• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Don't Starve I struggled to draw this, really happy with the result!

    Don't Starve I struggled to draw this, really happy with the result!


    I struggled to draw this, really happy with the result!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Messed up cause I tried to gloss it but here you go my first attempt at Webber (my fav character)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:01 PM PST

    UwUbber

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:24 PM PST

    And the Good/Bad Luck Continues!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Lucky Merged Sands! Red Moonlens : Dragonfly Arena. Orange Moonlens : Antlion Spawner and Oasis.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    i cannot play on my 700+ day world because i entered a cave...?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:07 AM PST

    I thought the pig fiesta was super cute so I drew Wigfrid taking the night off to party

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Is don’t starve together just don’t starve but with multiplayer or is there more to it?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:30 PM PST

    I want to buy don't starve during the Black Friday sale. Does don't starve together just add multiplayer or does it have any content that the vanilla game does not have?

    submitted by /u/BlorbusFungelburg
    [link] [comments]

    Dont Starve Together Interaction Bug

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:29 PM PST

    So, I got Dont Starve together and gave the extra code to my sister. its really fun for me, but my sister has this bug where when she interacts with something, instead of interacting with what she selected, it goes to the nearest object. Is this a character trait (she is using the viking lady that eats meat) or is it a bug, and if the latter, how do i fix it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/isaactherobloxmaster
    [link] [comments]

    Got some funky glitches goin on lately

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Luckiest or Unluckiest World Generation?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:37 PM PST

    When is the next update coming ?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Also any info about it would be appreciated .

    submitted by /u/Petroceus
    [link] [comments]

    Well Hallowed Nights it's been real, see you next year!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Zoom

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    So I noticed that you can zoom in on your character in game on pc and mobile but can you on console (SWITCH)

    submitted by /u/GTcartoons
    [link] [comments]

    Where's the Crabbit .fsb in the DLC0002 game files?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    can't find the .fsb file that has sounds pertaining to the Crabbit and was looking to extract them for phone ringtones. any help is appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/TheBindingOfMySack
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure mode with Willow.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:48 PM PST

    So after a lot of playing(and having to restart from scratch after a hard drive implosion) I was playing my second game after the reinstall, as Willow, and for the first time in however long I've been playing this game found the Adventure door. Well I've done nothing but enter and re-enter that door for like two weeks in my spare time, and I have now come to the conclusion that Willow was a goddamn poor choice. Her random insanity fires have cost me four camps, two in this last really good playthrough alone. Adventure mode is hard enough without that! I had found half the things and was through the sanity gates after stocking up, went and made a second base and had just gotten my first tusk and a Beefalo horn. I run back before night to cook my stack of meatballs and craft my first healing salves(no spiders in the starting area) and the b**** sets my alchemy machine on fire. Which spreads to my crockpot. Which essentially ends me, because there's no rocks on this side. Plus she had already burned the base on the other side of the wall, and I had nothing when I respawned there after dying to MacTusk #4(no hat drops either, ofc).

    So even though she used to be my favorite character I'm going to have to learn to love torches I guess because her random fires are just game-killing. I didn't even get a chance to bury Webber's skull because I had just finally found the graves. The only thing I'm not looking forward to after changing characters is finding the damn door again.

    submitted by /u/PrivilegeCheckmate
    [link] [comments]

    Top ten photos taken moments before disaster. Completely unaltered worldgen. No idea how this generated.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Where shall I BASE ? any advices ?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:29 AM PST

    I’m a Masochist :) Mods:Shovel Knight mod and Shovel Knight Music Mod ;)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Switch DST

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Who else a little mad that they said back in 2018 that they didn't have plans YET to make DST on switch and DST has the most content so that pisses me the f off

    submitted by /u/GTcartoons
    [link] [comments]

    HELP ! CAN'T LOAD SAVE FILES !

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:48 PM PST

    I was playing just fine this afternoon, then I quit the game, come back a few hours after and the game won't load ANY of my saves (even the ones I haven't touched IN A YEAR) !

    I don't get a crash/mod crashed error when loading them, the game just closes. I tried veryfying the game files and everything is ok.

    I don't know how to upload my log here so if anyone knows tell me please !

    submitted by /u/Smootcharoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment