• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Don't Starve First time reaching over 100 days! Thoughts or tips on the base?

    Don't Starve First time reaching over 100 days! Thoughts or tips on the base?


    First time reaching over 100 days! Thoughts or tips on the base?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    I'm very happy that you enjoyed my last fanart with Wendy so I drew another Character from Don't Starve - Willow. If you want to see more my illustrations you can visit my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/__paauu___/

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Ancient hulk art

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Easily my crowning achievement

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    I drew Walani, the pretty chill gal

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    First time reaching over 100 days! Thoughts or tips on the base?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Most foul! Most foul! (Meme)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Here’s a character concept I made, don’t be too harsh since I suck at balancing things, open to feedback c:

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Easiest ways to gain sanity?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I just got this game a few days ago and I'm quite annoyed because I can't get past days 4 or 5 because of my sanity dropping, and the things that bring it up are oddly specific and hard to find.

    submitted by /u/Lw2329
    [link] [comments]

    Update to yesterdays Wendy drawing!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Drew Jazzy's Games Logo with turf.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Boats are underrated

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    It confuses me why so many players think that boats are mediocre. I think that boats are one of the best additions to DST. Boats let you make your own pseudo-islands and bridges, along with enabling you to move bases you build on them. I do understand why many people complain about hound waves and boats burning during the summer (an edit here: hound waves don't attack when your already on a boat. If you are on a boat before the signals for a hound wave occur, they won't come to hunt you down). But, both ice flingomatics and traps can be placed on boats. Personally, I like building boat bases near the shore. That way, Giants dont attack my base much; and if hounds come, then I could just jump onto the land if they are overwhelming my base.

    As a side note, I do agree with many people when they say you can't explore the oceans much due to hound waves. Hound waves can be a real nuissance if you are far out at sea. If you don't like the boats in DST, then that's perfectly understandable; but I feel like they are sorely underappreciated.

    submitted by /u/MagicMurgo
    [link] [comments]

    A crappy character design I made, planning on doing the full concept later

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    So why do most characters hate fruitcake (winter feast item)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    So i have tested fruitcake on wendy and webber and wendy says its filled with evil and when you try to eat it she does the same funny animation like wigfrid(also with her own quote), and webber says :what the hell is that?: And makes the same animation when trying to consume it(again with their own quote)

    submitted by /u/aleksanderklaas
    [link] [comments]

    My friend keeps getting disconnected from server.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Multiple abigail glitch

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Multiple abigail glitch

    Yes I am bad at this game but I still love it. Died 2x in the caves and now I have 4 Abigails.They all follow me but unfortunately only one fights.

    Edit:

    I take my words back! I entered caves for the third time and they all get aggrovated yai! I had them fight spiders and they defeated them much faster than she usually does by herself -alone. Not going to try to have more because that is all of the touchstones I had activated:)

    https://preview.redd.it/mqr893oivcz41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=b28b76948e4f9e44f0500d2a36a1f1ebdbc63c98

    https://preview.redd.it/qlvqr6jcucz41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=429e6a1b538df20dafada8258005b76fd48c20eb

    submitted by /u/scoubie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment