• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Let's Play Friday - June 19, 2020 -, share your Twitch and Youtube channel or others videos for everyone to enjoy!

    Don't Starve It's Let's Play Friday - June 19, 2020 -, share your Twitch and Youtube channel or others videos for everyone to enjoy!


    It's Let's Play Friday - June 19, 2020 -, share your Twitch and Youtube channel or others videos for everyone to enjoy!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post Let's play and the like, don't be shy.

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can still post Let's Play or share your channel in the Let's Play Thread posted tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    a realistic rendition of wolfgang

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    I finished the Wigfrid's Merrymaker set yesterday, and I celebrate with a fanart

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Walter accidentally summons big foot. My favorite part of flags in scouting is to ring the bell:)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Girlfriend made this for me for Christmas. Just thought I'd post it here

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    500 Days Later - 1 Missing Klaus Piece

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Is there a mod or something like that to hide these parts ?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Bearger i made

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    I drew Wendy and Abigail last night. Thought I would post them.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Walter Solos Bee Queen Slingshot Only

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    You can create a world with a seed now?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    This is fine

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Good starter mods

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I downloaded DS yesterday and was wondering about some good overall mods to get. I've already downloaded the minimap mod.

    submitted by /u/CloacaCompany
    [link] [comments]

    New world gameplan

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Hello there guys!

    I'm easily getting to 200+ days worlds, so no problem surviving, but I wanted to make things faster and more efficently.

    I usually start with Winona and try to set a large Bunnyman Farm so I have plenty of food. But then I don't really know where to go. Maybe switch to Wickerbottom and make a grass farm with a lureplant but by the time I do that it's like day 100 and didn't clear the ruins yet.

    So I'm asking, what do you think would be a good gameplan?. It would be awesome if you could give me some ideas on "goals", like "I usually do this, then this, then this, etc". Also switching characters and why?

    Any advice is welcome!

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Bessu_
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Tree monster angry! how I commit life?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    walter and big woby [OC]

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    How they keep passing? i leave 4 rots, but every time im offscreen, this happens

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Weird Clock Glitch.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Wickerbottom is a witch by lore (Opinion)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I don't know if I'm staying the obvious here or whether you think that my reasons are stupid, but I would say that Klei is not so subtly hinting at this. I'll list my reasons and I'd like to hear if anyone has anything to add or criticise.

    Most obviously, her books make her the character who you would most likely associate with magical powers, Maxwell being second to this. Her most notable ability is crafting spell books.

    According to the Wiki, she is suspected to have owned a cat and we know for a fact that her favourite animal is a Western screech owl. Witches are of course, associated with owls and cats (specifically black cats but I'm yet to find evidence that the cat she may have owned was any particular colour)

    Her name is Wickerbottom. This may be based around the word wicken. Wickens, aren't witches but they are often associated with them and they're known for practicing magic. I don't think wickerbottom would be a wicken since there's a lot more evidence that she is a witch but I could see this being a clue by the developers that she is at least similar to one.

    According to the cultural references section of the wiki, her quote "Would you like a sweetie, dear?" Could be a reference to The White Witch from the Narnia universe where she tricks a character into eating a magical Turkish delight. Again, see the wiki for this.

    These are all the hints I've noticed so far. By the time I had looked into my second reason I was already convinced that she is meant to be portrayed as a witch but the next two points made me almost certain.

    submitted by /u/J-OwO
    [link] [comments]

    Lower fps on a dedicated card then on the integrated one. (although still low and unstable)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    So far I've tried disabling vsync and enabling triple buffering. I'm sure the game is using my GTX 1050. Usually there's 40% usage on nvidia card and 30% on intel. Fullscreen or not, doesn't make any difference. Open GL rendering card was set to GTX 1050 too. Power setting is on max performance.

    My laptop handles GTA V easly, so it's definately not a specs problem. The most important parts are:
    GTX 1050
    Intel i5 8300H

    Do you know what else can I do to run DST on constant 60FPS? On dedicated it's between 25-40, on intel it runs between 30-45

    submitted by /u/Piwok1
    [link] [comments]

    New Player, Question about Keybinds

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Are there any alternative (non-default) keybinds that are widely used, particularly for being more efficient? I want to be able to kite well, since I've read that it is important. Also, is there any way to remove the click-to-move? I often find myself clicking a tree to chop it, and Wilson just entirely stops because he gets a command to move directly behind the tree.

    submitted by /u/Oxenfurt
    [link] [comments]

    no Mini Glaciers in winter

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Before winter ends, I would like to collect some ice cubes and build flingomatics... I've traveled every biome which has some boulders (first thing I did this game was exploring the whole map) and I have found ZERO mini glaciers. I've read that you can also find them near pengulls, but there's only ice to the ground (I mean this kind of ice to the ground, of course), no mini glaciers... What's going on?

    submitted by /u/TheUdyrfrykte
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment