• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Don't Starve Drew and watercolored my group’s favorite characters for my buddy for Christmas AND I tried to depict what it’s like to play with me (I usually pick Winona)

    Don't Starve Drew and watercolored my group’s favorite characters for my buddy for Christmas AND I tried to depict what it’s like to play with me (I usually pick Winona)


    Drew and watercolored my group’s favorite characters for my buddy for Christmas AND I tried to depict what it’s like to play with me (I usually pick Winona)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Wigfrid is such a cute character, so I drew her in a realistic style! What do y’all think? :D

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Hehehe, new animation

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I drew Wilson on the Nightmare Throne

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Trollwell: Say pal you mad? *covers self in nightmare fuel

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Anyone else feels like Hamlet is unfinished?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:09 AM PST

    Haven't played Hamlet since it came out of early access, wanted to try it again and... ...my experience has been mostly the same as the one in early access. There are some cool things added like the Iron Hulk and Wheeler, but overall it feels unpolished at best.

    Seasons feels more like an annoyance than an opportunity. In the other DLCs they have unique bosses to reward the player for venturing out your base, but here they only have disadvantages without anything else different than other seasons. In Lush season I just stand beside the Oscillating Fan most of the time.

    A lot of things are still unbalanced in my opinion. Neutral mobs won't respawn which possibly locks you out of things like a gas mask since rabid beetles will kill them all. Rabid beetles make everything lag like crazy, having to chop off vines from ruin entrances every time is annoying , and getting a Walking Cane or more gears are too RNG dependant. I bought like 10 items from the Oddities Emporium and it restock just the same items.Aporkalypse is more annoying than anything with bats spawning everyday, and Wormwood is particularly bad since his healing options are too limited.

    And also bugs. Really a lot of bugs. The BFB killed me, pigs get stuck in shops trying to restock, guards drop torches for no reason once it's day, and become hostile if you pick them up. Also they still are walking napalm bombs at night. One time 1/3 of the pigs in the second island were all the ones buying hound teeth, while another time I found zero of them. There are a lot more but you get my point.

    What do you think about Hamlet? I think it's fine as an addition to a world with RoG and SW but it's worse than the other DLCs when starting a world in it. I feel like Klei just couldn't be bothered to finish it and called it a day, similarly to germs and morale systems in ONI early access.

    submitted by /u/Nynnuz
    [link] [comments]

    Wormwood fanart~

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Just an fanart i did recently!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    I was thinking i would weave Wurt since the new update. So I drew her.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:55 AM PST

    How to get the best gifts from sleeping under winters feast trees?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:12 AM PST

    So according to the wiki as long as the tree is fully decorated with 8 ornaments or food and it's been 4 or more days since your last sleep, you should get the best presents. However No matter how many days I wait (The max I've waited so far is 7), I get at max 2 of my 12 trees giving me a gift from the highest tier. Is there some other requirements that aren't on the wiki that I'm missing? Do you have to decorate the tree a certain way or something?

    submitted by /u/ProdiGG
    [link] [comments]

    Dose the mega pack on ps4 have hamlet?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Wanting to get into the new updates - DS Together

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:31 PM PST

    But it's always more fun with friends! I have a bunch of experience in the game and I'm looking for people to enjoy the new content with.

    Feel free to message me if you're interested!

    submitted by /u/FaveDuckFace
    [link] [comments]

    I want to make my friend admin on my experimental world, how?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:36 PM PST

    I searched thru google but everything i find is from 4-5 yrs ago, can anyone tell me an updated version of how to do it?

    submitted by /u/username_text_here
    [link] [comments]

    Help regarding crossplay

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Hi, i want to know if dont starve together can be played between microsoft store and steam users

    submitted by /u/Radnia
    [link] [comments]

    Need Advice

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:34 PM PST

    How Or Where Does moose goose spawn im playing on mobile

    submitted by /u/AchillesOffical
    [link] [comments]

    ehmm we don't think its safe here friend

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:25 PM PST

    I cant find moose goose could you give me some advice I'm on mobile

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    I want to give Don't Starve as a gift, but what do I buy?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    I own don't Starve, Don't Starve together and a few DLCs.

    Now I want to buy it for a friend but what do I buy? There are so many DLCs I dont know where to start.

    submitted by /u/sn76477
    [link] [comments]

    HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS ( ignore the Hamilton animatic- )

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:30 PM PST

    What is your primary attack key?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:59 PM PST

    I mean with which button/buttons on keyboard do you attack? I use ctrl+f normally because i only know that lol

    submitted by /u/MrSnow87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment