• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Don't Starve I turned my rapunzel doll into Wendy

    Don't Starve I turned my rapunzel doll into Wendy


    I turned my rapunzel doll into Wendy

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Finished bday present for a friend. Woodie on wood.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:43 AM PST

    This took 2 hours

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    When you kill a red hound too close to camp...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Maxwell defence

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:54 AM PST

    Just how many hits does it take for Maxwell to die ? Last night I got vivited by the Barger(?) boss and I died in ONE HIT !

    I was dressed in a grass suit, (couldn't create a log suit in time because I was out of logs and I bolted to a quarry as soon as I heard him coming), and a football helmet and still got ONE-HIT KO-ED ON FULL HEALTH !

    Also, what's the Badger's hit rage ? After reloading (there's a mod for that) and tried again I died because he aggroed some goats, did a pawnail attack, (towards them if I recall correctly), and I was standing behind him, (not too close and he had his back turned to me) and the game registered it as a hit to me!

    What's the deal ???

    submitted by /u/Smootcharoo
    [link] [comments]

    I think my game broke

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:30 AM PST

    I have 7,89 GB RAM in my laptop.Will I be able to run dont starve together

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:48 AM PST

    Chester Plush back in stock!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Just making a quick post incase you weren't aware they are selling the Chester Plush in the store again for a short period.

    https://shop.klei.com/product/dont-starve-chester-plush-replica-v2-0/

    submitted by /u/GaymerBunner
    [link] [comments]

    Character Height

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Is it ever explained why Maxwell, in the story of don't starve, and Charlie the antagonist in Don't starve together are taller than every other Don't starve character?

    submitted by /u/Stalebread47
    [link] [comments]

    There’s no wooden thing in my first adventure mode level??!! Plz help :(

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Need help staying sane.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Early game I usually have a hard time keeping my sanity up, (especially since I've been playing and enjoying Wortox more) so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DoggozPlayz
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to disable the visuals when you are insane? (triggers migraines)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:51 PM PST

    I love this game and one of my favorite things is being insane and farming nightmare fuel for my team in dst. However, when I am not sane the visuals trigger Migraines for me. I have disabled Distortion thinking that would help but it didn't seem to do anything when insane.

    If anyone knows and can leave a comment thank you, I love this game and have quit it before for the same reason, not worth the migraines :/

    submitted by /u/raeanna69
    [link] [comments]

    I found this on google so no credit to me but, this is sad, real sad

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:06 PM PST

    It's better use netbook mode? What he do?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:29 PM PST

    When I deactive, my game run on 40 FPS, going down sometimes. When I active the netbook mode, I take exactly 30 FPS, without go up or down. What netbook make? And it's better I use or continue with the 35~40 FPS?

    Ps: The same thing happen in the two games, Vanilla and Together

    submitted by /u/RogerioPiatek
    [link] [comments]

    what is a meat bulb and why does it spawn in my base?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Am i the only one having problems sometimes finding igloo?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:50 AM PST

    I am playing as WX-78 and i started searching for igloo on day 6 and found it on day 14 I spent solid 64 minutes searching for him. Im ready for winter now. Also,im gonna make a checklist here for things i need for winter so experienced players pls say if its enough:

    -Structures found(Igloo)✓

    -Beefalos✓

    -Farm consisting of 12 berry bushes,10 saplings and 13 grass • (maybe done(probably gotta expand it)).

    -Thermal stone • (not crafted)

    -Winter clothing(beefalo hat)✓

    -Pig farm • (too small,gotta make it better)

    I only have 3 days of autumn left,wish me luck boys!

    submitted by /u/MrSnow87
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me how to find all the bosses in DST

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Hi, I'm trying to do an all bosses run of DST, but I have no clue how to find the bosses, I want to work out how to beat them without help, but I would appreciate knowing how to actually find all of them. Can you try to go into as much detail as possible. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Kokichi_Ouma_Is_Go
    [link] [comments]

    Need help locating Igloo? Where does it usually spawn? Does any biome have the highest chance to spawn it in?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:29 AM PST

    I'm so mad!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:02 AM PST

    I was doing so well, I just reached autumn and then the fucking birchnut killed me. AGAIN. I've died to this fucker like the last 4 times and I am so sick of it. What are this idiots spawn mechanics? I cut the trees, I plant them back and it STILL spawns and ruins all of my best runs. I would've made it two years if it wasn't for this piece of leafy garbage. HOW DO I PREVENT THIS DUDE FROM BECOMING?

    submitted by /u/FeelingUnwellCuzLife
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment