• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - December 14, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - December 14, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - December 14, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Fire hounds amirite

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Alrighty then!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:21 PM PST

    I made a Wolfgang ornament

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Coping with feels via memes

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:46 AM PST

    a drawing for a musician-type character i thought up

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Tips for Gems

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Best ways to get red blue and purple gems. Have been wanting to build a Shadow Manipulator but struggle with getting a purple gem.

    submitted by /u/pepdiz
    [link] [comments]

    DS noob

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Hi y'all just started the vanilla DS. I've been watching gameplays of ppl using ice from glaciers in ROG, does the vanilla version not have ice? Tryna get some easy food items for the crockpot.

    Also do ghosts stop chasing you if you run far enough? I was digging in graves looking for them but I found a ghost instead.

    Okok last question: where can I find gears? There aren't any of the clock things to fight

    submitted by /u/yanghan29
    [link] [comments]

    LFG, EU, PC , Chill, Private hosted

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Don't starve together, LF friends(LFG) Eu server preferable if we talk on discord chill games im still sorta new/unskilled (60 hours in) (PC), let's do private hosted servers leave ur discord tag or say hi here :)

    submitted by /u/SerbiaGuy
    [link] [comments]

    c_give(“gear”,1)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:26 AM PST

    Just a quick question

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:42 PM PST

    So the roseate skin for Weber isn't weavable or anything (on ps4 at least). ik people have it but I think that was limited. I heard it was gonna be available if he gets a rework or if you get lucky with a gift don't expect anyone to know it but is that true?

    submitted by /u/Anigtmare
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with, any discord servers?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Who do you think is better webber or wilson

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Can I unistall the Pocket Edition of Don't Starve without losing my save game files?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:46 AM PST

    I have doubts about uninstalling it since I don't see the Google Play sync nor any sign of cloud saving once starting the game.

    submitted by /u/Frintz
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think the best way of regening life early game in DS

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    The Antlion Oasis Dynamic

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:10 AM PST

    So I was playing DST alone and spent the entire summer looking for Desert Googles. Didn't even get to find the Fashion Googles, then consequently died to a houndwave last day of summer.

    I think there is something very wrong about this. First, each day in DST is 8 minutes. With 20 days of summer, I spent more than 2 hours fishing. Now normally resource gathering itself is not a fun or dynamic experience, but serializing resource gathering, putting it in a pipeline with other tasks is something I enjoy. But that requires you to be able to optimize the resource gathering or having other tasks. There is literally nothing to do in Oasis but to fish from one spot.

    I know it is RNG, but there is my issue. Why would you put such a hard RNG on one of the bosses in the game. Krampus sack is %1 drop chance and I am ok with it, because it is just luxury. There is literally no other way to kill the antlion and stop the sandstorm and the cave ins, other than fishing in the Oasis.

    You can say that, I can just let the Antlion go, and you are right, but why put the fucking boss there in the first place, which has items that are actually usefull. Moreover, I build my base above ground and as luck would have it, the only Chesspiece spawn turned out to be in the desert. So I needed the gears to craft the ice-flingomatic, which are only in the dessert but I need the googles to venture in the dessert. And there is absolutely no reason for any main contents of the game to be behind such hard RNG.

    Also there is literally a very easy fix. Just make sure that the Blueprints of Fashion googles, Desert googles and the Antlion Trinket to be among the first 10 or 20 drops from the pond. Quite literally one or two lines of code. You can also make them scale with player numbers.

    I really do not want to go through the same experience again and please correct me but I doubt anyone enjoys the hard RNG of Oasis Antlion dynamic. This should not be in the game as it is. I cannot optimize around it and I cannot avoid it. Stop this torture

    submitted by /u/Otuzcan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment