• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Don't Starve Me after returning from a successful hunt as Wigfrid

    Don't Starve Me after returning from a successful hunt as Wigfrid


    Me after returning from a successful hunt as Wigfrid

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Wolfgang

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    I drew wigfrid! I haven't yet played the rework - hope it's fun!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Advice to a Beginner?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I just installed Don't Starve and had my first few playthroughs last night - (died about 5 times or so). I had no idea what to expect from the game and had seen it on Steam for a few years and its always high ratings and bought it on sale a little while ago.

    I can see immediately the depth and richness of the game and understand why its has such great ratings on Steam. I put 500 hours into Rimworld and it is reminding me a lot of Rimworld so far in it's mechanics and general kind of gameplay so I think its the kind of game I will enjoy and can see myself playing it for while.

    My question to you all and looking back at your experience with the game is should I just play the game and organically learn it myself for maximum enjoyment or read beginner guides to quickly skillup and optimize my gameplay? I remember when I started Rimworld at the beginning there were a few gameplay concepts (particularly around how to get enough food to not die early) that were a bit frustrating if you didn't understand them but with enough googling you could get past it easily enough however by following gameguides you can lose some of the joy of discovery yourself.

    If you had your time over and approaching the game fresh what would you do? Just go in completely blind and learn it all yourself at the risk of some frustration but experience the joy of discovery yourself or google every beginner gameplay guide you can to quickly learn how to optimize your gameplay?

    submitted by /u/trixxta
    [link] [comments]

    Practice with the Don't Starve style :D (art by me)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Is it possible to drop an item while in the dark?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I just died in a game because I was over eager chasing spiders after dawn and it suddenly got dark. I tried to craft a torch but my inventory was full and I couldn't drop anything because I couldn't click on the ground. Is there anyway to drop a single item from your inventory without clicking a target on the ground. Seems like a sad way to die because had I had one free space in the inventory, I could have crafted and equipped a torch. I play on a PC with mouse + keyboard.

    submitted by /u/dreadpenguin
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT DO I DOOOOOOO

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Is it worth buying DST on PC if I already have it on Xbox? I feel like theirs some stuff I miss out on when not playing on PC but I don't want to waste money

    submitted by /u/Hjonk_Thy_Goose
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I made this (after a while). Any criticism?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    what is your favorite character?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    if you want,say here whos is your favorite caracter and why.mine is wx because of his upgrades with gears

    submitted by /u/foxyms
    [link] [comments]

    Join me tonight for a teaching of ruins rushing for beginners (east coast canada) 8pm east

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    im willing to teach beginners how to ruins rush in first autumn today, we need to voice chat

    submitted by /u/normyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Puffins

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    How do I catch puffins in DST? It's infuriating that these little teases keep dropping seeds in the water, I'd like to know how to get those seeds too.

    submitted by /u/The_Forge_Master
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into the game

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I think I want to get back into the game but I'm scared that I'm gonna get fucked because I have no idea what's happening, I haven't played in like 3 months. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/vincethekillet
    [link] [comments]

    Looks a bit off...

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Will pengulls kill hounds?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    In the current world I have, the hounds are now coming in big enough groups that I can't fight them all myself. I'm near a pig village, but I'm looking for a plan B.

    There are currently two pengull colonies near my base. Will they successfully kill hounds if I lead the hounds to them?

    submitted by /u/CakeDayOrDeath
    [link] [comments]

    Forgotten device

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Klei, give us phone users some love ( ≧Д≦)

    submitted by /u/kusuzu
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get spools?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    I saw a tree with red twine on it, is that how?

    submitted by /u/the-real-engineer
    [link] [comments]

    Sharable 500 years of Don't Starve

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment