• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Don't Starve I just thought this was good timing and wanted to share.

    Don't Starve I just thought this was good timing and wanted to share.


    I just thought this was good timing and wanted to share.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Glommer in its natural habitat

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    completed adventure mode with wickerbottom

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    手工自製飢荒邪天翁軟陶泥教學 Sculpting Malbatross from Don't Starve - Polymer Clay (Fi...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    The rabbit noises in avatar the last airbender

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    why do people think wilbur is a bad character?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    he is pretty decent for me he have ez grass farm without lureplant lol and he can run fast af to de aggro mob and the monkey dosent steal his stuff to idk why andi love making a monkey slave with berry farm in it for manure

    submitted by /u/qlaksoe
    [link] [comments]

    Day 60 btw guy who said “needs more shadow manipulator”I finally give you your wish now please stop asking for me to build stuff I can’t use due to it’s Ingredients to make it

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    DS Blind Box Worth

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Hi team,

    I have an original full Blind Box set from when they were released with 14 figures + accessories. I opened them upon arrival many years ago and they have been in storage since. It's basically brand new. I know there is a Maxwell in there. I am wondering what it might be worth?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/zukelp8
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know whhyyy

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Meaning this is the first game where I can die and it is always devastating and yet...YET I still start again and again.

    I played a lot of flood in the flame. It took my awhile to get it right before I beat the campaign. But a light bulb just went off finally and I was successful.

    With this game though it is tough man. But so addicting.

    submitted by /u/cyecaudle
    [link] [comments]

    Will Walter cost spools?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    I've accumulated around 1100 spools and I have my eye on a couple of belonging skins I want to get. But I also want to try out Walter.

    So will Walter be free to those who previously owned the game/everyone or will you have to buy him with spools like you do for Wormwood/Wortox/Wurt

    submitted by /u/SnowdropPax
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get rid of console in Don't stave

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Everytime I wanna play fair and farm everything without using any cheats I always end up using the console cuz I am not able to resist it. I finally want to play fair but I know I'll have to get rid of the console to do that. How do yoy turn the console off completely (I don't mind if I have to change the game files)?

    EDIT. Got rid of it

    submitted by /u/HHPIXX
    [link] [comments]

    A quick question about Hamlet

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Will Hamlet ever get ported? I doubt it ever will but I don't have computer edition so I am hoping that here is a chance.

    submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedMoney0
    [link] [comments]

    Random question

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    So random question I've started spray ng in my Oasis base and it got me thinking. During summer is the stuff next to the Oasis the only things safe from smoldering or is everything in the desert safe from it

    submitted by /u/Mr_Banch
    [link] [comments]

    No verbal warning from Wilson before hound attack?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I recently bought don't starve on switch having never played it before. On my fourth (I think) playthrough at around day 20 I had a decent base going, plans for the future etc. I heard the growling to signal a hound wave but Wilson didn't say a word so I thought I had time to make it back to base before the three warnings and didn't swap my backpack for my log suit which proved to be the death of me :/

    Is this a bug or something that just happens sometimes I should be prepared for? Was it because I was walking back to my base instead of standing still? I was definitely playing with Wilson and not Wes or Wilbur, and he gave me warnings the first two times the hounds hit in the same game.

    submitted by /u/aeisora
    [link] [comments]

    Koalefant bug

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I was playing in a world with a few mods (13 or so) and it all was good but I've tried uncovering koalefant tracks and they just disappear without leaving the actual tracks. This started happening when I came out of the caves (I had been in the caves half of the spring and all summer). I created a new world with less mods and it still happens. Tried spawning a dirtpile in a world with no mods (only the client sided ones) and it still left no tracks.

    submitted by /u/survivalgamesaregood
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Hey experts! My first post on this sub

    I play dst on PS4 with my brother, I main Wicker and he mains Wigfrid, I want some tips for survival cuz every world we make is cursed with bad spawns and no clockworks or beefalo, and even when we get a good spawn and survive we die from deerclops, I watched alot of youtube videos on dst and tried to adapt the strategies that they use but it doesnt work

    Please send some tips to a newbie or give emotional support.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Dragonjax64
    [link] [comments]

    Suspicious Dirt Piles disappearing?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have been playing DS and DST for a good while, and after the new updates I noticed something weird. Suspicious dirt piles now behave strangely, meaning they disappear completely with a "poof" effect instead of leading towards the regular target(s). Did I miss something in the patch notes? I can't find anything related to this topic...

    Thank you in advance, and stay safe.

    submitted by /u/TheBigVee
    [link] [comments]

    Did they change Frog Rain?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I picked the game again after 1 year, reached spring and a frog rain started. I remember they lasted a day and a half or two and spawned a lot of frogs, but now, both on multiplayer and playing solo very few frogs spawn and for a very little time, like half a day. Did they get a nerf?

    submitted by /u/Ivankapoloq
    [link] [comments]

    Suspicious dirt pile bug?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Hello.
    I'm hoping a more experienced player will be able to help me with this -- I'm currently in Winter, playing as Winona. I'm not sure if that effects anything but might as well mention it just in case.

    I'm having no trouble finding suspicious dirt piles -- that's not the issue. The problem is that there are no animal tracks under the dirt piles. Any suggestion on what that could be about?

    submitted by /u/PutridVibes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment