• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Don't Starve I thought i should share my boyfriends pumpkin this year...

    Don't Starve I thought i should share my boyfriends pumpkin this year...


    I thought i should share my boyfriends pumpkin this year...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    My 25th platinum trophy on PlayStation did not come easily...this game is simple yet amazingly complex..Klei entertainment with their continued support and constant free updates set a precedent for gaming that needs to be followed.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    i can't find a good title so have some more wheeler

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Webber pet Glommer

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Really excited for the forbidden knowledge update!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I have seen demon's video on it (here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZs4OWfSGSc, go watch it) and holy heck it looks so cool! The part I am most excited for is probably the grotto, I don't have to go all the way to lunar island for moon shards anymore :D

    submitted by /u/Nokia_Protogen
    [link] [comments]

    Spring cleaning music genre?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Hey all, I wonder if anyone knows what genre spring cleaning is? Do you know any similar music? I'd love to make a playlist out of it but struggle to find anything that sounds similar.

    submitted by /u/Necessary-Resort-914
    [link] [comments]

    Rubberband lag while fight Moose/Goose

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    I am playing don't starve together and every single spring I try to kite moose/goose, the game starts to rubberband everywhere while I can't hit or move, please help, tell me any solution other turning off lag compensation.

    submitted by /u/PlatinumWatch1623
    [link] [comments]

    Been a while since I've done this, day 170 base.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Don't Starve Together Server Problem

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    So i have multiple problems with the server. There may be a correlation.
    1. On my girlfriends pc (next to mine on same network) you cannot create a server world. Whenever you try to join it the game simply crashes. The internet is fine, restarting pc doesnt work etc etc

    1. I can create Servers, but as soon as my girlfriend and I play on it together we can play for like 1 minute until it freezes and loses connection at the same time for both of us. Is the cause that we are on the same network? Does that somehow interfere? If yes is there a solution to it?

    I would be very happy to fix this problem with your help since we cant play our favourite game for like 2-3 months now :(

    submitted by /u/Tombie13
    [link] [comments]

    Dont starve new home?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Any news about Dont Starve New home? Seems they delayed the test last July until now no news about the beta

    submitted by /u/Pipcoyo
    [link] [comments]

    I just discovered this new youtuber making Don't Starve content. His guides are honestly really easy to follow for someone new

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Best way to kill prime apes?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Trying to unlock Wilbur & can't get the hang of killing the monkeys at all, they're too fast & you hit one & just get swamped by loads flinging manure at you, tried giving one bananas and attacking another to get them to fight each other but nothing happens they just run away or give you everything they've collected... Any tips???

    submitted by /u/Blue_MJS
    [link] [comments]

    * I apologize if you have already asked about it * Since Don't Starve Hamlet was recently released on PS4, can I then get Wormwood from Don't Starve Together if I buy Hamlet?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment