• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Don't Starve Floating pvp base, next step is a meat effigy on a 3rd platform and moving the spider farm to sea!

    Don't Starve Floating pvp base, next step is a meat effigy on a 3rd platform and moving the spider farm to sea!


    Floating pvp base, next step is a meat effigy on a 3rd platform and moving the spider farm to sea!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    video on how to create new volt goat herds in DST

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    someone in the comments asks me to draw a klaus, so there he is

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    I recreated the Super Mario Theme with shell bells :D

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    How does it feel like to play 300 hunger Wolf with Warly buffs?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Dedicated server failed to start

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Alternatives to Beefalo start?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    I feel comfortable starting the game by finding a herd and using the grasslands as a starting base. I can survive winter by collecting rabbits and by the start of the second spring I am collecting hives and using rabbits and honey as my main source of crockpot food. Using the herd for fuel by collecting manure and shaving them for their hair makes winters a lot less stressful. The only other necessary items are gold to get a shovel to transplant saplings and grass and enough rock for a campfire.

    Can someone describe to me another good starting strategy that doesn't rely on finding a grasslands herd?

    submitted by /u/adam_in_virginia
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here still hacking it out in RoG as their primary game mode?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Was having a hard time syncing my schedule up with people who are down to play DST. Ended up going back to my main in RoG to break my record. At least until hamlet comes out on ps4. Anyways just wondering if there are still lovers here of RoG despite its aging.

    submitted by /u/GhostfaceGideon
    [link] [comments]

    Found this at one of the old trailer it took me 15 minutes to pause it correctly

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    How to makw mods compatible with the switch edition?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Someone has made a mod for the switch edition (backpack and amulet slots) so i know it's possible but how? He/She hasn't been online since 2019 and is the only one i have found that modded don't starve on switch https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/105374-adding-basic-mods-as-in-game-option-for-dont-starve-switch-edition/?do=findComment&comment=1186046 here's a link for the post

    submitted by /u/elskuboss
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Starve Together beefalo herd

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    I know you can move a beefalo herd in solo DS but how does or can one move a beefalo herd in DST?

    I tried to pen a baby beef but I didn't clone itself

    I tried to pen a baby beef again but this time I killed all of its family but still it didn't clone itself when it grew up and was still trying to get back to the old dead herd in the savanna (far from base)

    submitted by /u/TheAnimeLovers
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get some help!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Im going to start a lets play on YT and I wanted to see if anyone can help with good recommendations on where to build a base

    submitted by /u/TGBShadow
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Soloing Fuelweaver as Wurtie (no chaud-froids)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    First Time Soloing Fuelweaver as Wurtie (no chaud-froids)

    https://preview.redd.it/4r8okn9uyey41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=39ec1c6e44121c95f4f5882dab3c9e6d6eb81b91

    It was a super hard and interesting fight, my inventory management was a total mess but I somehow did it! The drops are totally worth all the wasted ressources (3 or 4 weather pains, some crowns and 2 thulecite suits). Not sure wether the suit was the best choice. What do you use for the first fight?

    For my next one I plan to use the bone armor since it takes only one slot (2 with nightmare fuel), is cheap to use and doesn't change the place so it is easier to handle with the nightmare amulett.

    submitted by /u/McRatchet
    [link] [comments]

    Cave Generation Crashing

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    A pretty big bug that I have currently is just the inability to generate a world with caves. I've tried disabling all mods, reinstalling the game, and trying different world generation options. None of these have proven useful, and the error usually says either "Dedicated Server Failed To Start" or give me a large crash log if it actually ends up, well... crashing. I would really love some help, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Luckydoge7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment