• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Don't Starve Quick Question Megathread July

    Don't Starve Quick Question Megathread July


    Quick Question Megathread July

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    If you have a quick question you can post it there. The post is stickied all month outside of announcement so don't worry someone will see it.

    Although old some of these links should help newcomers in the game:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Made the Shadow Manipulator in Blender

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    8-bit art print of Chester <3 my fav character from DS

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    My girlfriend drew us Don't Starve style for our anniversary

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    She introduced me to Don't Starve, and we like to play Don't Starve Together in co-op. This is our first anniversary, and I was really pleasantly surprised :) She drew us together in multiple resolutions, one picture went to the wall, the other I might take to my office. I also got a mug with my picture on it

    Link to the images:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/uCtQE3q

    submitted by /u/TheDexterMan
    [link] [comments]

    POV john wilson from fortnite gives you reddit gold

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    This game is bloody brutal

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I have to get this off my chest. I love this game and I'm still learning stuff but man is it unfair sometimes. Winter survival begins and you get through it with deerclops dead finishing of winter.

    Then the moose/goose and frog rain in spring making it hell for you and then there summer...

    The absolute hardest and annoying season Imo with antlion being the most demanding creature of all the season bosses. It's threat after threat after threat and mentally taxing to me to constantly prepare for the future with no time to do base expansion and survival.

    Fuck antlion.

    submitted by /u/OmegaGamer54
    [link] [comments]

    Boss Spawn rates

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Hey guys I was just wondering what the chances you f a boss spawning in was. Can a boss spawn in 1st season and what is the rate of them spawning. Thanks😀😀

    submitted by /u/raddishdaboss
    [link] [comments]

    New character idea

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    A new character, a hunter of shadows and bigger, will do anything to hunt big and dangerous "game" has functions similar to wolfgang, except neither side is completely negative, one end, a big brute with lots of hp, high melee damage, but a dangerous reduction in movement speed. On the other end a lightweight, speedy, great at kiting however reduced melee damage and health, this is where another (optional) addition comes into play, a bow or crossbow of sorts that is exclusive to that character alone. The transformation pivots on sanity, this along with some changes to his interactions with shadows and the like. Pay no attention if an idea like this has come up before, I have not played the game just highly enthusiastic about it

    submitted by /u/Ozzy_SpitFire
    [link] [comments]

    DONT STARVE ANIME OPENING

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Made the Skyworthy and entered the world with the aporkalypse going on- is that supposed to happen and what do I do?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Am I just screwed? Came from RoG, day 148.

    submitted by /u/ComfieFNAF
    [link] [comments]

    Healing Spam

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    So me and my friend finished our 7th attempt at trying to survive the harsh year of dont starve but we died due to a bush fire destroying our base. For my next play im gonna play warly but i dont know if Pierogi spam works on him and if not are there any alternatives?

    submitted by /u/Diggelito69
    [link] [comments]

    Wild fires don’t starve switch edition

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Is there summer wildfires in the switch edition? I've been noticing there's some things missing from the Console version just because it isn't as developed but I'm not sure if I need to prepare for fires or not

    submitted by /u/jxasxminxe_
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get Wormwood for free in DST if get DS: Hamlet for xbox one?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I am new to don't starve and its sequel. I am on Xbox One. I do not have the hamlet dlc yet and I have been thinking about getting it because I heard that buying it gives you Wormwood in DST as a bonus. Does this apply to Xbox One or only PC?

    submitted by /u/Soupyjoe101
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to draw Wurt again-

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Should I worry about sanity???

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Winter began so I'm starting to lose sanity. I saw videos in which tell you why you must be insane because of nightmare fuel and killing the shadows/hallucinations heals sanity. While other people say that you must be insane if you know what you're doing.

    submitted by /u/Real-Gamer-29
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I base?(SEE COMMENTS)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    does anyone know how to set my DST icon back to default ?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I find it ridiculous that there's no obvious option to "default" and i accidentally clicked the only one i own and i don't really want it, as i usually like having " clean / default " look in whatever game i'm playing, and ngl, having an icon of a food farm is not exactly well-presenting, frankly it kind of pisses me off that i couldn't figure it out, thanks for anyone who has the answer

    submitted by /u/_Beferrr
    [link] [comments]

    Easy living log farming

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    So we found a way to farm living logs super easy. We are brand new to these games this week so sorry if this is a no brainer lol.

    https://youtu.be/XVVVjnwTGRs

    submitted by /u/DanFFCollusion
    [link] [comments]

    Can Klaus despawn if opened but it turned spring?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Me and my players opened up the sack on the last day of winter. We were fighting as it became the first day of spring, but decided we need more items so we quickly ran to base to grab more stuff. We went back to place his sack was, but we cant see him. One of the players said he shouldnt despawn if we opened it, but we cant find him. Did he despawn, or is he around the map somewhere?

    submitted by /u/purplepikachu890
    [link] [comments]

    I made a hamlet subreddit!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    What’re some good mod characters?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    I've been playing don't starve for a while now but I think I'd like it a lot more if I could find some good modded characters. Like a reimagining of Webber or Wurt, I wanna amass an army of followers and use them while fighting alongside them. Are there any good modded characters that fit this description?

    submitted by /u/Agoodusern4me
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment