• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Don't Starve Screenshot from the second maxwell appears

    Don't Starve Screenshot from the second maxwell appears


    Screenshot from the second maxwell appears

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:19 PM PST

    I found this guy playing today,I dont know exactly what he supossed to be,but he turns my friend and follow me everywhere and carry some things to me,and we pass the last night togheter,I dont know why he's follow me but I'll take care of him,this is a promise!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    My fellow Willow mains rise up!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:18 PM PST

    [ oc fanart ] 'don't worry darling, it's only a matter of time' (alt title: 'triumphant')

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:52 PM PST

    I Like making Garlands.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:08 AM PST

    So I drew our girl Wendy today! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out actually :D (I had to screenshot it from my gallery because for some reason Reddit wouldn't allow me to post the original :/ )

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Nooo,I dont believe I got killed by that elephant or something,Ive lost everything,my base,my friend chester,and my Frezzer

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:11 PM PST

    How do you all do it? This game is so hard!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:00 PM PST

    My wife and I have been playing this game for about almost 125 hours a piece (together, as it goes.)

    I look up guides and we try over and over. I have mini map mods and crock pot predictors and enemy health hud display.

    We can not even get through the first winter without dying.

    Mostly insanity. We've finally managed to ward off hunger pretty consistantly. But insanity sends those horrors after us. Then, even on Endless, we're looking for booster shot supplies and trying to collect rot, but then we get killed by the Eyeclops, or the Bearger comes on the first day of winter, and they chase us through the woods all night, destroy all our stuff and leave us dead or homeless.

    Then frog rain? Hoooly frog rain. Heck rain in general. I try to get tentacle spots but I can't figure out the dodge pattern for the tenticles. This last run we have a "respawn at a firepit" mod on, so I spent two full game days just respawning and practicing against a tentacle but I felt like Dr. Strange. Over and over again. Reliving the same horrors.

    I love this game, but you all make it look so easy!! It's offensive, and I'm jealous. You're just too good. With your walls and your cities and your penned in beefalo. It's beautiful to see. Aspirations to work towards. But so so frustrating.

    submitted by /u/jeffthedrumguy
    [link] [comments]

    Volt Goat/Lightning Rod interaction

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:56 AM PST

    I was trying to make a Volt Goat pen. Killed all but one, chased it inside the pen (made sure it set its spawnpoint along the way). It started raining and there was a lightning rod right next to the pen. When lightning struck, instead of being absorbed by the rod, it charged the Volt Goat and it started destroying the pen. Why did this happen? How can I prevent it from happening in the future?

    submitted by /u/greed7777
    [link] [comments]

    A piece of page #1 for the creature guide sorry if my handwriting is terrible

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Responsible recycling: stingers and webs

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:52 AM PST

    Am I the only one cursed with an infinite amount of stingers and webs? Can't even burn them for ashes. There aren't enough pigs to top hat or blow darts to craft for the endless piles of trash I get. It all goes to the lureplant in the end :(

    submitted by /u/scicr0w
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best way to stay sane as wx-78

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Noob dilemma

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:21 AM PST

    Got into this game, having a lot of fun! Reached day 60 for the first time. I feel like doing one of two things:

    -Start adventure mode

    -Travel to another world (gathered all the Things)

    Which one should I do first ?

    ps: If I die in adventure mode, do I have to make another character ?

    submitted by /u/vxlcanx2
    [link] [comments]

    Trading Wormwood Roseate skin

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Hi, I received Wormwood's Roseate skin as a gift, but I'm not interested in unlocking the full set. Message me if you're interested in a trade.

    submitted by /u/fabluous
    [link] [comments]

    I love the detail on these two. They are my favorite funko pop

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Can't change hairstyle at character selection menu when I join/create a server?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Hi, I couldn't find a post that answers this. Am I the only one with this issue? I've been wanting to try on another hairstyle for my character but even after I select the hairstyle I want (and it isn't locked...), the default hairstyle shows up when I'm finally in the world. For example, as Willow, I wanted to try on her Roseate hair but even after I select it and go into the server, her default hair shows up. Please help!

    submitted by /u/lsimpsonjazzgirl
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to draw something in the Don't Starve style, I'm pretty proud of how it ended up.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Wickerbottom not growing everything?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:29 PM PST

    I'm playing on PC with mods. I used my applied horticulture book and she only grew 8 bushes. I've tried to use the book 3 times and each time, only 8 bushes grew berries. Was there an update that reduced how much she grows?

    Also - my computer was a bit laggy - could it be caused by this?

    submitted by /u/midnighturtle
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Gem Deer

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    So I can't find to seem the herd of no eyed deer that uses to roam around my world. I have killed klaus twice though so as a result I have his deer roaming around the area. It is winter and they don't have horns, is that supposed to happen with gem deer turned normal deer? If so any advice on finding the herd, I checked both deciduous forest biomes already.

    submitted by /u/Zagtram1
    [link] [comments]

    Im new in the game,so I need your help guys,in 5/6 days this is well explored?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Min-Maxing the Crop combinations/rotations

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:09 AM PST

    I've really enjoyed the complexity that "Reap what you sow" update brought to the farming in DST. I saw a few guides for maxing out farming, to get consistent giant crops, but all of them were lacking in some aspect, so I've decided to get my hands dirty and do some research of my own.

    First thing that I did was to make a comprehensible list of all farm equations (meaning all possible crop to crop patterns per plot) that are possible for all seasons, and then make 2x2 plot patterns for them. I've taken into account only plots that have 7, 8 or 9 crops planted on them. As a result of this, I have compiled the complete list into this spreadsheet. There exist in total 34 plot patterns.

    The next step in this was to find what is the minimal amount of different crops that you need to have, so that in all seasons you can plant some, or all of them, and have a bountiful harvest. The answer to this question is 5, and here are crop combinations:

    1. Carrot, Potato, Tomato, Asparagus, and Dragon Fruit
    2. Carrot, Potato, Tomato, Asparagus, and Pepper
    3. Potato, Tomato, Asparagus, Pumpkin, and Dragon Fruit
    4. Potato, Tomato, Asparagus, Pumpkin, and Pepper

    So, here are the patterns for these:

    • Autumn - 4:4 Tomato:Potato
    • Winter - 3:3:3 Pumpkin:Potato:Asparagus
    • Spring - 6:3 TOM:DF; 4:4 TOM:POT; 5:3:1 TOM:POT:DF; 5:2:1 TOM:DF:POT
    • Summer - 6:3 TOM:DF

    As you may see, Pumpkin and Asparagus are only used in winter, so these seeds will be prone to spoilage if not refreshed from time to time buy planting one inefficient farm.

    Out of these 4, personally, I prefer number 3, since it has Dragon Fruits and Pumpkins (Pumpkins give a ton of hunger by themselves, and DF can make the HP restoring pies).

    I've plotted these for ease of use here.

    Warly players may want to have Onions, Garlic, and Peppers in their rotations, so here are the minimal seed combinations for them:

    1. Potato, Onions, Garlic, Peppers, Asparagus, and Carrot
    2. Potato, Onions, Garlic, Peppers, Asparagus, and Pumpkin

    These can easily be expanded with DF if there is a need for them.

    TL;DR:

    Check out these two things I've made: Spreadsheet with viable crop plots, Minimal crop rotation.

    submitted by /u/PakstraX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment