• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Don't Starve got into don't starve recently, so i tried to draw Wilson! im real proud of this as i didn't use a reference. what do you think?

    Don't Starve got into don't starve recently, so i tried to draw Wilson! im real proud of this as i didn't use a reference. what do you think?


    got into don't starve recently, so i tried to draw Wilson! im real proud of this as i didn't use a reference. what do you think?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    you folks really seemed to like my drawing of Wilson, so here's Maxwell!!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Lego Beefalo i made recently

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Some doodles of Willow and Wigfrid while I try to experiment with my style. I like these a lot!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Willow in Helltaker Style

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Learning to draw. Thought I'd start with Wigfrid, thoughts?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Wait that the oposite !!!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    i draw a khajiit in Dont starve style

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    What are some tips for a new player like me?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Just started playing ds because my friend recommended it to me :)

    submitted by /u/NameAlreadyTakenWhy
    [link] [comments]

    I posted my willow drawing know that this was drawn before anyone left their comments

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Is there a way to get multiple magic waters without using the last one?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Title.

    submitted by /u/Criandor
    [link] [comments]

    Hell with spiders!������

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    hope yall get some enjoyment out of this dont starve inspired drawing on my insta

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Some ideas for DST.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    These are meant to be simple tosses that can either find someone's approval or disproval. The idea of the post is to see if anyone had anything to critique about the ideas or add new ones. I'm happy to discuss.

    1. Give wormwood's skins a unique version of the flower path during his blooming stage.

    2. Either find a way to fix the shadow warriors for Maxwell or replace them with a shadow dummy who constantly taunts and has double Max's hp with the ability of armor. Enemies Agro will be drawn to the dummy until damaged by the environment, traps, npcs, or players.

    3. Give Wilson the ability to deconstruct items for blueprints. Found a broken spear from a fallen survivor? Wilson can destroy the spear for the blueprint and save him some time of building a science machine. Unique items like the codex or Warley's mobile crock pot can also be broken down for blueprints but cannot be used without specific characters.

    4. Wes can mimic survivors when inspecting them (not their abilities). The Wes player would turn into a black and white version of that character with no dialogue. The effect lasts only seconds and for the sake of Wes being Wes it can take off sanity points if balancing is required.

    submitted by /u/Nosvow
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best food for Beefalo taming?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    I wanna tame a beef during my world's next autumn and wonder if I should give it dragon pies or something cheap and as efficient. I'm playing Wurt btw so I don't really need much meat.

    submitted by /u/jasonikakis
    [link] [comments]

    is it true that i need friends to have fun playing this game?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    I have this game on my library for a long time and thinking of giving it another chance but a lot of people told me that the best way to enjoy the game is with friends. Is it time worthy to play alone?

    submitted by /u/ZenStuken
    [link] [comments]

    [DST] Building Tutorial - How to Use Suspicious Moonstone as Decoration

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    A "flash mob" with the tag #WeWantDScartoon

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I really love Don't starve and I've seen that many fans on YouTube over the years also want to see a cartoon series on this game!

    So I thought, why not arrange something like a flash mob!

    You put this tag, add your any creativity on the DS or DST universe, and mention Netflix or Amazon or similar studios on Twitter that might want to collaborate with Klei!
    Maybe it can work! Even if not, I think it will be fun! I really love the characters and the story and I would love to see the details!
    I have already started by making a short animation, I hope you will be interested!

    https://twitter.com/StrawderryST/status/1297257800872140808?s=20

    submitted by /u/strawderryst
    [link] [comments]

    World editing for DST console edition?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I'm playing don't starve together console edition on the PS4 and when I try to edit some of the food spawn rates, the only options are default or less/none. Is the more/lots option only available in don't starve? Thanks

    submitted by /u/kailuafever
    [link] [comments]

    Question about going into Summer for the first time

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Wilson’s backstory/ theories

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I've come up with a few theories about Wilson, I've based it off of a few theories I've read on the forums but I want to hear some other people's theories on his backstory.

    Ok so I believe that Wilson is actually quite a good scientist, as in the 'field notes' it mentions that he at least went to grad' school which I take as he at either got through grad school or was in there for a while. I also think he dodged the draft during the Great War as a British 'gentleman' would have probably been drafted during ww1. This would explain why he's living out in the woods as his family and friends were probably quite ashamed of him and shooed him away (I read somewhere that his family wanted nothing to do with him; I heard some people say it was because he became a scientist but that just seemed a bit odd to me as parents would probably be quite happy about their child becoming a scientist.). He also has a few quotes which add to his background a bit such as: His inspection of the clockwork Bishop-"Back off, preacherman!" Which I take as an something happening in his past involving a church, maybe something to do with Wilson's ideas/magic-y stuff? His inspection of the peg-leg-"I can perform amputations if anyone'd like to wear it for real." Implies he has more medical knowledge than most (the forge also adds to this as he revived twice as fast.). These are just a few things I could think of if anyone wants to add to this write it in the comments :)

    submitted by /u/obi-wan-macaroni
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment