• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Don't Starve Walter & Woby: The Curse of the Were-Pig

    Don't Starve Walter & Woby: The Curse of the Were-Pig


    Walter & Woby: The Curse of the Were-Pig

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    "All will rot..."

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Do those weird black spots in the ground matter when setting up a base ?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Can you give some tips for a noob

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    So it has been 3 game that I die in the first days of winter (21-22) and I just can't survive. The first time I was killed by some penguins, the second by "Walrus"(it was something in Walrus camp), the third time it was from beefalo and the fourth was from a tree guard,hounds,koalefant and from cold all at the same time. I don't know if it's just me or if it is the game that is too hard. I would appreciate some tips to get better at this game. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Thyamah
    [link] [comments]

    Switch or pc?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Never played and the style of the game looks like my jam. But I'm having trouble choosing which platform to get it.

    submitted by /u/Diobut
    [link] [comments]

    How do DLCs work here?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    So I've started playing a few days ago, before this Hamlet update (I'm on PS4), and I don't understand how the DLCs work here. I've heard that you play them as wholly different games, so are the DLCs all standalones? But then, when this Hamlet DLC/update was installed I got some new items on the crafting menu, so was the DLC applied to my game or something?

    I don't know. It's too confusing for my pea brain, someone please explain.

    submitted by /u/cmrtnll
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on womant throne [Nintendo switch edition]

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Hello, in the switch version of hamlet I got stuck in the queen womant rock throne. I sadly cannot mine it because on the switch verison it prioritizes picking up items rather than mining. The problem is that my character is trying to pick up items that are out reach so now I'm stuck and can't get out. Anyone have a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Morpho_Knight
    [link] [comments]

    Dear god our mortal realm is ending

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    DS console edition have an update,there are things to ride beffolo and wagstaff, I'm not sure ehat is there also, I will need to find out

    submitted by /u/Noriaki_Kakyoin_OwO
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, guys, I've been playing Don't Starve Pocket edition for a long time. However, these days, when I try to enter the game, this comes out. I start the draw and it gives me an error for the third day. Can anyone help me

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Unfair!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I was at a temporary base during the Dry season, but got hit by a meteor. Died. That's not the unfair part.

    I respawned at a touchstone near which I'd decided to set up my base (far away from the temp base). But the meteors are STILL dropping down there! Half my base burns up.

    I thought maaayyybe I can scramble to fix this. I didn't have any tools then, but I'd left some flint nearby so I run over to grab some and make some tools (while also trying to cool down). But then some dragoons had already hatched and burnt the rest of my base down.

    I guess the moral of the story is: Don't die during Dry season.

    submitted by /u/Pegafree
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE help me find the creator of this

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Quick question about wormwood

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    I saw somewhere that buying hamlet DLC grants you wormwood DST, I'm wondering if that's true for ps4

    submitted by /u/hero165344
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any tips for unlocking wilba. Because I cant beat the boss (I forgot the name) edit: the boss is called the womant

    submitted by /u/jerry566805
    [link] [comments]

    Made my own little glommer (first time sewing something) and I'm thinking about adding his little feet - I'm not sure

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    How do I get Maxwell, Wes, and Webbers? I'm one Xbox one

    submitted by /u/Riddle_schoolisgood
    [link] [comments]

    Base Setup

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game and was wondering where's the best place for a base setup ? I've watched a few YouTube videos and they keep saying near beefalo but the beefalo in my world are so far from essentials so what do I do ?

    submitted by /u/CurvedError
    [link] [comments]

    Follow up to the pengull post. Died on day 33 in a simultaneous attack of pengulls, the Deerclops and 4 hounds. I love this game.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Best thing: it was the literal next day after I managed to stop starving, going insane and dying from health loss all the time. I got a good stash of jerky, ate some flowers and taffies, got a good reserve of wood, sticks and grass, and of course just when I managed to get the chaos that is winter under control BAM!

    submitted by /u/The_Drawing_Boarder
    [link] [comments]

    I want to be able to fight bosses without waiting hours, would changing the length of seasons effect bosses spawning?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Looking for people that wanna play together?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Title says it all. Would love to find a few people to start a world together, would be great if you have a little bit of experience but it's not necessary. Would also looove to find another girl that's into the game.

    submitted by /u/pumpkinprostitute
    [link] [comments]

    Friends

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I played PS4 don't starve together and I'm a bit of a noob. I have watched videos and played a few games I know a little but not enough to survive winter. Last time I played was years ago.

    I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing with me and helping me learn to play. I'd love to have someone to play with because I always play alone.

    submitted by /u/toxicbunny38
    [link] [comments]

    And I only have 5 days until the end of winter -_-

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I present Willow in felted form.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment