• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Don't Starve Webber is my absolute favorite character in the game and here he is for my first digital art post <3

    Don't Starve Webber is my absolute favorite character in the game and here he is for my first digital art post <3


    Webber is my absolute favorite character in the game and here he is for my first digital art post <3

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    YOINK

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:16 AM PST

    I made a bright red version because I felt the original was too chaotic. :")

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Playing with friends whilst we can’t be together IRL

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Don’t Starve commission I did for a friend’s Christmas gift.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:10 PM PST

    HE'S THE CHOSEN ONE!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:36 AM PST

    Webber but made out of clay

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:17 PM PST

    For your completionists, this is what a full plant registry entry looks like.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    My wife's first time to encounter a sleeping tallbird

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:09 PM PST

    I thought I'd make my own tier-list, but this time for my own personal character use.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:35 AM PST

    My opinion about the new farm update

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:03 PM PST

    It is completely. AMAZING!

    I really like how farms transitioned from the worst food source to one the best food sources(for time invested/product given). Really,pay atttention to farms 30 seconds per ingame day and it will pay off. I made a decently sized farm that has AT LEAST 20 plants growing at the moment and i get a few carrots,potatoes,toma roots and a eggplant around every 3 days! I just have a ton of food to spend(which i cannot).

    Kill some spiders,put monster meat and 3 vegies in crockpot and you get meatballs. Really easy food. Even easier if you play as wendy.

    Farms have been my main food source for a good ~12 ingame days for now.

    Wormwood received a huge buff when the update came to the existence. Not that devs buffed him. Update itself did it.

    Also i dont understand the stress point thing completely but when a plant has 12/over 12 stress points it will only give 1 product or something and it gains stress points per stage(?) I think

    submitted by /u/MrSnow87
    [link] [comments]

    Tier list of which characters i play the most and the least.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:26 AM PST

    Beefalo Bug

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:02 AM PST

    So I'm playing DST with friends and we're on day 104, but for sometime now the Beefalos are always mating, they are aggressive and wreaking havoc all over the map, from what I read it's a known bug but I couldn't find a solution, is there one? or should we start over?

    submitted by /u/nolander_78
    [link] [comments]

    Infinilight tree makes tanking Feastclops worth it.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Why does Wilbur get attacked by Charli?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Alright I get webber. I guess he's sentient and was a human once. Wilba.... ehh she is poking her nose where it doesn't belong. But Wilbur is not even human. He cant speak. Why is Wilbur the exception

    submitted by /u/florida_made_lit_jit
    [link] [comments]

    Bee Queen Hive Right Next to The Sea.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:24 PM PST

    An old drawing I did a while back. I hope you like it. :-)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Suggested mods for Don't Starve Together for someone playing alone.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    I got Don't Starve Together on Steam a long time ago to play with a friend but never end up playing it, I played the base game a long time ago but no longer have it because it was on my old computer and I bought it straight from the developers website but I read that it's suggested to download mods to make it easier to play alone so does anyone have suggestions? Also how easy is it to find a game or someone to play with?

    submitted by /u/dannydarko363636
    [link] [comments]

    So uh.. I just found this wormhole to an empty island in Hamlet.. nothing on it at all..

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:45 AM PST

    I'm paranoid, but I just realised...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    That I haven't actually once died from starvation, which is ironic, because the name of the game literally says "Do not starve"

    submitted by /u/bychukirb
    [link] [comments]

    The votekick system is still bad.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    It's in place for a reason but the issue is that you can bypass it with extreme ease by simply doing ALT+F4 in the you have been kicked screen then just change your steam name and you're back at it, seriously people have ranted about it for some time but I just wanna point out this major flaw

    submitted by /u/flyingtigerwithagun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment