• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Don't Starve Don't Starve: Saladmander

    Don't Starve Don't Starve: Saladmander


    Don't Starve: Saladmander

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:38 AM PST

    It has been done.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Wendy knows who is the real bee queen.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:54 PM PST

    My girlfriend did it based on another drawing

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Just lost a ton of progress after update HALP

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Not sure how many days I've lost, but my game has reverted to maybe between 20-50 days ago (several different play sessions).

    Anyone else have the same?

    I explored the whole ocean 😭

    submitted by /u/FullDiscloshe
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish domesticating beefalo would be easier.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:38 PM PST

    the transport that beefalo offers is great. but domesticating it is too much time and material consuming.

    while the mantaining it hunger should stay the same, i think percentages that beefalo gets by feeding it or riding should be increased. domesticating beefalo can take 15 days or more. i think it should be reduced to 7-8 days (5 with brush).

    what do you think about my opinion? beefalos needs a buff.

    submitted by /u/Pingas9999
    [link] [comments]

    Doydoys on same island day 5 this is the one

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Shadow pieces didn't drop heart

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:49 PM PST

    Mods-

    Global Positions

    Global Pause

    Okay so me and my friend had placed all the shadow pieces down and got ready to fight them on day 41, we spawned them in at night and killed the knight and they leveld up, we then killed the bishop and it looked like the rook leveled up but it didn't, we then killed the rook and it was just a tier two and we got no heart? My only theory is that the day changed just as the pieces leveled up causing lag and them not to. Anyone else know of this bug.

    submitted by /u/TheKillerRabbit1
    [link] [comments]

    Wickerbottom isn't growing berries

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:47 AM PST

    As the title says im playing DST with my friend and that one book is only growing saplings and tress. But not grass or berries. Tf?

    submitted by /u/hentai_in_gods_name
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Bunnyman Problems!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Help! Bunny men won't stop attacking me!

    Playing WX in Pocket Edition and got a bad seed: no rock biome and very few rocks. I go into the caves and walked into a battle between a spider queen and a ton of bunny men. Scored the eggs, hat, and a ton of silk. Dropped them off at my topside base. Went back in the caves, and accidentally picked up monster meat. I dropped it immediately, but was chased around the entire caves by 2 bunny men, who killed me right next to the cave exit.

    I resurrect and go back into the caves with literally no inventory. But, the bunny men are still chasing me! Why would they attack when I'm not carrying any meat? How did I piss them off?

    submitted by /u/Jmeyers1975
    [link] [comments]

    Griefing? (PS4)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Half the people who join up just torch the base and leave. Any way to deal with that? I'm using two flingomatics in emergency mode already but I can't find the gears for more so part of my base isn't covered.

    Is there a way to ban people after the leave, or can you only do it while they're in your game?

    submitted by /u/Shmoop_Doop
    [link] [comments]

    How to do split screen

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    i recently got dont starve giant edition and people say that its split screen but i dont know to on xbox one

    submitted by /u/littlefastgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Lumberjack Ware Effects?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    I love playing as him as I can easily and quickly harvest wood and have a tool that doesn't break. However come full moon he turns into several things. Everytime it takes forever to turn back, destroys insanity, and leaves me starving!

    As a moose I can charge things. As a beaver I can gnaw. As a goose..... well idk. How do I get out of that stage as fast as possible, and how to keep from starving? Does gnawing wood keep full? Does charging things keep hunger up somehow? Must know something lol

    submitted by /u/Fossil95
    [link] [comments]

    They should really look into bringing the rollback feature to all version of Dont Starve.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:03 AM PST

    Such a good feature that would be much more useful in the versions that are solo play.

    submitted by /u/VitruvianHooligan
    [link] [comments]

    Another question

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:36 AM PST

    Can the dragon fly spawn anywhere other than the desert? Because I was in the cave for some while and died but when I came back the dragon fly was in the deciduous forest even though there a desert with magma pools.

    submitted by /u/ChsStardew
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment