• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Don't Starve [Poll] Your opinion about NSFW content on the sub

    Don't Starve [Poll] Your opinion about NSFW content on the sub


    [Poll] Your opinion about NSFW content on the sub

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. Today I need your opinion about NSFW content on the sub.

    You can find the poll here: https://www.strawpoll.me/21152335

    To give some context. Don't Starve is a game with some dark themes: Depression, suicide, mimes, starvation, etc. but when it comes to what is commonly considered NSFW such as gore (blood, losing body parts..) or sexual it is close to devoid of it, I dare say Klei even went to great length to avoid it with their character design.

    So for me it made sense that the sub followed the same way however there was never a hard rule on it, it was more implicit. So far there wasn't really a need of it but as the sub grow we've had some post on the subject lately and I think it would be fairer for the creators of such content to finally put up a rule on that.

    Whatever is decided though any NSFW content will obviously need to be tagged as such.

    And to be clear when I say enticing stuff I mean characters drawn in suggestive position or with bigger sexual characteristics (typically 'thicc' drawings or bigger chest).

    submitted by /u/Kuirem
    [link] [comments]

    Super excited for whatever this is gonna be. It has such a lovely silhouette.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Pig Fire Farm, 36 pig skins in 30 seconds! DST

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Which version of don´t starve should I buy

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Together or standard edition

    submitted by /u/ImposanteBanane
    [link] [comments]

    Moving progress from console to PC

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Hello! I arrive with an important question. I have been playing DST on PS4 for years. I want to move to PC now. Is it possible for me to move my items there? Skins, characters, twitch drops etc.

    submitted by /u/OPiankowski
    [link] [comments]

    New player base help!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    New player base help!

    Hello all!

    New player here, I explored the edges of the map, but am at a loss on where to kick up my first base! It is a DST large map, I have 2 people joining me at a later date so I probably need some room to spread out, pig king is in that far left peninsula, beef straight north of him, so my first idea is in the grassland between those but maybe center-camp best-camp? or maybe in a desert? What do the DST gurus have, share your wisdom! Ty <3

    Map outline

    Portal area

    submitted by /u/BrokenCog7
    [link] [comments]

    So many Tumbleweebs together without even putting them on "lots" , I am glad my game didn't crashed.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Is there a story mode on DST?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I've seen a lot of posts talking about how the aventure mode is the mode with the lore and all, but when I go to choose the mods, there's no option for an adventure mode. Is it just for DS, or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/peanutist
    [link] [comments]

    Did ps4 co-op change?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    My wife an I have been playing coop on a ps4 for under a year now. I've been playing on and off since release. I got her to try it and she loves it. It's her first video game ever and we really enjoy playing together. Since the last update we have not been able to sign two people into the game as co-op. I know there have been bugs before where you'd have to restart the game or log in at specific times. Anyone else having this issue? Bug? Or was it intentional by klei?

    Edit: I have a ps+ account she does not.

    submitted by /u/dragokhal
    [link] [comments]

    EU looking to make a server with around 3-4 people max :D

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Hey there!

    The name is AuraAmile, thats what I usualy go by,Im looking for some people to play together with. Mostly because I love playing dst but apart from 1 guy like once every 2-3 weeks I play alone. I have played dst/dont starve for a long time, in dst alone i have 200 hours, in dont starve a lot more, most recorded offline.

    Im looking for people who want to build something but also go for lategame/bosses and stuff like that.

    Myself I'm a wendy main. but im common to playing stuff like warly Wx and wolfgang(idm playing any supporting character). I just hope to find people who enjoy the game though, even if youre a maxwell main, idc. as long as youre not an absolute beginne(you cant get past the first year cycle).

    Gona make a discord mini server so we can voice as well :) (on unavaiable days if people want to go on, with some exceptions idm leaving the server on, but I will go into godmode in a situation like that so nothing happens to me but it doesnt impact the game)

    also i say EU cause having the same timeregion can help with more then just lag ;)

    I hope to find some nice people!

    submitted by /u/Wizboy73
    [link] [comments]

    The wormhole that was retrofitted into my old world causes me to DC

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    As of the latest update, a wormhole was added to the blue mushtree biome in the caves to access the new biome. However, when I hop into the wormhole in my old world, I get kicked out. Is this a known bug? How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Lynesaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Some pixel art I did of Willow a while back, thought I would share it!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Got Hamlet on Sale, No new characters?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Edit: Wait I'm trying to play Dont Starve Together. Are some of these expansions not enabled for multiplayer? When I tried to launch Hamlet it tried to install original Dont Starve.

    I cannot tell what comes in what expansions, and apparently I also cannot tell what is multiplayer and what is not.

    I haven't played Dont Starve a lot, and as the years have gone by, I've apparently quietly accrued DLC. With the new sale on, I snagged Hamlet, but when I went to start a new game, no new characters were available, locked or unlocked.

    Does Hamlet not come with new characters? Does anyone have a link that clearly shows what comes in the DLC? I cant figure it out. I probably would have played/bought a lot more, if I knew what the hell I was getting.

    submitted by /u/AxDeath
    [link] [comments]

    Guys , Name some character mods you have tried are Effing cringe or weird >:<

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Look I'm not discouraging the creators' efforts but I am just criticising. Their characters just don't look real like that Kodi , Wynter and sh!t and Warfarin , But some good ones are like WHEMY , Winnie and Beatrice, Try them out and share your thoughts !!!

    submitted by /u/AKNightkrawler
    [link] [comments]

    Setting dedicated server lobby to EU

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Im EU player but it keeps creating on US.
    [00:01:41]: Registering master server in US lobby

    ANy way to force it into changing to EU? Cant even check ping on my own server either from PC running it or device connected to the same router.

    submitted by /u/razielllll
    [link] [comments]

    Help i do not know what to do with 116 logs

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Currently i am at day 13 and my 4x4 tree farm made so much wood and i do not know what to do with it. What should i do??

    submitted by /u/IllegalBruhDealerRe
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to set up base?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I like to set up by beefalo is this still a good spot or is there a better place to find.

    submitted by /u/gwenom702
    [link] [comments]

    Is the forgotten knowledge update and login bonuses on Xbox yet? Mine says their are no updates for the game

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Best character to work with a Wendy?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I play don't starve together with my friend and both of us are absolute noobs. My friend enjoys Wendy but I have no idea who to play. I like most of the characters but I really don't know who would work best. I have purchased all the dlc characters so I am open to play basically anyone. Who do you think would work well in this situation?

    submitted by /u/Synaptic_Tervigon
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of chests?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Hey how many chests do I need and what should I put in what chest. How do I sort them? Material, Gear.... And so on pls help

    submitted by /u/Burgerlover2000
    [link] [comments]

    Wortox Best soul farm?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    I need some help for a good souls farm!

    I tried making a box, putting flowers all inside to get butterflies to spawn, but too little spawn and too far apart to be efficient enough. I tried just going to be hives, i ended up losing too much health (bc im too lazy to kite)

    submitted by /u/-Amendesu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment