• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Don't Starve Quick Question Megathread November

    Don't Starve Quick Question Megathread November


    Quick Question Megathread November

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    If you have a quick question you can post it there. The post is stickied all month outside of announcement so don't worry someone will see it.

    Although old some of these links should help newcomers in the game:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My workplace allows us to wear costumes on Halloween, so I went as Wendy.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    My girlfriend’s and my attempt at DST carving ��

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Sketched everyone’s favorite Fish-Sword

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Wendy and Wicker Ghost pumpkins!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Pumpkins!!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    WX joins the crew!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    happy halloween everyone!!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween. I did this for Klei's event :D

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    What would you guys say is worse?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Wilson's puns or Maxwell's nose?

    submitted by /u/Bamboozlous
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Maxwell trapped on the Nightmare Throne but Charlie isn't?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    From the original DS game, we see that Maxwell plays the antagonist, with Charlie as a sort of lackey. DS ends with the playerfreeing Maxwell from the throne after being told he has been trapped there for an extended period of time.Why in the DST New Reign trailer, where we see Charlie take possession of the nightmare throne, is she not restrained by it? There seems to be a considerable power difference between King Maxwell and Queen Charlie (along with Charlie seeming to be there voluntarily).

    submitted by /u/VadersFist0501
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Can You hammer scaled furnace without losing dragon scale?

    submitted by /u/Newton288
    [link] [comments]

    To all the spooky scary skeletons that starved ��

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Hutch is god, all others are copies

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Found my first Mandrake! Too bad it got struck by lightning and lit the forest on fire.. :(

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Wes main coming from DST to DS: What's the fastest way to unlock this legend?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I've recently bought the whole DS package to try out Shipwrecked and Hamlet.

    Wes is my long-time favourite from DST, so when I've found out how unpleaseant a process to unlock him is, I've flinched a tiny bit.

    What's the best strategy to unlock him? I know the goal and the steps, I'm curious about the tips and strategies around it.

    I've started an Adventure as Webber. I've reached world two (King of Winter) already. So far so good, but it's really monotonous to run around the whole world searching for his prison.

    submitted by /u/LemmiwinksHUN
    [link] [comments]

    2why does beard call tentacles hen...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    I was ticked but learned something fun

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Well I figured out I have two mains on DST. Wilson (because I just all around gravitate to him.) And Woody. Last night because me and my friend had to mulligan a run I went on a werebeaver rampage out of utter anger. I had the full beard on my Wilson run so it was only fair if I lost my beard, dear Charlie lost half her forest to my rodent rage.

    During the rage I discovered two things. My friend chasing me as Naxwell with a pack and food is a good thing and I knaw through stone. XD guess I gotta give him some credit. Woody is a decidedly useful bugger.

    submitted by /u/GigaEnthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    Best Co-op partner for Wendy

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I like Wendy but my friend doesn't know who he should play as.

    So what should I recommend to him, we are both new.

    submitted by /u/Seikkuu
    [link] [comments]

    How can i trap this guy hes so cute. I tried walls and he simply went trough. I know he'll grow i want to trap him before he does that

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    How do you think the game will develop going forward?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment