• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - December 21, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - December 21, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - December 21, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Voices Tier List.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:25 PM PST

    And now I have drawn my 2nd favourite character after wortox which I posted yesterday. What do you guys say? (btw I like my drawings black and white, thats why I don't paint them)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:06 PM PST

    I made these clay figurines for my bf for his birthday.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    What fighting Deerclops for the first time feels like.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Wendy’s Victorian skin is one of my absolute favourites in the game so have a second Wendy drawing

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:50 AM PST

    No, I do not learn in this game.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:37 PM PST

    CyberStarve or DontPunk?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Hmmmm

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:04 AM PST

    Dragonfly.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:04 PM PST

    This is amazing (by juicedoesthings)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    I drew Wilson!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:24 AM PST

    Happy Christmas everbody! i hope you will not starve.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:01 PM PST

    Based on a quote from Walani when being stalked by Charlie

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Do you thinks it would be nice if Wickerbottom had a book that extinguishes fires?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:37 AM PST

    what would be an ideal range and recipe?

    submitted by /u/PlatinumWatch1623
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone looking to play?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:20 AM PST

    title +warly main

    submitted by /u/cnrxTR
    [link] [comments]

    Is the ice box trap in dst?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Picking Flowers

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:40 AM PST

    People hate me, I hate myself, but picking flowers is good if you can't deal with sanity.

    Ive poured thousands of hours into DS and DST, and I pick flowers. People watch videos stating picking flowers is bad. If you're struggling with sanity, just pick flowers. Just dont make a garland.

    submitted by /u/EatSomeKitKats
    [link] [comments]

    I was messing with the resources using gg (pocket edition) and been feeding the pigs non-stop now they somehow appear everywhere in shallows.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Total noobs needing guidance

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Hey guys!

    Me and my SO are trying to have some fun during the lockdown playing DST. I've played a few hours a few years ago with friends, she never played it before.

    Today We had to start a new server again and again, because We'd die in a few days, never made it past the first week. I remember it being hard, but not this hard. I've tried looking for tutorials for beginners, but they all glance over super bacis stuff like which character to play as for an easier start. I play the little kid with the automatic Chester, she likes the Spider guy. I don't know the names, sorry.

    Could a veteran help us, maybe a video, or even a few paragraphs here, on reddit. A few quiestons:

    • When to built first backpack?
    • Is it really better to leave the flowers as is, not picking them, for the butterflies? (It's been in a video)
    • How do we hit butterflies? (same video) We can only walk to or examine them.
    • Which characters do You recommend for absolute newbies?
    • Supposing You get through the first few nights, where would You put Your base?

    Thanks in advance for the help, cheers.

    submitted by /u/jonel361
    [link] [comments]

    U are now safe!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Bought my friend the game

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:35 PM PST

    i gifted my friend on steam, but neither of us have the extra copy? is this an intended thing or?

    submitted by /u/BluVoid1
    [link] [comments]

    Testing out the Tropical Experience mod on stream and.....

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:22 PM PST

    Teleporting and inverted controls

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:15 PM PST

    For some reason mid game my character will suddenly spaz out and teleport around or run the wrong direction. Does anyone know why this happens?

    submitted by /u/R3dditUS3R476
    [link] [comments]

    Help with tanking Deerclops.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Hello I am on day 24 and Webber if I get a football helmet log suit and ham bat+ campfire could I tank deerclops? I am on xbox btw.

    submitted by /u/CookedMoss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment