• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Don't Starve Wigfrid be all like:

    Don't Starve Wigfrid be all like:


    Wigfrid be all like:

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Doodled Wes in his Triumphant skin (art by colacarnage aka me)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:15 AM PST

    DST Cookbook recipes masterpost + Warly Exclusives - Forgotten Knowledge update (links)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:25 AM PST

    Triumphant Wormwood

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Canadians

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Random sketch titled “ babies “

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:01 AM PST

    New to Dont starve

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:47 PM PST

    I'm a very new player so I have no experience in this game, but how do you bring sanity up? I ate some mushrooms and so it went down, and now i cant figure out how to bring it up again

    submitted by /u/SnowiiYT
    [link] [comments]

    i got him, i got him, I GOT HIM

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:30 AM PST

    How to beat Hounds early in the game?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:36 PM PST

    I play on PS4 with some friends and we're enjoying the game and then these hounds just destroy us. Every time we go back to get our stuff we just get mauled. How can I get rid of them early in the game?

    submitted by /u/OreoA2002
    [link] [comments]

    Why YOU should be insane?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Edgy Rick, probably wants you to quit the game asap, but every video he does, he says, (besides that ocean content is bad,) that you should never be sane. But why? You cannot stay in place for 2 seconds because some terrorbeak is always behind you. And once you reduce him to 100 health he disappears and appears fully healthy again after a while. You want to kill a boss, or the hounds? Low sanity. You want to craft a weapon or armor? Low sanity. You want to go to the toilet? Low sanity. The last world I played on I was just killing crawling horrors for last five days and then I finally died cuz I didnt have time to make Pierogi, some armor or anything. I get that you earn fuel from low sanity, but if you want it just go next to a fissure. How the heck does anyone want to be insane?

    submitted by /u/Princcraft
    [link] [comments]

    Klei should implement the same mechanic with crock pots

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Sort of new

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:01 PM PST

    I'm sort of new to the game, well not new new. I've definitely played it before and I've somewhat tamed the learning curve (not really) and i was just wondering if this lovely community could rain unto me a few helpful tips for an FNG, like is it cool to have a fire pit indoors? What the hell do mandrakes do? How do i stop the tree-guard from biting into my succulent head and killing me dead. Stuff like that! Because the game doesn't exactly give you a tutorial 🤔like someone help...pls..😰

    submitted by /u/deftoneblyat
    [link] [comments]

    Is disease really that big a problem?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:20 AM PST

    So I recently obtained the game, god bless sales my poor wallet, and tried to learn everything i can about it.

    Found out about diseases and the absolute hate on the mechanic.

    But I also find out about things like resource varients(some of which are immune) , farms not getting diseased, disease preventions, etc.

    So my question is, why are people complaining hard on this mechanic? All i really see is a mechanics that either encourages you to use farms more (i also found out, there people that think farms are more or less just for luxury and not a source of good renewable food), be vigilant on your crops, and/or find other ways to gain those resources. It puts some dynamic in base building and late game.

    Twig tree and grass bois are late game, your really dont need berries if you have farms or other means, and also meteorites and caves replenish stone. So why don't ya'll like it?

    I mean the only thing I really would change is have a cure, and that the player also gets diseased to compensate, even get vitamins to boost immunity. Some kind of crop tending machine. Basically expand it, but what its currently now, in my opinion, serviceable.

    Im new to this whole thing and I need to know what I'm in for and what I should avoid. If disease is that bad, I'll probably turn it off. But from what I'm seeing, it some added challenge in game

    submitted by /u/carlotheemo
    [link] [comments]

    Mega world/ online players PC

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Looking for experienced, active players to build a new mega/multiple base world. Have over thousand hrs in game. A couple 800+ day worlds that got deleted

    submitted by /u/Batuaras
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn't I get any floods on my island?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:28 PM PST

    First time Monsoon season. I built my base on a jungle turf island surrounded by water buffalos. I spent the hurricane season surrounding my base on it with sandbags, so about 15% of it was my base which also had wooden turf on it so the floods wouldn't spawn there. The whole monsoon season I was panicking trying to get more sandbags, and before I knew it it was almost dry season and there was no sign of floods or those puddles that I've seen form in videos. What gives? I did venture on other islands and they were covered with them.

    submitted by /u/BreakTheWind
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t starve together starting characters

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Me and my friends are about to start playing. What is a balanced starting 4 in your opinion? And which character would be the strongest for a beginner?

    submitted by /u/WackyDoo123
    [link] [comments]

    Yaarctopus Broken? Game save screwed? PS4

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    So I have been working my tail off to unlock Woodlegs, and I have two of the keys, just trying to get the last one from fatty. I have been feeding him fish for 30+ days now and I keep getting garbage from him. Is he glitching or am I just really damn unlucky. My game might be corrupted because the whole screen took on a blue tint right before hurricane season and it hasn't gone away.

    submitted by /u/PrecookedDonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Check out my new bernie guide video :)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Can’t Buy Bolts on Xbox

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Anyone know how to fix this issue. It tells me it's a privacy setting but I've tried changing a bunch of settings and still nothing. I've tried all the basic stuff too already, reset, redownload, clearing cache, etc.

    submitted by /u/DictatorDany
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment