• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - November 06, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - November 06, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - November 06, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Playing the don't starve theme song, as Wilson, on halloween

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:12 PM PST

    It's been a long run, rediscovering single player experience. Fourth digit blessed me today.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:01 AM PST

    “wendy knows who the real bee queen is“ this outfits original idea is NOT mine it belongs to Margo122 they thought of the idea and designed the hair. I just did the outfit �� but it’s an amazing idea! ( I’m sorry for changing the flower �� )

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:41 AM PST

    i got lucky with my lunar island

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:34 AM PST

    A perfect playlist for Don't Starve Fans

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:01 AM PST

    If you're a fan of Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together then check out this Spotify playlist. I also did the Photography for the cover.

    | Games • Don't Starve | <Link

    submitted by /u/Bazil2009
    [link] [comments]

    Today in "why the fuck does misery toadstool not drop the sketch"

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:48 AM PST

    how to relocate Ancient Sentrypede?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:07 AM PST

    Hey there,

    Has anyone figured out how to relocate the Ancient Sentrypedes in the archives? I want to make a base down there, but can't figure out how to move those guys into a corner..

    submitted by /u/beeswax-poetic
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys actually get good at this game?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:00 AM PST

    My record is legitimately 28 days and I cannot go beyond that. Like, I feel like I'm doing well, but then I just randomly get a herd of frogs aggressively hopping towards my base and I end up dying on day 11. The whole game just seems so complex, and yet I don't know what to do once I craft the alchemy engine. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/thaneofcowdor
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me unlock thulecite skins?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:28 PM PST

    I unlocked skin for torch but still need to unlock skin for chest and walking cane.

    submitted by /u/SoupLunch
    [link] [comments]

    Someone please gimme tips ! I keep dying at or around Day 25 , I think I may be engaging in fights more often, If you have an advice please give me.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:02 PM PST

    Chester Plush Thread

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    It's 2020 and I'm kinda dissapointed in not being able to find a way to buy a licensed Chester plush...

    Been browsing plenty websites, but selling there are counterfeit Chesters(huh?) that are quite poorly made.

    If anyone knows a way/source to get a Klei Chester, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Sonorous_Prophet
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:50 PM PST

    So I'm on a dst world that's at day a thousand and I've done everything I wanted to do/think of, can anyone offer some fresh new fun ideas for me?

    submitted by /u/Stalebread47
    [link] [comments]

    [Poll] Say pal, if you could see something in 3D - what would it be?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    [Poll] Say pal, if you could see something in 3D - what would it be?

    I'm thinking about what to do next. What do you think, folks? Choose any options or suggest your own in the comments.

    Link to the poll - click.

    In the meantime... I will continue my own little adventure with a Key to the City from Hamlet on an island from Shipwrecked. Yes, yes, go me, all poops valuable fertilizer must be capitalized before the wind blows it out to the sea.

    https://preview.redd.it/ok0dyh3wagx51.png?width=326&format=png&auto=webp&s=d8a9f90c56768327153d56190b592f8695e985db

    submitted by /u/SiriusRU
    [link] [comments]

    DST instantly crashing.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:45 AM PST

    DST instantly crashing.

    Can someone help me with DST? My game crashes exactly when i open it showing me this screen https://imgur.com/a/cWBPgDu

    (disabled all mods, checked file integrity of game files, my system specs meets the requirement but still nothing)

    P.S.: Soooorry for my grammar, i'm not used to speak/write english.

    submitted by /u/matteomulas_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment