• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - October 26, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - October 26, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - October 26, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Friend decided to burn the boat cuz he was cold. Here is my auto-tuned reaction

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I made some chester stickers!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Good base location?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Good base location?

    I'm pretty new to the game, just got an outline of a world and was wondering where would be a good spot to set up base. Pig King is at the top right, oasis is in the desert way under it, swamp in the middle of a few biomes on the left side of the map. Portal is on my character.

    https://preview.redd.it/yoh57hfiaev51.png?width=1527&format=png&auto=webp&s=d29586f0fac0d4a2c1c228042e00ea80666b05bc

    submitted by /u/Aurum264
    [link] [comments]

    DS animated series (unofficial) opinions and ideas. :)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    I'm an animation and film directing student, and our project is to make a pitch for an animated show adaptation. I chose my favourite game of all time! Guess what it is.

    For preliminary research, I would be very interested in my fellow fans' opinions.

    -Who are your favourite characters? Favourite character dynamics/interactions?

    -What plotlines/stories would you most like to see in a show? This can be anything; boss fights, comedic episodes, character backstories... whatever you like.

    -If the show contains aspects non canon to the game would this bother you or ruin your enjoyment?

    I can't promise this will ever actually get animated, but I will be sure to share the scripts and storyboards with you all, copyright and our uni allowing x (they have an annoying history of not allowing students to release films or scripts prior to festivals and such, so I cannot promise anything.)

    I appreciate all ideas! Thankyou. x

    If this is flaired wrong let me know, the 'fan art' isn't actually created yet.

    submitted by /u/Roseora
    [link] [comments]

    I was shipped out to the sea. I later froze to death.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    How long does the Hallowed Nights event last?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Like, when it is "over", will all the candy and items despawn from the world or will I get to keep them indefinitely? How does it all work?

    submitted by /u/EstarineZephaloid
    [link] [comments]

    Can i play don't starve together with dlc?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I bought dst on steam and i was wandering can i play dst with dlc with friend? Sory for English im from Poland and English is not my frist language.

    submitted by /u/PitelPL220
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys, I was playing with my friend DST (Wilson, Woodie). We killed Cyclop and survived winter. After one day we saw... TWO GЕЕSE at our base, when we returned. Is this normal or not? What we should do now?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    How do the random chests work in DST?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get better at DST and it seems really random every day. Is there a max amount you can get in a week? Is it on a certain timeframe or is it random like I think it is?

    submitted by /u/Mindful1377
    [link] [comments]

    Hamlet switch ver.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    So don't starve switch version had an updated for hamlet(finally its out now) but where there any bugfixes in the main game? Is their a way to see what the update fix?

    submitted by /u/srmeion
    [link] [comments]

    I just got dont starve on pc is there any good Character mods or any good mod i have played on the switch and I want to try mods what are some good ones?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Xbox cheats

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    So I've been playing don't starve casually for a few days and I was starting to get really annoyed by not having cheats available to me because I don't own a pc. Like I just want to see what some stuff does for myself but I can't because I have to get the stuff for it when on pc I could just get the thing. Anyone have any ideas on getting them to add a sort of creative mode or cheat menu into Xbox edition?

    submitted by /u/bobby-fungal-fingers
    [link] [comments]

    DST: How do I access 'Return of Them: Forgotten Knowledge and Hallowed Nights"?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Never played an event before, wanted to try out the Lunar Grotto and Ancient Archive Biome!

    ...But when I start up a new game, I don't see the option to add these biomes? How can I enable them? And can I enable just those two biomes only?

    submitted by /u/baechanka
    [link] [comments]

    So, has Together killed off singleplayer?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I've created Reddit account just to make this post.

    Singleplayer version had THE ONLY UPDATE in this year and it was just 1,2 GB lightning light fix. The only update in 2020 is literally this. The game is full of different bugs, such as missing shaved beefalo/baby beefalo's legs/mouths, objects, generated at sea and many more. Shipwrecked and Hamlet also have many bugs that have been in those DLCs for ages. The game just NEEDS those damn bugfixes. Content-wise, singleplayer is FAR behind DST - DS basically begs for Quality of Life updates. However, I have never seen anyone talk about this problem. Is this because no one plays singleplayer version? Why?

    So, has Together killed off singleplayer or I don't get something?

    My version: Klei are greedy and they would rather update DST to keep the cash flow from all the skins and not "waste" their time on that game that no one, in their opinion, plays anymore.

    edit: And yes, singleplayer is better in my opinion. I don't like DST. Heck, I created this post just because I love singleplayer and I care about game's current state. Just wanted to make this clear.

    submitted by /u/singletimeusername
    [link] [comments]

    Is DS worth it on android?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Is the game getting updates like the one on PS4?I have it on PS4 but I want to be able to play while I'm away.

    submitted by /u/BaronOfSpades
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change my character like this?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    How do I change my character like this?

    https://preview.redd.it/58vocqf1g8v51.jpg?width=1680&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7118e12c856bc2a99ef78cba1254a7b146f402f0

    These 2 Wes(es) are Wigfrid in disguise. The server only has 1 mod enabled (show me origin). I do see a bunch of same wardobe made in different areas. On the 2nd screenshot, smn asked if he can change character when disconnected. I tried using the code through command but it doesn't work. Sorry for my bad English, im not used to words.

    submitted by /u/Feline_Well
    [link] [comments]

    Are twitch drops working?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    I been watching some streams and I got the notifications for the icon and portrait drops. I enter the game to see them but I didn't get anything, Is this happening to someone else? Or can anybody tell me how to fix it? Sorry for my english, is not my first language

    submitted by /u/santcas98
    [link] [comments]

    SEA HOUNDS AND JELLYFISH

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I was at day 20 world, by accident I killed a regular jellyfish instead of a rainbow (for healing and light source at night) and suddenly 4 sea hounds came at me, one from each direction, I tried escaping but they are too fast, I was stunlocked and immediately dead. How was I supposed to counter/survive that?

    submitted by /u/Princcraft
    [link] [comments]

    Do i have to fight Moose/Goose?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I am new to this game, by a reason i dont understand, deerclops didnt spawn on winter. Now its spring, i know the seasonal boss is moose goose, but do i have to fight it? as i heard, bearger and deerclops just come towards you, antlion will ask for stuff or destroy the ground, but what does moose/goose do? does it come to me? if its not hostile can i just ignore it till the end of the season?

    submitted by /u/lunatium
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Discord server for Don't Starve modding?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    I have plenty of ideas for mods, but I'm not sure if all of them are possible. While it's true that really anything is possible with enough coding skills, there are still things I want to ask to make sure if this is implementable and, honestly, would it be a good idea at all. But asking on forums takes too long, plus maybe I'd love to discuss those ideas kind of in real time, which makes me curious - is there a Discord server for just Don't Starve modding?

    submitted by /u/18leatherhoff
    [link] [comments]

    What mode to choose?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    I have 4 options, DS, SH and 2 more, and each of them also have options inside of them.

    I just bought the game with all dlc and wanna start from thr beginning. What's the best way to start? Never played it.

    submitted by /u/gitrikt
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure mode help

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Ay so I'm thinking of going into adventure mode and I want to know what I should bring so I don't die (obviously). I've found all of the Things without the divining rod and I think I'm ready, but it's not even day 20 yet so I'm nervous I may be jumping the gun.

    I have a log suit, a football helmet, a spear, and I'm Wilson because I haven't unlocked any characters yet. Is there anything else I should bring or am I missing some big thing that I need before I go in?

    Edit: Sorry I was confusing the sandbox mode teleported with the adventure mode door. Guess I still need to find the door.

    submitted by /u/NightfuryLover5
    [link] [comments]

    cant play dst, help

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    cant play dst, help

    when i try to load dst i get this and anytime i click on it it just crashes. how do i fix this

    https://preview.redd.it/65fsqfq51av51.png?width=1491&format=png&auto=webp&s=9f75d68e6cd8e1e9ada12a99fa518c506b45fc28

    submitted by /u/RazzmatazzNearby4589
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment