• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Don't Starve I had a bit of leftover lywood around so miniature portrait.

    Don't Starve I had a bit of leftover lywood around so miniature portrait.


    I had a bit of leftover lywood around so miniature portrait.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    When you try to get some fun after bad day

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    The Hamlet crew at base camp(even Warbucks)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Adventure mode

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Hi, I am pretty new to the game I just got the basics down and I have a (probably) very stupid question.

    If I go into Maxwell's door and start adventure mode and finish it, will I go back to my world before I entered the door or not?

    submitted by /u/MemLerd
    [link] [comments]

    Do tamed beefalos now go into heat?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    I made the Maxwell Kira copypasta

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    My name is William Carter. I'm around 60 years old. I am trapped in the nightmare throne, where all of them are, and I am not married. I am trapped and forced to listen to ragtime and i will probably never get home. I smoke and occasionally drink.

    I haven't slept in years, and make sure to bully wilson, no matter what. After having a glass of nightmare fuel and doing about twenty minutes of self reflecting before "sleeping", I usually have no problems being dapper until morning. Just like a gentleman scientist, I wake up with fatigue and stress in the morning. I have not seen a doctor in years

    I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life but is trapped in the constant. I take care to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sanity at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

    submitted by /u/despacitospiderreeee
    [link] [comments]

    ULTRA-noob questions. Help please?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Hi, a friend and I recently picked up Don't Starve Together and we have ultra noob questions as the game feels a little overwhelming but we love the idea.

    1. What exactly do the 3 icons at the top represent and what refills them? We know the stomach is for hunger, but what replenishes the heart and brain and what drains them?

    2. I keep seeing "set up a base". But how exactly do you do that? I have researched this up and down and honestly can't find a step by step basic description.

    3. How do you defend from spiders and frogs?

    4. Any other basic tips? We are ultra new.

    Thank you in advance!!

    submitted by /u/StableGeniusNJ
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Summer Sale

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Anyone else notice that Wendy and Wilson are on the summer sale image? It's the first one that pops up when you go to the Steam store.

    submitted by /u/SadHappyTree
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a quick drawing of Wes I made!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Well Thats a Lucky First Day!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Hounds

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    I keep getting the thing from my character saying the hounds are coming and I hear them occasionally but that's been happening for three in game days now what do I do help lol are they ever gonna come cause I wanna go back to my base

    submitted by /u/jxasxminxe_
    [link] [comments]

    Redrew a classic dont starve image

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Welcome to Hamton! Day 6000+ update tour (images)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! Here's a look at Welcome To Hamton! since the 5000 day update tour. This is an experimental world on PS4 that turns DST into more of a RPG experience with towns, shops, quests, sidequests, and more. Open to the public when I have time so strangers can accidentally stumble upon this strange land. I've been doing more sailing than building this last 1000 days so the only totally new location is Imperator City. If anyone has any ideas, suggestions, or questions let me know! If anyone on PS4 wants to check it out themselves just let me know too!

    http://imgur.com/a/EtW7Zxk

    submitted by /u/WelcomeToHamton
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, i've been trying to follow tips from people here and i have a question... is this my best bet for a base?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Where would you build your base?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Where would you build your base?

    Hello everyone!

    I'm looking for a good map to build a megabase. I'm trying to get all this things close to each other so it's more time efficient later on.

    Where would you build your base in this map and why?

    NOTE: I'm using a mod to reveal the map until I get one that I really like, then I would hide it and restart.

    EDIT: I love the Spider Set Piece since I'm going to play Wendy :)

    https://preview.redd.it/k6u90n33gc851.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a54d1e89452cb3a81bedfb2cfce03399bca01a91

    submitted by /u/Bessu_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there the same content in DS and DST?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    With all dlc included etc.

    Or is there more content in one of them?

    submitted by /u/jacobljlj
    [link] [comments]

    Frog rain ain't happened

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm new to DST, this is my first spring and frog rain didn't happen on my world, I set it to "rare" but not "none". Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/yorahermawan
    [link] [comments]

    Are there more ways of obtaining items for spools

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I'd like to get wortox but getting spools has been very slow. I just want to know if there are more ways of obtaining items other than getting daily and the 2 hour present in game. Im not asking for quick method Im just asking for more methods

    submitted by /u/OmegaGamer54
    [link] [comments]

    Question about pig farm

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Do pigs respawn in their houses after sometime after killing them?

    Debating starting a pig farm

    submitted by /u/Dragonjax64
    [link] [comments]

    Alright I'm just going to say this Warly is a unique character. not only is he insanely hard to play but he is also hard to draw so yay. this took 2 hours

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Finally got chapter 8 written! I wrote this one in a 4-5 AM exhausted craze, so I’m sorry about how short it is.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment