• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - August 31, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - August 31, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - August 31, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The definitive tier list

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Got the Mega Pack for don’t starve few years back, forgot I had this.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    When my friends and I (all new players) finally think we’ve made it through the worst of winter

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    willow sketch

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Got the Mega Pack for don’t starve few years back, forgot I had this.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    This is the sleepy bishop I drew

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    the nightmare phase started...*SYSTEM OVERFLOW* (rework of art i posted here few months ago)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Together vs standard

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    I noticed that on twitch 99% plays together version and almost none standard version. Is there any real reason for it ? like I understand its can be played with friends, but is there reason no one playing solo ? Mby its being less updated or mods more updated on together version ?

    I havent played together as I usually love to watch tv show while playing and pausing game alot so playing coop would be impossible, but I cant be alone with that.

    submitted by /u/Hunlightz
    [link] [comments]

    Does Walter lose sanity when wet?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    I tried to play Walter recently and weirdly in my case he does lose sanity but only starting at 70+ wetness? Even then his sanity loss is small arrow instead of big arrow. Neither the klei forum or wiki has any clear information on it, just how exactly does Walter's sanity work with wetness?

    submitted by /u/M_A__N___I___A
    [link] [comments]

    I just got 3 chest setpieces

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    I just started a brand new world and right at the spawn there was a food chest , tool chest (with like 4 blueprints) and a resources chest , i had never seen this before , is it a setpiece? I just want to know because i had never seen that

    submitted by /u/cerice2025
    [link] [comments]

    DS Art style

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I really like DS art, cartoonish but yet kind of detailed style. I'm a 3D designer but I don't really know how to draw so, I wanted to know if you could tell me anything about this style, any tips or videos I could check about THIS kind of drawing maybe?

    I've seen a lot of mods with pretty similar art style and I really like to know how to get it!

    Thanks in advance guys and sorry if there's any grammar mistake, I'm not english native.

    submitted by /u/Bessu_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for experienced teammates

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I am located in the south, anyone down to play? I am looking for something more than temporary teammate. We can start a new world together, whatever. Just tired of having to make winter hats and meatballs for all the nooby teammates I've encountered. I am experienced enough to rush ruins and kill the shadow pieces, I wanna beat the fuelweaver but last world my teammates destroyed my base with ant lion earthquake and wildfire, I am kinda demoralized to fix up my base.

    submitted by /u/nimzowitsch10
    [link] [comments]

    Summer....is breaking my colorblind eyes

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Wigfrid VS Toadstool

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    I really want to like Hamlet but

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Am I supposed to forget trying to play WX ? I just abandon every single run a few days in everytime because the same thing happens over and over ; I go get iron, get overcharged, get harrassed by gnats, and now I can't do anything until I get rid of it -which I can't-

    I just spent my 5 first days with 0 sanity running around the entire map to find the poison biome and get rid of the gnats, then on my way to finally start basing, I come across.... more gnats, that for some reason never lose aggro once they saw you. They didn't even attach to me, just followed me to the edges of the map without ever giving up. I finally let them attach on my head and ended the run, once again, unable to even start playing properly. Is there something I'm missing ? Should I just actively try NOT to get overcharged ? Or is there a way not to get harassed all over the map by these ? I don't see myself crafting several stacks of bugs begone for everytime I come across gnats, and I can't spend my entire run making trips to the poison jungle either

    submitted by /u/Veylox
    [link] [comments]

    Afterburner issue

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Hi! I've been playing DST for months now, and yesterday was the only time I've used afterburner so that I can monitor the FPS of the game. I was shocked that AFTERBURNER isn't showing in the game and sometimes keeps on crashing. Any help? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MrShonen
    [link] [comments]

    Hamlet help

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I've been getting into the Hamlet dlc but I have no idea where to find or get red or blue gems I would love some help thank you for any help

    submitted by /u/kdogforever1
    [link] [comments]

    Map w/reed trap and wormhole in bee biome that leads to Dragonfly and Bee Queen. Looks perfect, right? Except theres a f#%&ing meteor shower over the Pig King.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Playing on PS4 for the first time how do I eat? Can't see an eat button near the food. Any help would be much appreciated.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Help with Caves (DSA)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    So I'm doing pretty well at surviving above the surface (have made it a couple of years). But as soon as I get into the caves, I die. Not always right away, but sometimes. I've managed to get to the ruins once or twice, and explore a bit but that didn't last too long either. The thing is, it takes so long to get to the point where I feel I'm "cave ready" and then something like 10 cave spiders along with terrorbeaks quickly do me in. I'm not great at kiting but I do try to befriend rock lobsters, although they're usually so slow to follow along. I also try to befriend bunnymen when I can, but they often seem to sleep just when I need them.

    Here's what I try to bring with me:

    - A tentacle spike or two
    - Several healing items (healing salves or trail mix)
    - Lantern and mining helmet (prefer helmet)
    - Chester (Once I managed to make a snow chester). Food in Chester.
    - A couple of log suits and football helmets, although I prefer mining helmets so don't use the football helmets much.
    - Walking cane if I have one
    - Tam O' Shanter if I have one
    - Life-giving amulet
    - Pan's Flute

    Any tricks and tips on how to approach? I try to find all the biomes especially trying to find the ruins entrance, but there are so many cave spiders in the area it's tricky. Also, does the Nightmare cycle apply to only the Ruins, or all the caves?

    submitted by /u/Pegafree
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment