• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Don't Starve Found the “good desert”

    Don't Starve Found the “good desert”


    Found the “good desert”

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Drawing of Wendy I made, sadly I prefered the flat colours version :/

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Is there any reason not to hammer those decapitated pig heads on the stakes? It seems like a really easy way to get football helmets early on

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Overworld mushtrees

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    This appears when I try to get into my saved game in mobile

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    He was like this when i found him.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Looking for 1 or 2 semi experienced people to start a new world with (PS4)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I've always played this game solo since I don't have any friends who enjoy it so I justified turning on settings like long autumn, long day, no wildfires, no disease, but it has gotten pretty stale lately and I've decided to try to play the game as it is intended, with other people. I'm looking for one or two semi-experienced players (you don't have to be a pro, just have a basic general knowledge of the game and some basic strategy) to start a new world with. I want the settings to be completely default to give a good challenge except for world size big and maybe no disease. I'd like to find people who want to work as a team, kill all bosses, and have some laughs along the way. I'm available to play M-F after 5 pm central time once I'm off work and I'm pretty much always available weekends. People with similar schedules would be preferred so we could only launch the world when everyone is available.

    18+

    You can either reply here if you want to join or add my PSN: That-GoodGood420. I made it like ten years ago when I thought it was cool to put 420 in your name so no judging hahah

    submitted by /u/jonnygoodman1
    [link] [comments]

    How should I prepare for ruins(first summer;Wickerbottom)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Dont Starve Together Xbox One Disconnecting

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    If I try to play online, every few minutes I disconnect. This doesn't happen when I connect my xbox to my phone hotspot. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/NotARealPerson42069
    [link] [comments]

    Hii, I'm looking for some people that would want to play with me on my new server! ( PC, day 6, I'm playing as Webber)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    If anyone would like to join me, please dm me :) I would call myself an okay player, although I'm not the best and I'm still learning about more complex stuff

    submitted by /u/RoyalMarjoram
    [link] [comments]

    How exactly does progression work?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    I'm new and don't know you lose your base with every new world. Do you get to a new world after making something, or by surviving for a while?

    submitted by /u/the-real-engineer
    [link] [comments]

    Every time

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Rate our camp?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment