• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Don't Starve tee hee

    Don't Starve tee hee


    tee hee

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Guiding pipspooks

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Wendy& Winona fanart!!! (İk it says wiona)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    I made willow, well it's kinda baby willow, she is in size of wilson's head (next is wolfgang)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    I draw Wendy

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Wilson Art

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Don’t Starve Art

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    It's fine

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    5 DST tips (hope you'll find them usefull)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    1- Wormwood's bramble husk can be use to farm spiky bushes with no penalty. Plus spiky bushes will countinue to grow in winter

    2- Wurt still can utilize meat. You can let it rot to get rot or feed it to a bird for your filler needs. Yes, eggs can be used as a filler but meat can't

    3- Both deserts are probably your best place to base in. Both deserts will provide cactus, clean land and sandy turf (which is the only turf that plants can be planted but eyeplants can't spawn on). Addition to that Oasis desert will provide Volt goats and no wildfire occour there. Dragonfly desert will provide tumbleweeds and hound mounds.

    4- First two summer are the best time to ruins clearing or bunnymen house collecting. Both choices are always better than simply standing 1/3 of each day at endothermic fire for 15 days

    5- For easy moon phases: New moon: 1, 21, 41, 61, 81... Full moon: 11, 31, 51, 71, 91...

    submitted by /u/ArTheFryingPan
    [link] [comments]

    I repaired my Wilson, add some colour, and EARS, and made him less fatty (Willow will be propabbly after Polish 12pm)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Yo it’s your Canadian pal woodie I passed out for 2 days why is all of this wood here?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    New character creation idea

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    Im kinda new to dont starve ( I played a lot back in the days before "together" were a thing, not much recently. Just now got back into it and saw theres quite a few new character mods and a few even with new skills/ items/ mechanics with them.

    So I looked into how to create a character and it seems really unnecessary complicated. Like download few programs, edit all those text files etc etc. I mean, in 6+ years of the game if Im not wrong, have anyone created a small program, which allowed to make those txt files changes easily? like renaming etc etc. I think Im asking for impossible but just curious about it.

    Anyway back to the topic, Im interested on trying creating my own character, smth simple at the beginning. I tho of making a werewolf with smth like wolfgang mechanic where he becomes stronger weaker depending on the food stat + moon. and sprites to change with it smaller> bigger.

    Is there any video tutorial from a-z like, lets start with that, then do that, and import like that. Coz I found a lot of mess of information here and there only :(

    submitted by /u/Hunlightz
    [link] [comments]

    You see me suffer i see lots of nightmare fuel

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Wigfrid mains and Wigfrid non mains, Do you want more "Roles" for her or do you want more norse mythological references and features from her rework

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    I've been seeing a pattern of non wigfrid primary players who request wigfrid gain more acting roles in the constant but not seeing many wigfrid mainers ask for theatrical roles.

    If you main wigfrid, I want to know if you want more acting roles or a rework based on norse mythology.

    If you don't main wigfrid, I also want to know if you want more acting roles or a rework based on norse mythology.

    If you have a klei account and have access to the official forums, vote on the thread

    https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/121358-wigfrid-mains-and-non-mains-i-want-to-know-what-you-want-from-rework/

    submitted by /u/chirsg
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best/easiest character to clear the ruins with?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I'm already set up the celestial portal and want to clear the ruins. Problem is, I don't know if WX78 or Wolfgang is better, or maybe some other character entirely. I've also heard some people say Webber is the best, but I'm not completely sure.

    PS I have a huge bunnymen farm with enough food to always stay mighty as Wolfgang or supply wigfrid with a ton of pierogies.

    submitted by /u/Agoodusern4me
    [link] [comments]

    Abigail help

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    I am playing as Abigail in DST, and I have notices that in her character specific tab she can craft these potion things. I have absolutely no clue what that one ingredient is though, the one that looks like a white flower. Could someone tell me what that is and how to get it?

    Edit: I meant Wendy not Abigail sorry

    submitted by /u/katphish69
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 - Belongings Skins Trade via Clean Sweeper!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Greetings!

    The only way to trade skins on the PS4 version (belongings at least) is to clean sweep items in another players world to change the skin on a particular item. I would really love to get my hands on a couple of the harder to get unweavable skins for my Long term "Mega Base" (It ain't that mega but is definitely long term haha) but I'm sick of trying to get them as weekly drops etc as most weeks I get a whole load of crappy gloves and boots... my luck with drops is pretty awful although I did get the Wigfrid Gorge Garb recently which is kind of neat!

    I have the vast majority of weavable belongings as well as the metheus puzzle skins and the last several twitch drops, pretty much as long as it isn't unweavable I very likely have it and am more than happy to help you make your base a little more fancy by doing some sweeping in your world.

    The following are the skins I don't have and would really love in my world if anyone is able to help out (yes I know most of these are rare AF):

    -Alchemy Pod Skin
    -Tesla Coil Lantern
    -Any of the five Chest Skins
    -Any of the Endtable Skins
    -Any of the Tophat Skins (especially bowler hat and Glommer hat!)
    -Camping Crock Pot Skin
    -Catcoon or Spider backpack
    -Bumble Spear or Rose Pike (I know unlike everything else on the list these won't last and cant be repaired etc but it would be fun to have a chest of either of these for special occasions)
    -Ornamental Winter Birdcage

    Even if you don't have any of the skins I'm after if there is a particular one you are looking for just let me know and I can hopefully help you out!

    submitted by /u/psychorocka
    [link] [comments]

    Who do u want to be added in dont stage together from single player?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I want to play Dst should i buy the dlcs?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Do i get the full package when it goes on sale or just get the normal game

    the solo dlcs add characters that can be played on mp?

    submitted by /u/BrazilianDuckQuack
    [link] [comments]

    Summer is a dick

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    So here I am, playing solo and all prepared to survive my first summer. I've already mastered winter, and although I was naturally a bit nervous about this notoriously hellish season, I felt up to the task and was excited to give it a whirl.

    I prepared some items for the surface, but honestly I was so busy during spring that I didn't really get a chance to do all the summer prep that I probably should have. But that didn't matter! Right? Every single video guide out there is all "spend your summer in the caves!" All are very clear that there is no overheating in the caves. Great, sounds like a plan.

    So I get all my gear together at the end of spring, and as soon as summer hits and I begin to overheat (I did make an honest try at surface survival but, haha, nope) I grab everything, unplug a sinkhole, and head down to do some spelunking in the nice, cool underbelly of the world. Aaaaand....

    I'm still overheating. In fact, probably worse than before. What the hell?? I pause the game, do some googling and... Apparently caves are HOT in RoG?! Wait, what?? Why?!?

    What the hell kind of inconsistent BS nonsense is this?! I did my research. I saw zero warning of this fact on the wiki. I even re-read the article just now about caves, and there is absolutely no mention of overheating in the entire article, despite the fact that RoG is six years old. Evidently everyone has completely moved on to DST, and so nobody anywhere was talking about this. Nothing but "escape to the caves to cool down!" Yeah, well, that didn't work out so well for me here, now did it?? What a total crock pot of beefalo manure...

    Anyway, I still really love the game!! I'm just a bit pissed off right now that my entire summer plan turned out to be utterly pointless because Klei has elected to not only make things inconsistent between several different games but also fail to update the prior ones accordingly. I still don't understand why they even need to be separate games, rather than just one umbrella with a bunch of different modes. Frankly, it's a very sloppy franchise in that regard, but in any case, I digress.

    So that was my first experience with the unforgiving hell that is Don't Starve summer! Haha. What was yours? I would particularly love to hear some experiences and tips specifically related to Reign of Giants, since evidently I still have a lot to learn about how that particular flavor of our beloved game series works.

    Thanks for reading through my rant!

    submitted by /u/havron
    [link] [comments]

    Question on DST weekly gifts

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I just started playing DST can I ask how many gifts/skin can we get per week? And when will it reset?

    Thanks alot

    submitted by /u/Katrize
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment