• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Don't Starve Quick Question Megathread September

    Don't Starve Quick Question Megathread September


    Quick Question Megathread September

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    If you have a quick question you can post it there. The post is stickied all month outside of announcement so don't worry someone will see it.

    Although old some of these links should help newcomers in the game:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Game DST - September 01, 2020 -, Find some Friends to play DST.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Hello, post a comment if you are looking for people to play DST with, don't forget to mention your platform. If you missed Meme days you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Made these DST tokens as a birthday gift for someone who loves the game and thought they were good enough to share here!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    I was watching some documentaries and... suddenly this pop-up in my mind! :D

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    20 gears by day 5... I'm probably gonna use them inefficiently tho.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    in our previous game, we were having trouble finding spiders. so my gf set them to "more." we have... lots of regrets

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I though I could bait the bees with the Treeguard and destroy the hives, but the bees were too strong.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    What rolling for Krampus Sack feels like

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    My Longest Run :'/ ...... I tried guys.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Why did i heal a night terror?!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    They breeded too much...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    game is unplayable since todays update. Every server crashes within 20min of being on it.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Every server i join and all of my friend's servers crash within 2-20 min of being loaded up. Ps4 problem or are all platforms being effected by this?

    submitted by /u/LonelySkeleton555
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything is DST that can trigger an epileptic seizure? and if so, are there any mods to remove those?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Tips for a noob

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I picked up the game for console and so far it's been a great time. I've made it all the way to day 12 but I'm not sure what lies ahead. I've completely forgotten how to survive the winter. Also, I bumped into the Maxwell portal thingy? What does it do? Is it endgame stuff? Anyway, if you got any tips for food, survival or just general goals please leave em in the comments

    Edit: It's just the base game, I only have Wilson unlocked.

    submitted by /u/Alligator77
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t starve is like this

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    This offer is valid ONLY if you have a friend

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    20 gears on day 5. Yep, I'm set for the whole game.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Newbie Mistake: Holding a torch and pressing B

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who does this and I never learn.

    Got my first crock pot.

    "Let me cook something while holding a torch."

    Built my first berry bush plantation.

    "Let me harvest something while holding a torch."

    All my hardwork goes down in flames. 😭

    submitted by /u/top_spin18
    [link] [comments]

    the only correct tier list

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me???

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Is Dont Starve Together: Giants Edition Local co-op on the Xbox?

    submitted by /u/InsaneGhostX
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think bundling wrap is OP and why? (Discussion)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Im up for a debate about this. Personally I don't think so, yes it allows you to hoard food but it doesn't matter anyway because hunger was never a problem to begin with. A sizeable bunnymen farm can give you all the carrots and meat you would ever need, a few stone fruit bushes harvested daily works too, and bee boxes are also very efficient if you have the time to set them up. Plus, Webber can harvest t o n s of monster meat everyday. To be honest, I love the bundling wrap but I don't think it's that good, it just scratches my "must hoard as much food as I can" itch.

    submitted by /u/Agoodusern4me
    [link] [comments]

    And here is the forest guardian rook completing the 3 clockworks

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment