• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - June 15, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - June 15, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - June 15, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can still post meme in the Super Meme Thread posted tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    An Imagery of Wurt fishing

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Flint come back

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    I got two pairs of pants in a row and jokingly said this game's skins were nothing but pants. Then my friends started getting pants as well. Pants are the new meme in my DST group. (screenshot from a friend)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    My world has been generating for 25 minutes how do I fix this?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    The Rook (Fanart)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    SW Hurricane season

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    What should I do and expect in hurricane season?😀

    submitted by /u/raddishdaboss
    [link] [comments]

    My shitty fan art :)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Klaus Sketch

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Does Klaus not drop a chess figure sketch? My friends and I defeated him tonight and I was hoping to add it to my collection. It seems like on other playthoughs he doesn't drop it at all? Or is this just me?

    submitted by /u/T_Hawke
    [link] [comments]

    LETS LEARN TOGETHER! "WINTER" Don't Starve Together WALKTHROUGH - FIRST 10 DAYS

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Is it easier to kite on pc?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    I play on xbox and I have trouble kiting good.

    submitted by /u/Pvzlife
    [link] [comments]

    Caving in DST

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I just learnt that my pc cannot handle caves in DST, it just becomes really laggy and my character takes a long time to respond. Is there anyway of making it smoother? (I play single player DST offline)

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/risaldren108
    [link] [comments]

    So uh.. ya guys like memes? Found this

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Does it get harder if there's more players?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Favourite dlc

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Out of all the dlc's which one is ur favourite? Also tell me ur favourite character to play with?

    submitted by /u/raddishdaboss
    [link] [comments]

    Hello i'm looking for an active person to play dst with

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Alright so for the majority of my time playing dst I usually play solo and I do have some friends but they are not very active, and I would love to play with someone active and would play longterm

    PC Player

    Here's what I would like from the person to play with:

    I'm fine with skill level, you could be completely blind to absolute god at the game

    I will base off of what character you pick, unless you're fine with basing off what I pick

    Don't play wes

    I would like to build structures, but for some reason you want to, go ahead, I just hate messy bases

    I do not wanna play with server mods, I could be flexible and allow a couple if they are QoL and not "QoL"

    Anyone can host, but if you do host, please enable caves and please turn off disease, it is such a bad feature, remember to turn off disease in surface AND caves

    Tell me if you're interested to play or you want more info, I live in the usa

    submitted by /u/yottacat
    [link] [comments]

    Do I play DST or DS+DLC single player

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I am confused as to what game I'm supposed to play. I have DST and no DLC, and I have DS with all DLC am I supposed to play DS or DST? Do I get the character coming out on DS, DST or Both? I havent played DS in years and coming back to it. So I'm not sure where to go.

    submitted by /u/sjgold
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on playing wigfrid

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Is every character going to get a rework

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment