• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Don't Starve "Glad you all could make it," By:Totallynotacat55

    Don't Starve "Glad you all could make it," By:Totallynotacat55


    "Glad you all could make it," By:Totallynotacat55

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    My earliest Fuel Weaver solo kill

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    How do i solve this bug? Vanilla DST. No mods at all.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I drew Wendy's guest of honor dress. (Kinda shitty)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Where should build my base? (Im playing Wurt)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Was ruins rushing when this happened

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Some fun facts about don’t starve

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    1:Chester cant be brought into caves in dst but in the solo don't starve separate game you can bring him into the caves as they didn't add hutch to the solo game 2:woodie has hay fever as his examination line for grass is "I think I'm allergic to this" 3:the fact that Chester can only go into caves in the solo separate game also applies to rock lobsters and the surface

    submitted by /u/buddy_08
    [link] [comments]

    What I thought off when Klei announced Walter can ride Wobby:

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Do you guys change the world setting?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Just curious! Do you leave it the same and consider it cheating, do you like completely messing with it to fit you?

    I turn off disease, because it just seems stupid, and smoldering because it doesn't really add anything to the game except the rare chance that one chest that wasn't in the flingos range burns down. They're both more annoying than anything.

    I also turn off hounds/depth worm waves, antlion tributes and frog rain (although I kinda miss frog rain), because they're all things that get boring after day 100, and more of just disrupts your game than is a challenge. I just don't like being unable to do certain things because "ah man hounds are coming tomorrow I need to be at my panic room" or whatever. Also depth worms are much too annoying. In a way, it's still a challenge, because I can't get gems/hounds teeth until I find a varg, and I miss out on a lot of meat during spring.

    Looking back, it does really seem like cheating, turning off what I don't like and keeping what I like on. But hey! It's a video game! I can play how I like. How about you guys?

    submitted by /u/amazinglyegg
    [link] [comments]

    All those fans

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Yo all those people who play ship wrecked gimme a comment on ur record of days surviving. 2 me shipwrecked is harder😀😀

    submitted by /u/raddishdaboss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment