• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Don't Starve During quarantine I started playing don't starve with my bf and yesterday i made fanart with my fav character - Wendy.

    Don't Starve During quarantine I started playing don't starve with my bf and yesterday i made fanart with my fav character - Wendy.


    During quarantine I started playing don't starve with my bf and yesterday i made fanart with my fav character - Wendy.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    My partner free handed this... So good

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Some more dark swords

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    I just drew this. Enjoy!

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Just a little meme i made

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    So sad...

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    (Kinda long, be prepared)

    I had an awesome world and had survived 21 days. And then winter hit.

    This was my longest world so far (I've played a lot, but I usually leave a world after a bit if its bad), so this was my first time in winter. (on mobile btw) I was so unprepared, but I got lucky. I managed to kill a Beefalo and it dropped its horn, so I could make a Beefalo hat. Between that and my thermal stone, I was feeing pretty good.

    I had five or six meatballs, a spear, a football helmet, and Chester, among other things. So I got cocky. I decided to explore. On day 24, when winter is really sinking in. I decided to explore.

    AND THEN FRIGGIN HOUNDS CAME, AND I COULDN'T RUN OVER TO MY HUGE BEEFALO PACK, AND I DIED.

    But I had a touch stone, and it was pretty close to my base. I also knew that I had a chest filed with wood, and a fire pit. So I ran. I gave myself hope. I reached my base. I put the wood in the fire pit. I sighed in relief.

    AND THEN I DIED, BECAUSE THE STUPID FREEZING EFFECT DIDN'T WEAR OFF SOON ENOUGH!!!

    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

    And that world was so good... beefalos and pigs by my base... I had 9 drying racks and 8 improved farms... there were two spiders dens at just the right distance... there was even a cave entrance for when I was ready... and then I died because of four hounds...

    😭😭😭😭 I might be done for the night... going to drown my sorrows in mindless tv...

    submitted by /u/DogsBCoolBro
    [link] [comments]

    Unloaded and Loaded Areas

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Lately with the addition of the Anenemy, lots of discussion has happened with "off screen/unloaded areas."

    I know a few things, mainly that an unloaded base will not burn during summer, and that volt goats respawn while unloaded.

    Is there a guide or a video of someone thoroughly explaining how this mechanic works? Because I've heard some things here and there from forum posts made 3 years ago and such. I want some confirmed, baller information.

    Also, I've noticed when running to pick up Glommer, that pigs are right outside of their houses as werepigs. Shouldn't they be in their homes? Are pigs not programmed to run home while unloaded? If so, wouldn't an Anenemy trap be possible for pigs?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Whovan
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to buy DLC characters?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to buy just the DLC characters like wormwood, wortox, and wurt in a bundle or are they all sold separately in their bundles with skins?

    Should I just buy marketplace stuff and unweave them and do the same for the potential 4th dlc guy?

    submitted by /u/CarioGod
    [link] [comments]

    Wendy' rework and Webber

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    With Wendy's rework, how does she compare to Webber?

    submitted by /u/Jayitkillme2
    [link] [comments]

    WTF is this?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    HECK

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Dammit, I summoned Tree Guard by accident. It's day 10/11, and I have only spear and my Abigail (and torch). GOD I AM SO UNPREPARED. He's kinda chilling now (I hope, cause he doesn't attack me). Should I try to kill him, or burn, but not get loot? This is first time that something like this happened. Ngl, I am hyped I just need advice, if I should kite him (I will die) or try to set him on fire (I will die too)

    Edit: I am noob, but I've played some games before with other characters (Wilson, Willow, Wolfgang)

    submitted by /u/Master_of_pierogi
    [link] [comments]

    Could planting grass turf beside tree prevents fire outbreaks?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I know that trees can reduce players temperature so I just come up with the idea putting flammable objects closely around a tree, the tree may reduces the flammables temperature as well and this will prevent fire outbreaks during summer. Has anyone ever tried doing this?

    submitted by /u/hbtpoprock
    [link] [comments]

    DST VS DS with all DLCs

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Do you like Don't starve together? Or do you think that RoG SW and HAM combined are better? Why do you think so?

    submitted by /u/Unknown_starnger
    [link] [comments]

    HAMLET OR DST

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Which one is more fun or better to play, don't starve together or don't starve hamlet? I've played DST and I really like it and think it would be great if they add some content from hamlet, but i don't think hamlet on its own is amazing. I've played a few hours and it's not really my thing, if they add more updates or features I might like it more. But which one is currently better in your opinion, and will hamlet eventually get better?

    submitted by /u/Jloguanci1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment