• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Don't Starve Sketch I left for a whole month after the Wes April Fools video, I went to complete it yesterday though, enjoy! 💮

    Don't Starve Sketch I left for a whole month after the Wes April Fools video, I went to complete it yesterday though, enjoy! ��


    Sketch I left for a whole month after the Wes April Fools video, I went to complete it yesterday though, enjoy! ��

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    when your teammate dies the 3rd time on day 11

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    That feeling when you use Don't Starve to teach a concept.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Woodie Weremoose drawing

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    He coming

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Woodie drawing

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Distraught of the Public Servers.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Spot the arsonist (Commission)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Gotta love underground...

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    you may repost supportive wes anywhere you want

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    The moment we learned about Fire Hounds...

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Webber, spider nest on boat kit tests results

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Maxwell rework ideas?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Ik nothings confirmed yet but I'm just interested on what it would be like. I feel like personality-wise, Maxwell doesn't really fit is a resource gatherer and it would fit him better if he was focused on having stronger minions and/or being able to make mobs that will do his bidding. What do yall think?

    submitted by /u/Jayitkillme2
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a mod

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Hello I'm looking for a mod that allows me to change the backpack hud UI

    I like the console backpack UI where the bars underneath and was wondering if there's a mod for that

    submitted by /u/Ganmick
    [link] [comments]

    Team Compositions? (DST)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Yes, I am aware that there was another post from around 2017 about this, but with the character refreshes, as well as the new characters being added which team comps would you guys go for now?

    Personally, my favorite would be

    Wormwood, Wortox, and Woodie, and maybe Wicker

    Wormwood is good because he can mass produce food, and if there is a Wicker on the team, the food production is even quicker,

    Wortox is good because he can heal the rest of the team (mainly wormwood, since he can't get hp from food) using his souls,

    Woodie can gather resources quickly, and when he is in Weremoose form, he can wipe out large groups of weak monsters (Spiders, bees, etc) for souls for Wortox,

    And Wicker is a good addition to the team because her books help with farming (in general)

    submitted by /u/Earwarmers_1
    [link] [comments]

    Help me survive winter

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I was doing ok at the start of winter but now it's snowing and earmuffs and a campfire aren't enough to survive the cold. What do I do? Do I accept defeat or is there something I can do to survive

    submitted by /u/Zwamps
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Light emiting crab night creatures beginning of winter neutral or peaceful

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I have no idea what it is

    submitted by /u/Zwamps
    [link] [comments]

    Another drawing suggested from comments ancient herald

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    For the DND people, how would I go about creating a ranger like MacTusk?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I'm starting a game with some friends from school over discord. My DM says as long as it is level one, we can make any character with any homebrew class or race. I want to try and make a MacTusk with hounds ( and even weetusk if possible)

    I found a walrus race on r/unearthedarcana called Barri. Are there any feats or class routes I should take? I'm thinking instead of a blow dart, I would use a blunderbuss, because gunpowder is available.

    Any recommendations welcome!

    submitted by /u/ThornTheDruid
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Volx?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I used to watch him but I totally forgot him until today when a yt recomendation suggested one of his videos. Why did he stop making vídeos?

    submitted by /u/Ensa_or_Rean
    [link] [comments]

    Klei servers not generating caves

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I noticed today that Klei servers are not generating any caves even when regenrerating the world. This happened both in Catcoon den and Spurtle slime server. Has anyone heard anything about this issue?

    submitted by /u/Pixelline
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment