• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Don't Starve Got my friend and I the game, this is gonna be fun!

    Don't Starve Got my friend and I the game, this is gonna be fun!


    Got my friend and I the game, this is gonna be fun!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Well, im not so smart. (Dont place fire in wooden boat)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:40 PM PST

    First time trying to draw my favourite character. Is it good?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Been waiting all week so I can finally play the new update this weekend. Here are my first 6 giant crops!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:46 PM PST

    I drew Willow in my style, what do you guys think? ����

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Winter Feast: Carol Song Shell Bells Dance

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:58 AM PST

    I think I glitched the Moose Goose

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:31 PM PST

    New best DST character?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:06 PM PST

    So, apparently wickerbottom got nerfed. With this nerf, what would be the new best character?

    submitted by /u/growberg
    [link] [comments]

    DS or DST?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Hi, I want to play the game (or games?) but don't know which one to buy. I will mainly play solo but feel more interested in DST because of the frequent updates and content, it seems like they don't update DS too often. Does DST have a good solo experience or should I buy DS?

    Thank You.

    submitted by /u/RivianMage
    [link] [comments]

    Oh no no..

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Crock pot recipes changed? Reap what you sow update

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Hello,

    I would like to ask whether there is a change in the recipes and dishes in Dont starve together. Today when I played. I couldn't make meatballs with x3 ice and meat, it would result in wet goop. I couldnt make dragonfruit pie with x1 dragon fruit and twigs as it will result in wet goop too.

    Furthermore, the nutritional values of the food seems to be nerfed a lot. Meatballs no longer give 62 hunger, it now gives 40. Seems like a waste of time to use the crock pot now as you get around 40 hunger from eating those 4 seperate ingredients.

    Is this related to the new patch 'reap what you sow'? is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/choxxolatee
    [link] [comments]

    Best automated farms in DST?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Does anyone know or have any ides on the best ways to automate farming in DST? I know you can use the Anenemy to farm volt goats but the automated bunnymen farm was nerfed last patch, any other automated farms that produce resources with little to no input from players past set up?

    submitted by /u/TestPostPleaseIgnore
    [link] [comments]

    So Um world generation am I right?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Potentially big problem

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    My world was just retrofitted for the lunar grotto biome, but unfortunately the worm hole needed to go there crashes my game when I hop in. Is there any alternative ways to get there?

    submitted by /u/benthebot15
    [link] [comments]

    Spring

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:05 PM PST

    So I'm guessing I'm in spring cause it's day 45 right now and it's just NOT RAINING LIKE NOT RAINING AT ALL and in spring stuff looks more green but NOPE and now I'm on day 50 which idk I'm guessing is summer but yeah what's the deal I'm in ROG

    submitted by /u/GTcartoons
    [link] [comments]

    help. Why dose it say ¨particular boulder¨ on some boulders and not others?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    btw this is on RoG x Ham switch edition

    submitted by /u/meltywax_official
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for DST players to with play with :D

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Got the game and it's pretty fun. So I thought to have some friends I can play this game with. I am alrightish. I don't have a ton of experience, but I am learning and enjoying the game :D

    I can add on either discord or steam. Though I would prefer Discord :P

    submitted by /u/unsocial_thoughts
    [link] [comments]

    Where is my Lunar Island?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Where is my Lunar Island?

    I've just started playing DST and was playing regular DS before then so this moon stuff is new to me. I know there are guides on where the island is most likely to be but with this map, I'm really confused and don't want to sail around the whole map. If anyone is able to give me a good clue as to where my island probably is, I'd much appreciate it. Thank you!

    https://preview.redd.it/ujckur4qj6661.jpg?width=1541&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a9d9d156904aed41c4d81f80cf6179e4962106e8

    submitted by /u/J-OwO
    [link] [comments]

    Quacken not spawned in 10 nets

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Hi all, as the title says I can't spawn the quacken. I am trawling for twigs and palm leaves in deep water (the third darkest water). I have tried as Wendy and Wolfgang on 3 worlds (trying to rush) if that changes anything. Am I unlucky or doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/theSm00t
    [link] [comments]

    online play question

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:27 PM PST

    i am planning on not continueing my ps+ membership, will i still be able to play multiplayer if i switch it to single or local, or will i have to start a new world? i'm almost at 1000 days and really dont wanna give it up

    submitted by /u/ragefire9898
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding bottles in DST

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Does anyone know about the specific spawning mechanics around them? The wiki says 1 to 2 days out at sea but I tend to find them significantly sooner than that and then they just stop spawning for a while any reason?

    submitted by /u/Stalebread47
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to play DS with a PS3 controller on PC. It keeps registering as Xbox - help?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment