• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Don't Starve I woke up at 11am in cold sweat just to draw this goliath, please enjoy

    Don't Starve I woke up at 11am in cold sweat just to draw this goliath, please enjoy


    I woke up at 11am in cold sweat just to draw this goliath, please enjoy

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:39 PM PST

    My cave base!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Day 6 mobile don’t starve base. I’m doing pretty good.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:50 PM PST

    I was fighting klaus when he summoned some krampii and I got a krampus sack! And after the fight I got another krampus sack! I'm legit feeling bad because of how lucky that is

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Brainlow

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Would anyone be interested in a YouTube video series on how to practically solo bosses as wigfrid on a public endless server?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:55 PM PST

    But why Wigfrid? Isn't Wolfgang better?

    Because on public endless servers some resources tend to be rarer than others. In particular grass can be difficult to aquire, especially in large quantities, and pigskin can be extremely difficult to aquire. To the point even where I've had to unextinct pigs on servers using the moon altar event. In Wolfgang boss soloing videos you've seen the player relies on football helmets which require pigskin and grass.

    On the other hand on public endless servers rocks and gold are extremely plentiful usually, which Wigfrid can use to make armor.

    Now that I've actually done bee queen for reals, and I also have a computer capable of recording videos, I've been thinking about doing this.

    In this series I'd join a endless server that's been going on for a while as a fresh character. There's some servers that are utopias and I've also seen post apocalyptic dystopias. I'd probably look elsewhere if the server tends too much towards utopia, especially if Bee Queen has a proper Winona setup already.

    I definitely want to do Dragonfly (no panflute or skill required) and Bee Queen (super fun fight). And Klaus. Maybe use deerclops to pad out a preparation video. Shadow pieces might make an appearance as I've done the fight before although it's not a very exciting one.

    Toadstool is nice to think about but may be pushing it. Fuelweaver is way too powerful for my noob self to consider defeating.

    submitted by /u/scwizard
    [link] [comments]

    Two conjoined islands. Both of them had a doydoy. What are the odds?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:33 AM PST

    That moment when you see a Willow burning your base

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Was doodlin in a class and finished at home couse i really enjoy playin woodie recently x3 (who should i make next if you want)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:49 AM PST

    A question about things i see in other people games

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Well, i am quite new to this game, and i am playing it on ps4. My english isn't that good, but bear with me.

    I see that other people have things like showing the enemy hp up his head, and showing the damage input with numbers on the screen, and that thing that helps you plant grass or bushes, by showing it on the ground.

    I didn't saw it on the settings, and i wanted to know if it is a mod, or a pc only thing.

    Sorry if this was asked before, but the reddit searching way is kinda trashy. I don't mean to upset nobody with a (maybe) reposted question. Again, i'm new.

    submitted by /u/uneLeDlairC
    [link] [comments]

    Music instruments Reworked Idea

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:19 PM PST

    I thought about a update about a crafting group for the game, Music

    Flute ("The woodwind sound makes a sleep inducing sound to soothe.")

    Ingredients:

    12 wood.

    Built with no bare hands

    Works like a weaker pan flute, and creatures wake within a medium radius of stepping towards them

    2 uses


    Drums ("Pig men often love this sound and might follow this noise.")

    Ingredients:

    2 papyrus, 1 gold nugget, 4 wood

    Built with Science Machine

    Attracts Pigs, but also Merms, Frogs, and Spiders

    5 minutes of use


    Violin ("A great instrument for fleeing and other flight necessities.")

    Ingredients:

    6 reeds, 6 wood, Violin bow (see later)

    Built with Alchemy Engine

    Lowers all hostile mob's speed, attack, and sanity loss

    8 uses


    Violin Bow ("Made for a violin, used for a violin.")

    Ingredients:

    2 reeds, 1 wood

    Made with Science Machine

    Used to craft a Violin

    Can't be used for interaction


    submitted by /u/HamsterGaming76_2
    [link] [comments]

    Give me your worst (or funniest) horror story/experience in game

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    I've only just started and am playing with people that used to play often, but one of my favorite parts is how things fuck up in hilarious and strange ways. I don't have many stories to share, but I'll give you mine:

    I was Webber and my partner was Woodie. We found a suitable spot to make base and it wasn't too far from a spider nest so I decided to go and make friends. Well I snag the two that come out to play and walk off... But my partner sees spiders and asks me to keep mine away. Then realizes something triggered the den, it was a pig that came to kill me and stepped in the web but for some reason, the spiders didn't go back in and went after Woodie! Woodie starts fighting back but the spiders/warriors keep coming so fuck it, time to go. I try to help fight (out of monster meat) but I accidentally attacked one of MY spiders and end up also running. It was only then that we realized we just set up base within spitting distance of 3 goddamn spider bases and a random pig house. Woodie gets killed by the spider warriors, I escape from them but I ended up running into the dragonfly. Fuck. Me. I died, we failed spectacularly.

    submitted by /u/TychosofNaglfar
    [link] [comments]

    Free DS Together key

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Not sure if this is against the rules but I got a second key for don't starve together when I've just bought it. I'm willing to give it to anyone who wants it since all my friends already have it. I'll just need a steam ID and I can send it : )

    submitted by /u/JackOverfield
    [link] [comments]

    Character switch

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Upon switching your character through the portal as WX, does half of his gear upgrades drop, of do no gears drop at all?

    submitted by /u/SadHappyTree
    [link] [comments]

    Wurt's Voice Instrument?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Just so as the title. It's not on her wiki and I tried searching here/Google and didn't find it either. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/silkandsolitude
    [link] [comments]

    Oh! Look what i found and died by a clockwork after that...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    The Stagehand as a girl.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Human Beequeen

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Do bunny men attack spider dens?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    I'm planning to make a beard hair farm and I was wondering if I could use spider dens.

    submitted by /u/porygon-Pee
    [link] [comments]

    Why has this happened

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:15 AM PST

    So I was messing with the preset settings and I spawned into a new world but when I went in there were 3 chests with a bunch of useful items why has this happened??

    submitted by /u/dankruptdan
    [link] [comments]

    Skyworthy / world-linking questions

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    1. When you arrive into RoG using the Skyworthy, does it start in autumn by default, based on the # of the days in your hamlet save file, or based on the RoG save file?
    2. If you arrive in RoG and die, do you re-spawn to your magic flower?
    3. Does spending time in RoG count as time elapsed for the aporkalypse when you return?
    4. When in the hamlet world, is the Skyworthy a 1-time use or unlimited? Do you have to re-craft it every time you want to return to RoG?
    5. Can you bring items over from Hamlet to RoG and vice versa?
    6. ^ If so, can you bring the key to the city to RoG and create your city hall and pig city, etc?
    7. ^ If so, can you also bring the key to the city to RoG, then go from RoG to Shipwrecked and start a pig city in Shipwrecked?
    submitted by /u/Jjangbi
    [link] [comments]

    Hounds bug

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:01 AM PST

    When I was playing Don't Starve and the hounds were about to come, I left the game to take a break, but when I came back the hounds sounds were there, but the hounds didn't come and the sound continues. It's been about 5 days and they never came. Does anyone know what to do?

    submitted by /u/aria_chie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment