• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Don't Starve Drew all of my friends as DST characters. I’m not really an artist, but I think I captured all their personalities really well.

    Don't Starve Drew all of my friends as DST characters. I’m not really an artist, but I think I captured all their personalities really well.


    Drew all of my friends as DST characters. I’m not really an artist, but I think I captured all their personalities really well.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Here's a Wendy and Wigfrid fanart, who's next?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Just printed some posters of the original update teasers

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Made a character and took some motifs from don’t starve’a art style. Thought you guys might enjoy.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    just got thingamabob :)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Drew Giorno and Golden Experience in the DS artstyle

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Do you guys like my fridge

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    New player here and was curious if you could still start and pig/bunny men war in DST?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    I've been playing ROG lately and decided to move to DST and And can't seem to start a pig war has it been removed or is there a alternative method?

    submitted by /u/Diversionplayz
    [link] [comments]

    Triumphant Wilson drawing

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    What's up with the Blind Boxes?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Recently got into Don't Starve, I decided to check out the merch store and saw the description of the bearded Wilson figure, it mentioned a "Blind box series" or something, looked it up and they seem amazing, but I can't really find them for sale anywhere...

    Am I just too late to the party? Were they recalled or something? Or do I just need to wait for more to be in stock?

    submitted by /u/Tiishen
    [link] [comments]

    Newer player here, just survived Winter for the first time, just wanted to say thanks for all the tips I saw around here (As well as the wiki)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    While I was loading up my 200+ days world on DST my PC crashed and the entire save file was destroyed

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    What do I do

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    I'm a noob and the farthest I've gotten is to an alchemy engine and found 3 beefalos

    submitted by /u/PunchyYT
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone provide me with lore on Webber?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    I just need backstory, lore, ect

    submitted by /u/Sourpineapple10
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good world gen altering mods for DST?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Yep. I'm getting a little bored with the normal gen options, so what are some cool custom ones that use mods?

    submitted by /u/TheHoodiedOne
    [link] [comments]

    How do you set things to more on don't starve together PS4? The option for me is grayed out but on servers I've been on things have been on more.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    How I Survived Hell (in GreenText style)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    >Be Me

    >Playing on friends Extmre Modded world
    >Play as Medic(TF2)
    >Find Fire Staff in tumble weed
    >Light everything on fire
    > Friends Get very mad
    >Friend Challenges me Extreme Survival

    >Creates world

    >Makes world Vinalla and makes is Australia and Chatchan(40k) Hada baby

    >World has L A G
    >Remakes world to just be Australia
    >Enter world as WX-78
    >it's raining
    >Clock works are everywhere
    >Tallbirds are everywhere
    >Frogs are Everywhere

    >Beefalos are Horny
    >Barely any stuff to use
    >Be Fried

    > Plays As woodie
    >Turn into Were Beaver

    >Die

    >Be Me
    >Get Struck by lighting
    >F A S T A S F U C K B O I
    >Find Gears for dead Borthers
    >Have Gears for Breakfast
    >Get Full Every thing
    >R U N
    >Friend Follows me as a Ghost
    >Get lost by Friend
    >Low sanity Due to water and Lighting

    >Try for fire to get food for Sanity

    >Finally Find everything for fire

    >Cook Meat form Beefalo with beefalo hair

    >does not restore sanity

    >Cook Green Mushrooms i found
    >Sanity
    >Night Comes
    >Running again
    >Can Barly see shit
    >Day 3
    >Be Other guy

    >Find hardcore world

    >Play as Walter

    >enter the world

    >See it as Hell

    >Be me

    >Say Welcome to HELLLLLLL

    >Be other guy

    >Other Guy turns into nick cage

    >Dies to bees

    >stays as a Ghost

    >Leaves

    >get PTSD

    >Be Me day 4

    >Find a large amount of Gears\

    >sanity Full

    >R U N

    >Only have 2 gears And mountain of cooked meat

    >Night Comes
    >Get shot By Clockwork Priest
    >eat rest of gears
    >Day Comes
    >Friend is impressed
    >Be other other guy

    >Spawn in

    >Die
    >leave

    >get PTSD

    >Be ME

    >Be running
    >Friends Shuts Down survey Mid in game Moring
    >Be Me IRL
    >Laughing my ass off
    >Had a lot of Fun
    >Friend is Flabbergasted that i had fun
    >Be Me IRL
    >BE HAPPY TO LIVED IN HELL

    submitted by /u/N0rwayUp
    [link] [comments]

    suspicious dirt piles

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    im trying to start a new volt goat herd, but haven't had luck finding piles in the oasis while it's raining. is there any logic to when they spawn? a specific time of day?

    im wondering... if i scan the oasis in the morning, is there a point in scanning it throughout the evening and night? or should i just return the following morning?

    submitted by /u/the_ham_bat
    [link] [comments]

    How does he plants like this? and how i can do the same?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    How does he plants like this? and how i can do the same?

    he plants with the same space in between the plants and without having to repositioning, the process it's automatic in a perfect format, he can even plant in a perfect square like this, really fast, but how he does it?

    here is the link for the video of the guy planting like a boss: https://youtu.be/tlssDTiznNk?t=129

    https://preview.redd.it/tyi81d1lutd51.png?width=1287&format=png&auto=webp&s=16225f74745ba46e1f5a1960f677ecc91ec463a4

    submitted by /u/MestreALMO
    [link] [comments]

    Question for Dfly Desert Basers

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    How do you avoid burning tumbleweeds from destroying your base?

    submitted by /u/wumblebumble
    [link] [comments]

    another be-dont starve together-ing of one of my ocs because I got brainworms for my boy. stats n stuff in the comments

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Invisible Crocodog spawn point?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm pretty new to Shipwrecked, I made a base on smaller island so obsidian campfire can light it all by itself. Whenever I leave for longer exploration and then come back there is always one crocodog waiting for me. Is it possible that I have chosen an island that has crocodog spawn point on it or is there some kind of mechanic that I have yet to discover?

    submitted by /u/0xF741B84C
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment