• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Don't Starve Wortox joins the party! (Yeah... crude photoshop)

    Don't Starve Wortox joins the party! (Yeah... crude photoshop)


    Wortox joins the party! (Yeah... crude photoshop)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Drew a little chester boy

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    New update/news..?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    We should at least get some sort of news or reveal if we don't get the actual update itself (which I'm sure we wont but my god would it be nice if we did!) today correct? Did the last few updates all have reveals the prior week? Is there any hope itll come today? I'm on Aus time zone so even if it does drop it'll likely be late night/early morning anyway. Lastly do people think we will see any new actual content outside of Wigs rework? Just QOL stuff or some actual new mobs/items? A new hunt animal/s during certain seasons like volt goats might be cool especially if Wigs rework makes hunts more valuable.

    submitted by /u/psychorocka
    [link] [comments]

    C H A C H I N G

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    What's the best combination of things to put inside a bundling wrap for non-pvp explod-y surprise?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I put two stacks of gunpowder, a moleworm and a friendly lavae inside one, but my friend managed to survive it anyway.

    Any better recommendations?

    submitted by /u/ashinator92
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people who want to play on our private PS4 world

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I'm on PS4 if anyone wants to have a group world to play on for a while, I'm always on with one other person and play almost everyday. Just looking for anyone who wants to play and have fun. My tag on PS4 is oHDAMNSHESWEET, message me if you want to join us

    submitted by /u/oHDAMNSHETHICK
    [link] [comments]

    Any mod for infinite WX-78 upgrades

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    I want to have a mod that allows you to keep eating gears to keep upgrading because i think that would be fun so if someone can put that mod link in the comments that would be awesome

    submitted by /u/TasteSad2221
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Upload world

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    I really want to upload my world to the cloud for ps5 release. Does anyone know any way I can do that?

    submitted by /u/FilthyStormPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when you turn on an event when setting up a world on DST instead of defaulting to auto? Is there any reason to do this?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of starting a world with Winter's Feast turned on so I can keep collecting permanent lights. Is this a bad idea? I don't plan on playing forever (just for the next few weeks) so I probably won't be around for any real-time events. Any thoughts? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/forrealseas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment