• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    Don't Starve Made a little Wendy fanart yesterday. Hope you like it!

    Don't Starve Made a little Wendy fanart yesterday. Hope you like it!


    Made a little Wendy fanart yesterday. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Introduced my GF to Don't Starve last week and woke up to this. Thought it was worthy to share

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Just sketch of dragonfly

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    I did a wurt

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Frogs are at the top of the food chain

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Bee Queen. Who's next?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Newbie need help

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm pretty new to the game and I need some advice. I'm playing DTS game.

    I created a world with my bf and we choose cooperative server, I died 2 times and now I can't heal to max level. There's a black area on my health bar and I cannot go past that. Any ideas how to fix it or it's permanent?

    Second question, I choose Wickerbottom as my character and I know she is supposed to have a couple of books. For me it shows only 2, for farming and calling in birds. How do I get the other books?

    Thanks a lot for any advice!

    submitted by /u/ravenwitchh
    [link] [comments]

    I got far in the game as a pair with Wilson and Wendy so I made a sketch

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Chess pieces

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    So here's the deal : I'm a newbie in dst but survived for lots of time as I learned. My world is filled with lucky sets, first tentapillar to the exit is the one to the Atrium, all bosses except shadows and ancient fuelweaver are destroyed. Yeah except those two. Why? Because the full set piece with their respective sculptures are non existent. Only got rooks and knights, but no bishops. I didn't care at first because of tumbleweeds, but I have been farming them for so long, I've got the krampus sack faster! I got a darn green gem from them, countless gears, white /black rooks / knights (at least five of them for every kind) but. No. Bishops. I love my world and I don't want to reset, are there any modders or whoever who could help me?

    submitted by /u/imppiecce
    [link] [comments]

    «This game is unrealistic»

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    According to my 7yo son today «That game mom plays, with the explorer, "Don't Starve", is unrealistic, because they don't drink.»

    submitted by /u/bilog78
    [link] [comments]

    The Quacken won’t stop despawning?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Maybe I'm just doing this wrong but I've summoned the Quacken twice at this point but every time I move slightly away, as in like two screens from it, it despawns. Is that how far its supposed to despawn at? It's really frustrating how it just disappears from the map

    submitted by /u/Andpeggy123
    [link] [comments]

    Clay Art| 手工自製飢荒鐵巨人軟陶泥教學 Sculpting Don't Starve Large Iron Hulk - Polyme...

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Which dont starve serie are you currently enjoying

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    It can be vanila, DST, or modded

    Preferably not a series that currently has 20+ epsiodes. But if its worth it ill watch it

    submitted by /u/CraYz_Dino_
    [link] [comments]

    One of my favorite characters......WENDY! Enjoy!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I NEED HELP!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    So i been trying for a long time to get maxwell. I keep on finding the portal but i keep on dying in 1 chapter. it rains alot so it keeps on hurting me becuase i picked WX78 (my fav) i have only lived for 31 days and i am playing on switch any help would be great thank you.

    submitted by /u/hollowrobot1
    [link] [comments]

    Help for my friend?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I purchased DST on steam for a friend but they've been having problems. An error message when they start up the game: "Unable to write config directory. Please make sure you have permissions for your Klei save folder. We've tried most of the guides and most don't seem to change anything. Can you guys help?

    submitted by /u/LemonTheDino
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on DST:

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm a new player and I've only been playing for 40 minutes. The most knowledge I have is experience and some videos online. I do have a few thoughts and questions on the game, and keep in mind I am new to the game. But that doesn't mean my opinions invalid.

    1)Only been playing as Wendy and she's alright. Favorite character from concept alone. I know she isn't too strong according to the community but I still like her. I have 2 suggestions. Make Abagail be able to target individual monsters, and allow her to interact more with Wendy. It would give her more versatility and personality.

    2)The combat is very difficult for me. It's not like other games where you can attack on the move, you have to stay still and than kite. I've died to mainly Catcoons, and 1 tallbird. I play on the Xbox if you're wondering. I'm not very good.

    3)Webber is pretty cool, and I have one idea for an ability. If he has silk in his inventory he should be able to shoot it, and it would fit well into his play style of being able to farm silk well. It shouldn't do any damage and should just be used as a stun. It should go relatively slow, around overloaded WX-78. Which would be pretty slow for a projectile. It should be able to make you unable to attack and access your inventory for 1 second if landed, and the projectile cool down is 2. Making it so you can't spam it.

    4)Is there any easy way to get spools without spending money? Because I really want to get Wortox.

    5) Take away Wickerbottoms ability to use Science Machine/Alchemy Engine recipes and give it to Wilson. He is the Scientist after all! And a advantage like that to Wickerbottom is random, like the Librarian is smarter than the scientist. This would fit more into Wilson's play style of being the beginner character. The only problem would be it may discourage beginners from making them at all.

    ;)

    submitted by /u/Benfroyobro1124
    [link] [comments]

    I'm mourning...

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I had a world that I had been using for a while. It was the longest I had ever survived. I made it through 3 season cycles. I spent hours collecting mandrakes and other supplies to keep myself warm and finding good armor and weapons and stuff. I went down into the second depth of the cave...my world crashed. Now I cant play it anymore...

    submitted by /u/confetti_noodlesOwO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment