• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    Don't Starve How to waste resources ft. Wes

    Don't Starve How to waste resources ft. Wes


    How to waste resources ft. Wes

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:42 PM PST

    GLOMMER CAKE. You can't afford to eat this.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:44 AM PST

    Well, that's something... (Wormholes)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:13 AM PST

    Mods for Consoles

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:31 AM PST

    I know there are restrictions to mods on consoles, but cant we get at least some essentials like

    GEOMETRIC PLACEMENT????

    I remember ESO for consoles did not have the add-on for DPS calculation, The developers added it to the Game later...

    Cant we have this on consoles?

    Plz Plz Plz...... 😬

    submitted by /u/Rodd-Hunter
    [link] [comments]

    We've always wanted to ride the Glommer :D w/ Sniper0200

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:10 PM PST

    Any way to fix seasons in shipwrecked?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:40 AM PST

    Got a crit error in volcano during hurricane, now its day 45 and i am still in hurr season.

    If i use console commands, will the next season end naturally?

    submitted by /u/Myballshaveavoice
    [link] [comments]

    How did you pick your favorite character?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Some friends managed to get me hooked on this game recently. Everyone has their favorite that they play and I'm trying to figure out mine. I played around with a fair number of characters, just to get a feel for them, but I just haven't sussed out a favorite. Walter and Wormwood have already been called, but the rest are pretty much up for grabs. I keep thinking, should I go with Wilson since he has no downsides? Wick for the bizarre magical ability? Woodie just because he looks like me? I even took a few DST personality quizzes but got wildly varying results (Woodie, Wick, WX-78, and even Warly despite the fact that I don't like him).

    For those of you that have your favorite, what locked it in for you? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/knellerwashere
    [link] [comments]

    Soooo I drew survivor skin of Walter. I really like the design. Btw I had fun drawing his hair. I hope you like it.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:33 PM PST

    Getting double dunked by spider warriors (modding)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Wendy is related to Maxwell! Holy Crap!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Wendy is related to Maxwell! Holy Crap!

    I just made a really big discovery, Wendy is related to Maxwell! No seriously! And I have written evidence they're related, or at least share a last name. I stumbled upon this while waiting a long time to join a server because my computer's slow. When I got the Wendy's Nightstand vignette, which I own. I was bored so I payed closer attention to it, especially since Abigail is one of the more interesting characters in general being dead and you can't use a telltale heart on her. When I found a little envelope just behind the big book in the middle of the vignette, which with part of Abigail's name covered up by the book, reads: "IN LOVING MEMORY of Abigail Lillian Carter"

    "So what's that have to do with Maxwell?" I hear people new to the franchise asking. Well, Maxwell is simply a stage name he took on. His name, without his middle name, is William Carter.

    So you can see how incredible that is. I even googled Maxwell's real name just to be sure. I'm not sure how many people have spotted this and connected the dots, but this is stunning news. I don't know what this family connection might do to existing theories, or how it will influence new ones. I just wanted to share this.

    Here is the full Wendy's Nightstand Vignette for those who don't believe me.

    submitted by /u/Dragolantis
    [link] [comments]

    confused on what to do after I start building a camp?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    I haven't played this game very much so I only have Wilson so far, but after gathering up some resources like wood and finding a decent place I want to build a camp, I'm a little confused what to do next. My last place through I had some tools built and the science machine and got killed shortly after. Is there any goals I should work towards next from there?

    submitted by /u/oromisangel42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment