• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Don't Starve Snoop Dogg as a Don’t Starve Character!!! They already have the ganja mod so he can gain sanity! Someone make this happen!!

    Don't Starve Snoop Dogg as a Don’t Starve Character!!! They already have the ganja mod so he can gain sanity! Someone make this happen!!


    Snoop Dogg as a Don’t Starve Character!!! They already have the ganja mod so he can gain sanity! Someone make this happen!!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Art of clockwork knight

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Hi people, first time posting!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Applied Horticulture range

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Applied Horticulture range

    I wanted to know how much range the book had, so I made a test world in DST. These are my conclusions

    If you read the book in the exact center of a tile, it makes a perfect circle, with a diameter of 15 tiles.

    I divided each tile in 16 squares, which is the number of grass tuft/saplings you can fit in them.

    I'm sorry if this post is confusing, i just wante to share.

    excuse the crappy drawing

    This is the layout I liked the best. Like this, all Gobblers that spawn will walk directly to the center without you having to chase them in.

    Layout of Ice flingomatics (4-6) to fire proof + a lighting rod in the middle.

    The amount of items you can collect from this layout: 256 grass, 256 twigs, 154 berries, 64 caps, and 32 fruits/vegetables (i was using the Increased Stack Size mod because I dont hate myself)

    submitted by /u/caguaidesuflan
    [link] [comments]

    Is there are any way to remove these pinecones?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Redrew the DS games cover art and added Bob Ross and a Killer ape just because

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    This warning crashes my game almost every time mid sesh, what does it mean? Looks like it could be every time popup dialog occurs. On Xbox One, single player DS

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Lil' Chester wallpaper I made!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Backpack mod for chef pouch?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    For some reason, extra equipment slots doesn't work for chef pouch

    submitted by /u/Jayitkillme2
    [link] [comments]

    Are their wild fires in vanilla Don’t Starve?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    DLCs

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I am recently getting back into Don't Starve. I haven't played in maybe two years, but I do have the Reign of Giants DLC. How important, would people say, are the new DLCs? Are they for the better? Are the ones I am missing now worth the bundle thats currently on sale for me?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SaltyIslander
    [link] [comments]

    Fan-character I wanted to share!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    I was wondering how it would be possible to make a bunnymen character that isn't just a wurt ripoff, so I tried making one. I don't think they're very balanced, and I haven't put too much thought into it, but I really like them!

    (link to picture I drew)

    Wyatt The runt - Has cave-o-vision - Cares for animals - Insanity changes them

    150/250 health 150/200 hunger 200/100 sanity

    Has cave-o-vision, which means they can see in caves with a red-tint (this might be OP, maybe it only works during evening/night?)

    Cares for animals, I didn't want them to be a vegetarian like Wurt, so I was thinking maybe they lose sanity while holding meat items (not including crockpot food)? On top of that, they lose 20% of the health/sanity/hunger of meat crockpot foods, and gain 10% more from veggie options.

    Insanity changes them, once they're below 10 sanity or something they turn into a beardlord. The beardlord has higher stats, can see in the dark aboveground, but every hostile/neutral enemy acts hostile towards them, including bunnymen, which makes this change potentially dangerous if you base near bunnymen.

    Bunnymen will always act passive towards them, even if they have meat in their inventory, and bunnymen won't turn into beardlords around them. I was also thinking that they won't lose sanity in caves, or maybe they lose sanity during the day and not at night? So like, reverse every other character. They can also eat grass like flower petals to heal 1hp, although that's not too important.

    Bunnymen are one of my favourite mobs so I'd love to hear how to change this cutie!

    submitted by /u/amazinglyegg
    [link] [comments]

    Is the content synchronized on all the platforms?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Hello! Just a quick question, I don't have a PC, and I want to get DTS on my PS4, but before I want to know if the console edition has the same content as the steam version. I saw the last update is called "She sells sea shells", not sure if it's live on console.

    submitted by /u/LightningStake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment