• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Don't Starve I made this art of the Torch and Staff wielders from the ancient civilization. Hope you like It!

    Don't Starve I made this art of the Torch and Staff wielders from the ancient civilization. Hope you like It!


    I made this art of the Torch and Staff wielders from the ancient civilization. Hope you like It!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Willow mains should be arrested

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I finished it! Im really happy of how it turned out!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    wurt players be like

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Going pretty much blind into Hamlet for my first world there... Any tips?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    As a matter of fact, I've played Together, Reign of Giants and Shipwrecked plenty, so I'm not really new to the game. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/BloodyVoyager
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the dead survivor island with slot machine or what happened here it seems like a cursed island (sorry for bad pic)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    My missing Bishop Head?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    I have fixed all my statues in order to fight the shadow pieces but even if I fixed the Bishos statue,when I turned back it transformed back to its "pillar" form and when I mined it,there was the headless Bishop statue but no head.I searched the area and the place I found the head but there weren't any heads.

    Is this some sort of bug? My world is about 341 days and I don't want to lose my progress.I can't use the console or mods cause I'm using ps4 and console players don't get love from the game.

    If you know how to fix this sutiation,please let me know.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Mgicbaz
    [link] [comments]

    Do you still need Prestihatitator when you have the Shadow Manipulator?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Was just wondering if it worked similarly to Science Machines & Alchemy Engines in that once you have the alchemy you can hammer the science machine.

    submitted by /u/fidgimon
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Starve Together

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    What is the new update about? I see the little crab dude but thats all I know

    submitted by /u/papaxraptor
    [link] [comments]

    I have only Don't Starve(+ RoG) and Don't Starve Together. Which one will give me a better Single Player experience?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I would like to clarify that I've searched A LOT and the opinions diverge a lot in multiple threads, that's why I want an updated opinion since this game get so many updates and it seems to be getting / got a new one recently

    I read that DST has basically all of Reign of Giant content plus much more content because of "A New Reign" and "Return of Them" updates that are only avaliable for DST, which includes ships and fishing which is cool because I don't have the ShipWrecked xpac, also, it has a "regrowth" mechanic that let's you build farms. But I also read that that it's balanced for more multiple people playing at the same time.

    On the other hand I read that the Don't Starve standalone (+ROG) has an ending and DST doesn't. Also I've read that it's better for base building and more balanced for a single player experience. However I don't have the ShipWrecked xpac, only the Reign of Giants one.

    Thanks in advance!

    *edit: extra question, is there lag in DST since it's online?

    submitted by /u/Tourage
    [link] [comments]

    How do people see enemy health? Or is it mods?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    BOSS ORDER

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    My games settings were very long Autumn and it's also the season I'm starting on, every other season is short, does anyone know what days the bosses will spawn?, beager come my first auttum on day 38 and I didn't expect it so i want to be prepared for when the others spawn

    submitted by /u/Jloguanci1
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't received any in game gifts since yesterday's reset

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Basically title, I've been playing for multiple hours after the Thursday reset and haven't received any in game gifts while playing. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

    submitted by /u/Azuma1996
    [link] [comments]

    Worms and hounds

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    If i leave the caves or go to the caves in a worm/hounds warning phase, they are going to show up later when i return?

    submitted by /u/tata2710
    [link] [comments]

    Don't starve in Don't starve together?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Is there a mod that turns DST into Don't starve reign of giants? Like, the bosses have less health, there's the old bell, fire spreads differently, you can bring things from the caves, there's less berry bushes, moose and dragonfly spawns near the player on theie respective season and still having the DST exclusive bosses but with less health i guess

    submitted by /u/PrefiroMolhoDeQueijo
    [link] [comments]

    Spawning bearger

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Where does bearger spawn

    submitted by /u/Jloguanci1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get caught up

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    So I haven't played or done really anything relating don't starve in about 3 years, I started to pick it up again with some of my close friends during this quarantine, is there somewhere I could get caught up on what has happened while I was gone? (Lore, new changes, etc)

    Anything is appreciated, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/JackOfAllTradez7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment