• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - November 09, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - November 09, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - November 09, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My little brother drew this when he wanted me to buy him the game on PS4

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:01 AM PST

    I did these don't starve nails using thermal polish ��

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:20 PM PST

    Killed my first deerclops (eye behind the meat)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:15 PM PST

    First time seeing snow on the coconut trees :o

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:25 PM PST

    This movie gives off MAJOR Don't Starve vibes

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Dragonfly

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:06 AM PST

    I accidentally let Glommer die. RIP little buddy.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Lost Bearger in the process but we cleared out more then half of the killer bee hives. Gud rest his soul.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:33 PM PST

    What are the odds

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:16 AM PST

    Meet the Maxwell (TF2+DST parody)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:31 PM PST

    Enlightened Wormwood

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Something isn’t right here...

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:33 PM PST

    How quickly do you really start feeling comfortable going balls to the wall and trying risky stuff?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:10 PM PST

    I've always been curious how my playstyle might be different compared to others and I've changed things up a lot over the years but one thing always seems pretty consistent. I don't generally try to take anything on until a full year cycle when I've already endured all four seasons and succeeded, but recently I've been wondering if it wouldn't be a bad idea to just... you know, explore a lot more. Specifically the caves and not killing myself with a boomerang I accidentally threw (again).

    submitted by /u/Silver4ura
    [link] [comments]

    Maxwell giving Wendy headpats

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:27 PM PST

    My earliest fuelweaver kill

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Why is my item collection layout different than usual?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Lavae

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Should I buy DS Mega Pack?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:43 PM PST

    I already own DST and kinda wanna try the other games. I was wondering if buying the mega pack is worth it even though I already own DST.

    submitted by /u/SoupMaster1073
    [link] [comments]

    This is a Mod Suggestion for Shipwrecked

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:35 PM PST

    They should make a gate that guards the volcano altar and the only way to unlock it would be a key. To obtain this key you would have to fight a Giant Scary Looking Dragoon that can breathe Fire Just Like a fissure and Can Perform a Charge Attack that can deal lots of damage! To find this boss You have to wander the volcano as it is found randomly through the volcano during dry season. if you try to find this Beast during any other season it will not be there! They should name this boss the Dragoon Beast! It would have 3000 HP and deal 125 DMG with a Punch to an Unarmored Player, its charge attack will deal 200 DMG, And its fire Breath attack will not do DMG on its own it will just set the player on fire! It's ATK Range is 4 And It's Attack Period is 3.5 It's Walking speed is 5, It's Running speed is 7 and it's charging speed is 9. When it Dies it will drop: 1 Dragon Scale, 1 Dragoon Heart, 5 Obsidian, 6 Meat, The Altar Key and it will drop the blueprints for either the Dragon Scailmail or the Scaled Chest if you already have one of the blueprints the other will drop and if you have both neither will drop. This Boss is the only way I know that you can get Dragon Scales in Shipwrecked without using the Seaworthy! This boss will also have a 25% Chance to Drop a Volcano Staff! This boss will Respawn Every Dry Season and Despawn every other Season! if you are close by when it despawns you will see it burrow into the ground until Dry season comes around and if you are around it when dry season arrives you will see it come out of the ground! If you kill it you will have to wait until another Dry season comes back around to kill it again! And if they don't add it to the game if anyone knows how to mod they should try to mod in this Dragoon Beast so that even if it's not in the game other people can still enjoy this great boss idea! And if you are modding this in if you want to you can use this for the description!

    submitted by /u/Jeepathecreepa
    [link] [comments]

    In Search of a Squad!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Hey fellow starvers! I've been playing a ton of this game for a couple months. I have a few friends I play with, but they don't play as much I do. I hope I can find some new friends to squad up with and do some awesome things! I've yet to fight most of the bosses, and I've been slowly enjoying building up a base. Come lend me a hand! I play on PC btw

    submitted by /u/Arnoldthe4th
    [link] [comments]

    Why

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Did anyone else get all of their worlds deleted

    submitted by /u/snazzypikachu
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys this this is a good place to set up my base, below me is the biome with all the boulders, to my right there is a desert with a wormhole that leads to a huge swamp and to my left is a so beefalo and a little farther is a forest.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment