• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Don't Starve Lure plant Wendy for the spooky season :)

    Don't Starve Lure plant Wendy for the spooky season :)


    Lure plant Wendy for the spooky season :)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Had fun

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Shipwrecked main day 110, Xbox

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    What is the fastest way to get weaves in DST?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Four coconut treeguards spawned at the same time, scaring me and making me happy (was making fish farms)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    buy dont starve together without a second giftable copy

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    is it possible to buy dont starve together without the extra copy

    submitted by /u/BluntMachete18
    [link] [comments]

    What does this mean? I’ve tried reopening the app many times :(

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Could anyone help us with a post-day-200 "To-Do" list?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Hey!

    We are two players in day 220, both "Semi Noobs".

    We have enough sources of food and can survive the hounds with traps.

    We have a Chester and a Gloomer, Berry farm, Twigs & Grass farm, bird in a cage, small crop farm, 4 crockpots, 6 drying racks, and 6 honey boxes.

    However, we still discover new content and have no idea what to do next; We never saw any boss other than the Seasonal giants and Queen Bee, and are clueless with the Caves & Sea content (We did try both but not sure what to search for)

    It seems like a lot of content is in a hidden/tricky form which is not explained to the player or is obvious without the wiki, even Google searching "what to do after day 200" doesn't bring a clear answer for an objective.

    I keep discovering small mechanics and interactions so I'm sure there is a lot to uncover;

    If anyone could help with a "To-do" list of - stuff like bosses, sea activities, farms we could build, useful items/blueprints, cave activities, base milestones, mobs to hunt, structures to build, ANYTHING worth pursuing to discover new content/challenge.

    I know that I have to create my own goals, but I'd love if the list focus on built-in in-game challenges and content and not self-made challenges stuff like "try to reach day 100 without resurrecting once"

    Even keywords would help so I can go Wiki and read on it, thanks!

    submitted by /u/amitkilo
    [link] [comments]

    (Question) Is there a way to build glommer statue again?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Ok so lemme explain, I have a glommer in my base, it was my second year in my world and I was already ready for bearger (cuz he spawns early in the second autumn) and camped far away from my base so bearger wouldn't destroy it. It was night and I heard a sound, it was bearger, I put up my armor and got ready, I heard something falling down but I thought it was a tree, when the sun rised, I went looking for bearger, and I found out he destroyed the glommer statue, I was like "bruhh I shouldn't have camped so close it" then I found bearger and decided that if I fail kiting bearger and died, I would rollback and camp far away from the base and the glommer statue Turns out I managed to kite it without taking damage and killing him, I didn't want to rollback cuz I managed to kill him, so is there a way in DST to build glommer statue again?

    submitted by /u/SomeoneWhoIsStupid
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Adventure Mode

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Pretty new player to Don't Starve. Playing the vanilla version, I managed to get to Day 112. I decided to try out adventure mode, but even though I did pretty well in Sandbox, I can't even get past the first world in Adventure mode, no matter if it's King Of Winter, Archipelago, Cold Reception, or Game is Afoot.

    I'm not even entirely sure how I'm supposed to be playing it. Should I be basing? Should I be playing nomad-style? How many days should I spend in a world? Should I set up full-on bases with farms and crockpots? Does it depend on the chapter? if the answer is nomad, how am I supposed to be prepared for the next chapter (I'll inevitably have low stats, and I won't have a lot of good things to transfer to the next world)? How many things should I prototype? Do I run around with a backpack, logsuit, or both? Should I specifically make things I might need in later worlds (like winter clothes) even if it means going out of your way to find spiders/beafalo?

    Playing as Wilson. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Edit: would like to beat it as WIlson, too

    submitted by /u/Clarkeste
    [link] [comments]

    Fuel weaver decides to spawn in his minions again right after I kill the hands

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I find it so weird because there is literally no space for me to get any hits in, please help

    submitted by /u/BTCSock_
    [link] [comments]

    The ruins spawned in completely empty

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    So the title says it all my ruins are completely empty. It's my own personal world and I've been playing solo so nobody could have cleared it out already. There is no Science Stations, no Clockworks, no ancient Guardian, nothing. I didn't mess with the world generation at all. And all the mods I use are just Qol mods. I'm also playing on the beta. Anyone know why this might have happened?

    submitted by /u/Anghel950
    [link] [comments]

    I have nostalgia for this game but I hate the direction klei is going with

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I played Don't Starve since before the Strange New Powers update for the original game, way before Reign of Giants was a thing and people were joking about a multiplayer game. This game, together with Minecraft, was my childhood.

    So here I am, waiting for singleplayer Vanilla and RoG to get the same love and affection that DST has, fix the many bugs, have stuff actually make sense (not get a boss item drop from killing bees), rebalance the old features like they're doing for DST, maybe not have the simple fact of having caves and ruins break the game. SW and Hamlet also have issues like those, notably with world merging and the Volcano in Shipwrecked. And then theres stuff like mob spawners that are supposed to be invisible and not interactble with having collisions and fences and gates being the worst thing to try to place.

    So why am I not just playing DST? the new content they're trying to push are really weird for the game, they added the ocean which was the number 1 thing they said wouldn't add to the RoG world and yet here it is, not to mention the fact that they seem more focused to add characters and skins than resolve the issues of the game. All in all, im not a fan of RoT and would much rather prefer going back to when a new reign was the only content update for the game, but sadly thats just not an option.

    So why did I decided to make this post? Honestly I don't know, guess I just wanted to show how the game I grew up with took a path so awful it feels its going into disrepair. I still like the game and come back to it once and again but the reason I fell in love with the game in the first place is gone now and I will no longer get to experience it ever again.

    I guess I just wanted to share the sadness I feel when Don't Starve is on my mind. It took such and unexpected turn in completely the wrong way and I miss what it once was.

    I get that the game isn't that bad like how I described it but its just my take on what it is nowadays, maybe in the future, the game will make me like it once more but seeing how its going, I doubt it

    submitted by /u/_Cline
    [link] [comments]

    Help with hounds in Summer at Oasis

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    So instead of getting ice flingos for our base when summer comes, my friend and I like to make a summer base in the oasis. Usually, hound waves are no problem with the help of some tooth traps a little outside of the oasis. This is if we get the blueprint for desert goggles in time for the first hound wave of summer. This time, we didn't and we ended up dying because of the sandstorm slow and a lack of traps. We couldn't create more traps as we didn't have enough hound teeth so we would end up having to kite some of them anyways. Now, this is fine usually, but when we didn't have the goggles it was literally impossible. Placing the hound traps in range of the oasis is not an option either, as the oasis isn't big enough for all the basic base things we need (drying racks, crockpots, ice box, chests, etc) as well as all the hound traps, especially because we can't have the traps close to anything flammable because of fire hounds. Does anyone have any tips for how to deal with the hound waves if you don't get desert goggles in time when living at an oasis base in the summer? If you know a way please let me know! Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/revolutionarySoap
    [link] [comments]

    looking for an island mod for DST

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Im looking for a mod that would add some additional islands or turn the world into an archipelago, so that the newly added boats and sea exploration is accually worth it.

    submitted by /u/Bleflar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment