• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - September 25, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - September 25, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - September 25, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Chester!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    [OC] Roles in Dont Starve Together

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Spider Army [OC]

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Quick sketch, Wilson!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    This game REALLY brings out my friend's true selves [OC]

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    The Curtain Calls [Wigfrid Animated Short]

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    So judging by the newspaper articles in the Wigfrid short I think the Don't Starve games may be set around the early 1900s. There was a devastating Earthquake in San Fransisco in 1906 and the model of the phonograph was used around that time as well. So this may have been when Maxwell Started.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    "Wilson The Triumphant" study

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Version Mismatch

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Hello my fellow gamer friends
    So, me and some friends decided to buy this amazing game to play sometimes, and after a while, our friend who has the best computer decided to run a dedicated server. So, the problem is, we are both in the same game version(432356), but whenever he tries to connect, he gets this error. The weird part is, I can connect normally, and as I said, we're both in the same version.
    Any ideas?

    PS: We already tried to update through Steam CMD, and we already tried reinstalling EVERYTHING server and client related(on his machine, obviously).

    Thank you for the attention, may you survive a billion days side by side with your friends.

    submitted by /u/JesusKilledDinosaurs
    [link] [comments]

    I was very disappointed when triumphant Wormwood came out and it wasn't Totally normal tree themed, but with the power of fan art I brought Totally normal Wormwood to life!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Me when I play as Wigfrid

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Playing Woodlegs the wrong way

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Wigfrid character rework is out!!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Character mod help?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    I know you guys aren't wild about mods but I'm making some characters based on me and my friends just for fun, and also as an incentive for us to play more together. While I can do art and all that easy, I'm having issues with the code.

    I've followed several different tutorials and gone on the Klei forums to read around and fix the issue, but I have yet to find a way to fix things. Anytime I load up the character mod (Note: I have no edited the PNG files in any way except for renaming) my game crashes telling me an error has occurred and to check my log.

    There are a few things in my log that seem to be causing the issues, but I have absolutely no idea how to deal with them:

    • ModIndex: Detected bad load, disabling all mods.
    • Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_cassian (Note: I do not have a modconfirguration_cassian in my mod_config_data - this is an issue i am sure but no clue how to fix this)
    • Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_cassian_CLIENT
    • ../mods/workshop-1275167632/modicon.tex is 316x316 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
    • [Warning] Could not confirm port 10999 is open in the firewall.
    • Faild to load the cookbook! false [string "scripts/json.lua"]:450: Failed to load string [ return "filters"] in JSON4Lua.decode_scanString at position 2 : 11
    • DoLuaFile Error: (null)
    • Error loading main.lua
    • no field package.preload['speech_cassian']
    • no file '../mods/cassian/scripts/speech_cassian.lua' (checked with custom loader)
    • no file 'scripts/speech_cassian.lua' (checked with custom loader)
    • no file 'scriptlibs/speech_cassian.lua' (checked with custom loader)
    • no file 'scripts/speech_cassian.lua' (checked with custom loader)
    • no file '../mods/cassian\scripts\speech_cassian.lua'
    • no file 'scripts\speech_cassian.lua'
    • no file 'scriptlibs\speech_cassian.lua'
    • no file 'scripts/speech_cassian.lua'

    (Note: I do indeed have a LUA file in scripts subsection with speech_cassian.lua - I do not know why it says this.)

    Everyone else seems to be able to make their mods, and the template I downloaded worked fine so it is clearly an error on my part but dear lord I do not know what. I've already tried deleting files and starting again but this results in the same. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Boathacks
    [link] [comments]

    World customization not working for Hamlet

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Never posted on this sub before but I'm going to lose my mind if I can't find out what's wrong

    Every time I make a custom hamlet world I always set the hanging vines to less. I don't like the hanging vines but I don't want to take them out completely yknow? The amount never seemed to change much but I didn't really notice UNTIL I finally got sick of the vines and turned them all off. They're still there???? I realized this has been happening every time with almost every custom option, like some options they just won't apply. Like I can't make pikos less but I can turn them off? I can't make more boons but I can make more lotus flowers?

    I've uninstalled and reinstalled both the dlc and the whole game and googled every key word i can think of and I can't find a way to fix it. I don't really keep up with the game online so I don't know if this is a well known bug or what but it's really starting to piss me off

    Please help!!

    submitted by /u/catherinekenner
    [link] [comments]

    Thank You World Gen.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Is the insanity gramophone actually speaking?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Recently I found a comment that made me think. We are all aware of the gramophone of insanity, it's a classic! But what if I told you that jolly song was not what it seemed.

    We all know that the Don't Starve characters speak with instruments, it's a core mechanic in the game! But the real question is why does Maxwell hate that song so much? Obviously, because he had been hearing it for years, but what if it was actually speaking, and telling Maxwell something? I mean, it makes sense. I think the gramophone of insanity is actually speaking, and I want to know what you all think.

    submitted by /u/PogMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any tips for Aporkalypse, I dont know how to tackle it. I know what to do, get to the Calander, but how, is there an easier way to get there.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Can you startpiggang wars like spiders?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Im a webber main and i tried woodie but i miss my mass genocide too much, is there a way to start wars between pigmen?

    submitted by /u/Echoes_Act_0
    [link] [comments]

    I will be livestream the new Wigfrid on Twitch this is my first time using twitch to livestream so don't judge too harshly. The server will be open for anyone to join.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    When or is the wigfrid rework out?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Uhh...What am i supposed to do now?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment