• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - July 31, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - July 31, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - July 31, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "That presence... it's familiar! Hello?" Drawing I did last year

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Shipwrecked family

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    This is fine.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    didn't expect to get this from a couple of depth worms

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Oh, H20.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    How do I go about sanity?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    As a beginner player, is it better to just let your sanity drop and deal with the monsters that follow or should you try to keep it up as much as you can?

    submitted by /u/Warrior_of_Light416
    [link] [comments]

    do you still need to water nettles constantly?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    do you still need to water nettles constantly?

    this video from 1 year ago says they need water constantly, otherwise they would reset: https://youtu.be/a3PmUYKmqYg?t=130

    But the wiki says this was fixed?

    https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Nettle_Vine

    Additionally, I have seen fully grown nettle vines in the wild, which would suggest they dont need water?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/BluTF2
    [link] [comments]

    Lend a hand

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    I am new ( 1 week ) Player and i wish to take on the Bee queen but i need a hand DM me if interested

    submitted by /u/Noscoper420YT
    [link] [comments]

    My first drawing wigferd helmet I know not the best but I tired

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Not very good at art but I wrote down all the info about him and drew Wilson

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Work in Progress! My first time painting on canvas. I know the pig should be a werepig but we'll get there :P

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    I'd like to speak with a modder about some questions I have

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    I'm not looking for a mod to be created for me or anything, but I do have a few small questions I'd like to ask somebody who understands modding DST very well - as I could use some insight on an idea I have. I know I'm being vague, but that's for a reason, I'd rather not blast the idea out to a ton of people at once. DM me if you're experienced in modding DST :)

    submitted by /u/REALArestless
    [link] [comments]

    So I came up with a new idea for a challenge.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I made a steam guide if ya wanna get more details: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2182765295

    The challenge is called "Starving and freezing".

    Basically, Autumn is short, Winter is very long, spring is very short, and there is no summer.

    If you are up for it, go ahead and try to see how long you can survive! I hope you enjoy the challenge!

    submitted by /u/Darthvato24
    [link] [comments]

    Wickerbottom reading On Tentacles to Wurt

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    When do they select fan art for the art streams/instagram gallery thing?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I know the streams are canceled do to the virus. But I know that they still select art for there story on Instagram. But there isn't any information on that, so do they just look at who tags them or something for it?

    submitted by /u/Lutrinae_
    [link] [comments]

    guardian stack guardian stack

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Heya! Newbie Xbox Player here!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Hi! My name is Ensign, I'm a fairly new to Don't Starve Together after being introduced to it somewhat in November 2019 thanks to my friend begging to play it on the PS4

    Well now I'm a Wes main, and I recently bought the game for myself for my Xbox and me and my pal play it when they come over. We have a world where I chose Wes and they chose Wilson and we are doing fairly well on it, Deerclops was defeated and basically we were gearing up for Dragonfly and Antlion, I've died about 4-5 times thanks to Wes's low stats (hehe) but I think that is fair considering it's now like day 57.

    I was wondering if there was a community in which I could make some new friends to play with? As I am still pretty new at the game and would love to learn tips from more experienced players. There is still much to learn and many characters I must try but for now I usually use Wes, Walter, and Webber.

    Looking forward to meet some new peeps!

    submitted by /u/Ensign_do
    [link] [comments]

    Found a good way to farm Krampus!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    This requires having access to a Seaworthy in both linked worlds and having both DoyDoys in the Shipwrecked world.

    If there are only 1 or 2 Doydoys in a world, killing one will generate 50 Naughtiness, however, this is generally ill-advised since then you are without the means to make more Doydoys. However, there is a way to exploit this mechanic.

    If you make a Doydoy farm in the Shipwrecked world, pick up a sleeping grown Doydoy in your inventory and then use the Seaworthy to go to your Reign of Giants world, that world only has 1 Doydoy in existence-the one in your inventory! Murdering it will spawn 4 Krampus every time you bring one to the RoG world.

    I like this method in particular because I hate sitting around doing nothing but farming birds, but farming Doydoys actually gives very good materials.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/AGuineaHen
    [link] [comments]

    I aM mIgHtY

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    yea, i agree

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    So, uh, quick question...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    How does one deal with frogs?

    submitted by /u/The_Punnier_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on playing wortox

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment