• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Don't Starve I love to see walani get reworked and added into the game. Here's a doodle of what one of skins could be like.

    Don't Starve I love to see walani get reworked and added into the game. Here's a doodle of what one of skins could be like.


    I love to see walani get reworked and added into the game. Here's a doodle of what one of skins could be like.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:50 PM PST

    This Doomed DST Video Will Trigger You

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:51 AM PST

    New hound defense on the rise...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:01 PM PST

    New animal idea

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    I just joined this subreddit because I was doing research on ferrets (I just started playing the game a few days ago) and I thought it would be cool if there where ferret-like creatures called something like a rubber rat. They are a pet you get by getting 3 rabbits and 4 catcoon tails (Igrediant ideas off the top of my head) The rubber rat can be used to go into rabbit burrows and maybe mole burrows to catch rabbits and moles. Maybe they can get 2 rabbit/moles as they could be more adept at hunting.

    If this gets enough upvotes I will draw some art concepts for the rubber rat (Tell me if you have better name ideas)

    submitted by /u/Fan_Vixtion
    [link] [comments]

    Bee Mine 2.0

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Wagstaff for DST?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:52 PM PST

    Could it happen?

    submitted by /u/CrowGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat this guy?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment