• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - August 24, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - August 24, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - August 24, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Made a Dragon Pie today. :3

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Boom. A warly.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Wes may be my favourite character but he's nothing compared to my main!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    This is some strange luck

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Is there any reliable way to start a bunnyman war?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I tried starting a war like i do with webber but they all just gang up on one bunnyman and it doesn't result in ww12. Is there any way to reliably start one or does it just function differently?

    submitted by /u/Agoodusern4me
    [link] [comments]

    Wow, I thought it would be hard to find in "Lights Out" without gunpowder

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    wigfrid by me

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Forgotten King himself. Where is entire pig village ?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    How do I prevent freezing/overheating on the boat?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    I've started sailing, but I couldn't figure out how to stop from freezing/overheating on the boat. You can't build a campfire right?

    submitted by /u/yurachika
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else remember this game

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I remember this game that was a lot like Don't Starve, like it was the same art style and that but it was multiple choice, like you were stranded with other people, and you had to choose how could eat and who died, I remember watching someone play it years ago on YouTube but now I can't seem to find it anywhere and it's making me feel crazy?!?!

    submitted by /u/Confident_Fail
    [link] [comments]

    Why dose Wolfgang get hate and wigfrid doesn’t?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    I know this is going to spark a debate but I'm confused I don't usually play Wolfgang but I agree he is OP, but then I see that the most played character is Wigfrid and it confuses me so much because she isn't balanced either and is very broken she gets health from tanking takes less overall damage and, gains sanity from tanking to so you don't even need to dodge attacks yet her downside is she only eats meat witch is not hard at all, yet Wolfgang gets so much hate from Wigrid mains and there both very broken.

    submitted by /u/KingFishyTV
    [link] [comments]

    Who's your main and why?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I main wicker, her books are OP and allow infinite food easily, which really helped me through my first winter and is an all around nice character

    submitted by /u/Dragonjax64
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Fuelweaver boss fight

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    New to DST, what are some recommend Characters/Tips??

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Been playing with my SO, she likes playing as Wendy, Ive played Wilson the most and is now playing as Wolfgang which i enjoy very much.

    Is there any other characters including the DLC ones i should try (been looking at Wortox)?

    Tips for beginners would be nice; furthest we got is after winter before we got rekted by the Giant Geese thing.

    Sorry mod i couldnt find any recent similiar post.

    submitted by /u/SmileyNusx
    [link] [comments]

    last of this series, the rest is on my insta.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    About that extra copy of DST

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Decided to give DST a go with a friend, and found out that buying it on Steam gives the buyer an extra copy, so I offered myself to get a copy for the both of us. The issue is that the gifted copy has an activation regional lock (I understand why). I VPNed a bit (I wasnt going to actually buy it, just checking what other regions had restrictions) and, to my surprise, the regional message disappeared if I purchased it from the US. My friend is from the US, Im from Europe.

    So, my two questions:

    1) If my friend buys it for me, would their extra copy be region locked as well, or does the "US extra copy" not have a regional lock at all?

    2) If I buy it as a gift to my friend, would that extra copy be region locked at all? If so, to what region?

    submitted by /u/Cubrext
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, i have a Dont Starve singleplayer RoG world and Dragonfly didnt spawn for 2 ingame years (2 summers). i know that the spawning cicle is random but is it normal that she doesnt spawn for 2 entire years

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    It's done! All recipes discovered. Now for the specials..

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment