• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Don't Starve POV: You had plans

    Don't Starve POV: You had plans


    POV: You had plans

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    I've made it to spring with my friend! This is our base, what do you think?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Are they're a limited amount of volt goats? so if i kill them all they wont go extinct but just respawn if they do respawn how long does it take for them to come back and where do they come back?

    submitted by /u/GalacticAlex512
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest boss and why it's a butterfly

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/g0wB9Sh8lnw

    Through years of practice I have become a master of this trade

    submitted by /u/Hoctic
    [link] [comments]

    Is this deerclops or am I overreacting?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Now to preface, I'm not very good at the game yet. I'm getting better, but I don't know everything yet. I had left my base to go to the faraway rocky biome, and I'm getting intermittent rumbles like mini earthquakes. Note that I put in settings long autumn and not sure if I put deerclops on less. (Note that i normally don't put it to that, but I have before.) I know I would not be able to fight deerclops in my current state far away from my base with only 2 meatballs. Maybe i'm just overthinking.

    (And if this changes anything, I'm on mobile. Sadly I cannot afford a gaming pc)

    TLDR: I'm in year one (long) autumn, screen is shaking like footsteps. Is it deerclops (+on mobile)

    edit: I forgot to add I am in fact in year one, very unlikely Berger has arrived yet

    submitted by /u/the2skoolbus
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    What does the shadow manipulator drops when hammered?

    submitted by /u/bogdanEksDee
    [link] [comments]

    new world

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    anyone interested in starting a new world with me? kinda a noob but like the game, just not alone. will be on pc as well

    submitted by /u/FluidBackground2122
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! This is the pocket edition of Don’t Starve on iOS. I’m on day 299 when this happened and I save this game right after I unlock webber for the first time.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Guess where my final Thing needed to complete Chapter 5 of Adventure Mode lies

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Are these pengulls locked in on the berries? If so, can I attack them without angering them all?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Is there a way to download seeded worlds on PS4?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I've been trying for a few hours to get a reed trap and have yet to see one. Was wondering if there is a way to just download a save file with a world that has one directly to my PS4 to save time. Thanks for any information. 😃

    submitted by /u/lillyloppers
    [link] [comments]

    Stopping the Aporkalypse permanently.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    TLDR: is it true that if you get out of the "Aporkalypse calendar room" through teleportation or dying you stop the Aporkalypse permanently?

    So I am a bad player. I have played this game for like 400 hours and I still suck.

    So this whole "Aporkalypse" deal will be something I either avoid or die from.

    Since I don't like dying I tried something in a test world I put a Telelocator Focus outside of the room put something on the accelerate button and left the room through teleportation. The room is now closed and it is impossible for me to reenter it. I skipped about 90 days and the Aporkalypse didn't start.

    I used the ​LongUpdate(int) cheat to skip time. It makes no mention of the buttons in the wiki so I have no clue if I actually saved the world or just made it so that if I would play correctly it would still happen however I'm unable to ever end it.

    I would like to know this before I do it in my real survival world. Also, someone needs to put the results from this on the wiki.

    submitted by /u/arthur804
    [link] [comments]

    In Don’t Starve PE, do clockwork respawn?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    I read somewhere that if you have the marble pillar thingy, they can respawn during the fullmoon. The rook destroyed all of the marble pillars, can they still respawn?

    submitted by /u/BlueBeetleSW
    [link] [comments]

    My First Time Playing

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    I got don't starve yesterday and got the full bundle so i started playing vanilla and i died the first night trying to figure out how to burn fuel on a campfire cut to my new world. I do well then struggle to find flint for a pickaxe. After a few nights i run out of grass to build a campfire. Find some by some beefalos and make a torch (the only light i could make) and then the torch gets low so i light trees on fire but they burn and i die to the night. I think I get it now.

    submitted by /u/399men
    [link] [comments]

    Mod to have more space in the inventory??

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Hi, until 2 days ago i was using a mod to have more space in the inventory (itembar), it had configuration for 30 or 60 slots, but this mod just disappeared. so I was wondering if anyone knew another mod for this case, I can't find any that work with all the DLCs in the steam workshop (Don't Starve)

    submitted by /u/nvraway
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get gears after I'm out of clock works?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/TheRandon0230
    [link] [comments]

    The app version was removed from ios:(

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Idk why but it was

    submitted by /u/mspokemoncaseventure
    [link] [comments]

    I will never say no to more turf

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    So with the new update will i have to make a new world to find the new content or how dose it work ??

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment