• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Don't Starve I loved the comments on my last post and I'm back with another one of our adventures - just a regular day

    Don't Starve I loved the comments on my last post and I'm back with another one of our adventures - just a regular day


    I loved the comments on my last post and I'm back with another one of our adventures - just a regular day

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    (Insert caption here)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Just got my Wilson and Chester Pop! Funko. Too bad they don’t make a Wigfrid because I would have got her too.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DO THINGS LIKE THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME?!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I'm on a run today

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Fun fact about survival!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    If you have berries spoiling cook them into roasted berries and when those are going bad make them into fistful of jam.its a weaker food,but it preserves it for a LOOOOOOONG time!plus you get the 5 sanity from fistful of jam if you go far enough into the process.

    submitted by /u/buddy_08
    [link] [comments]

    Watch my new forest stalker farm video, for lights out!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    How Do People Get Stuck In The Constant?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Ok I'm aware of the fact that we don't know where the book of shadows came from. I also know that in 1919 the Voxola PR-76 radio factory burned down in Sidney Ohio (Effectively sucking in Wagstaff and Winona) The Voxola PR-76 radio's factory had only been open for a few days before it was destroyed by an explosion created by a makeshift portal that Wagstaff made. Wilson was one of the few people who owned a Voxola PR-76 radio. I assume Wagstaff getting sucked into the constant had given Maxwell access to the Voxola PR-76 radios. Though it seems a portal is still necessary to transport someone to the constant as Maxwell only used the Voxola PR-76 to communicate with Wilson. I also for a long time assumed that no one else was getting sucked into the constant after 1921 since Maxwell was only pulling people in from 1910-1921. However in Walters origin video I saw he triggered a trap in the Voxola PR-76 radio that had been laying dormant for years and effectively got sucked into the Constant. So maybe there are other ways to sucked in? Im assuming walter got trapped in the constant between 1923-1926 bc Wilson entered the constant in 1921. In 1914 Wendy wrote in her journal that she keeps dreaming of music on repeat. (I bet the working Voxola PR-76 radio that Walter heard in Wilson's cabin was also playing the same song) I'm assuming shortly after this journal entry Wendy gets sucked into the Constant. This would make Wendy no younger than 10yo when she entered since she was born in 1903. This would mean Wendy would be 17 by time she met Wilson in 1921, right?

    submitted by /u/Bazil2009
    [link] [comments]

    Dear god where do I get gears

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    What's the best way to get gears in hamlet BTW I know you can get gears by killing clock works but I can't seem to find any I need to know this cause I'm a Wagstaff main

    submitted by /u/xAgentBlu
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need flingos for farms

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I've created a pig farm and rabbit farm but last summer I spent inside a cave,I know these structures can catch fire, but is the game so cruel as to let them smolder during summer?

    submitted by /u/Re328719
    [link] [comments]

    I don't understand this game.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Hello this is my first time playing Don't Starve Together. I was gifted this game by someone on Reddit and I have heard some positive reviews about this game. The thing is I don't know how to play it and what the goal is. There was no tutorial for Dont Starve Together on Steam. Can someone explain to me what the goal is? Is it like Minecraft or Terraria? In my world I am currently holding an axe and a pickaxe and I am stuck from there.

    submitted by /u/Drumstix360
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment