• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - November 02, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - November 02, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - November 02, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I tried out my new colored pencils and drew Glommer! ��

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:07 PM PST

    My dolphin friend can swim in the land

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:30 PM PST

    I honestly dont know anymore.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    This picture was taken moments before I destroyed our refrigerator and fireplace. (papier-mâché)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:49 PM PST

    This “Sexy Beefaloe” costume wandering up to our fire pit won Halloween. (The mouth opens, and yes that butt is red)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:36 AM PST

    My personal best solo early Fuel Weaver kill. (not a speedrun)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:54 PM PST

    Spidey Friends Forever ❤️ Follow the artist, Alex_animalia on insta!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:59 PM PST

    I dressed up as Wendy for halloween! (And to get the skins they’re gifting for the event!)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:55 AM PST

    Me and my gf started playing DST not too long ago and tried carving Willow and Walter (I did Walter ��). Hope y’all like it!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Moonwalking on the Moon

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Itsy bitsy fuzzy wuzzy spoopy spooder

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:16 AM PST

    what do you guys think the age range is for this game?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:19 PM PST

    I say its pretty much all adults or older teens, I could be wrong though. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/wanpan10
    [link] [comments]

    The power of Abigail is crazy lol

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Koalfant’s head

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:40 PM PST

    I did a doodle :3

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:30 AM PST

    How to clear pig farm?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:17 PM PST

    I've got 20ish pig houses set up, but every full moon I'm not able to clear all the werepigs(fresh hambat as wigfrid) leaving around 5-10 pigs unharmed in the process. Is there any efficient way to kill all of them that I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/Pol0we
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that shows spooder nest den on map? (Vanilla likely but DST also welcome)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:31 PM PST

    I havent found such a mod on the workshop. You can probably imagine it would be helpful when my general strat is to get spider farm for mmeat to give pigs and thus make skin. I hate coming to a lvl 2 den that is gonna grow up in 2 more days. Do you know about a mod that would show the level on map, please?

    submitted by /u/Princcraft
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite ingame food?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:25 PM PST

    It's me the person who wants information when I am bored

    submitted by /u/Basically-a-child
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods that add good "companion characters"? (Kinda like Wendy, dual play) [Don't Starve Together]

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:12 PM PST

    I am a person who really really loves summoning. Also I am pretty new to the game. So I wanted more characters like Wendy. Like... dual play and stuff.

    I've already tried 4 mods so far.

    Puppet Girl

    Sunny Fairy

    Musha

    and Slime girl

    I really love dual playing. Especially if you can control both character and companion at the same time. The best I can compare my tastes is again, Wendy. That you can control both character and companion. But it's okay if companions could only assist. I mean I did had fun with Sunny Fairy. You may write multiple mods for me to try out. Thanks for reading, and good luck :3

    submitted by /u/unsocial_thoughts
    [link] [comments]

    I have two questions

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:16 PM PST

    First question are all adventure mode maps the same because I've been noticing a similarity in all of them (because I die alot). Second question who should I choose for adventure mode I've been using weeber because of all the spiders and survived longer but I'm thinking wicker bottom so I can rush alchemy engine to make thermal stone so can I get some tips?

    submitted by /u/ChsStardew
    [link] [comments]

    DST "Server Not Responding. Please try again" when trying to enter sinkhole

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:08 PM PST

    did not have this issue in my last playthrough... started a new save and now i cannot enter the caves no matter which sinkhole i visit or how many times i click to enter.......... :(

    i play with my wife (she's the host) and she can enter the cave, but I can't? wtf...

    submitted by /u/baechanka
    [link] [comments]

    every once in a while i see this I'm not sure what to do about it

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment