• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Don't Starve I drew Wurt, my best friend likes to play as her

    Don't Starve I drew Wurt, my best friend likes to play as her


    I drew Wurt, my best friend likes to play as her

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    手工自製飢荒母羊和小羊軟陶泥教學 Sculpting Don't Starve Mumsy and Billy - Polymer Clay (...

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    This is what happens if you happen to witness a loaded thief get whacked by the pig guards. We bought a house and went on a shopping spree :P Starving in Hamlet is so much more fun together [DST Europe 2 server]

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    I made a suggestion document for Klei, with the goal of getting more people interested in Don't Starve Together's ocean in the Return of Them updates! Give it a look if you please.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Cooked blue mushrooms are the best

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Cooked blue mushrooms are the best

    submitted by /u/Jacksterx2x
    [link] [comments]

    I drew my fav characters

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm on mobile and the text is very blurry. Any way I can fix that?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    how to set up a dedicated server?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    ive been trying to get a dedicted server running for almost five hours now, im the point where i think im just going to refund this game, why cant they just give you server software, that when you run it it makes a fucking server, just like any other game ive played that allows dedicated servers.

    ive tried tons of different guides and the wiki, everything is completely outdated. does anybody even play this game anymore?

    ok, so what ive recently tried.
    download dst
    download dst dedicated server from steam
    launch dst and go to the console, type the code that generates a cluster token

    now, here is where i get confused, every guide says to copy the cluster token to cluster_1, then run the dedicated server to generate the cluster ini file, then edit the cluster ini file with your worlds name and password etc.
    so, ive done all this, and i can join the server in game thorugh the lan menu, but it doesnt show up in the masterlist, so nobody can join it.

    sorry for cursing, but this is turning out to be the worse money i have spent on a game in a long time.

    submitted by /u/putnamto
    [link] [comments]

    Revisiting the old days

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I've been playing DS and DST for a while ( >1000 hrs) and recently discovered a screen capture video I did early on. I saw myself ignoring butterflies, picking up flowers, getting hyped on rabbits to catch, expecting to base within a couple days, draining durability on items when I don't need to, etc. It's essentially a video I made on all the things I was doing wrong so early on. I even said "that sanity garland, as I like to call it." Ugh.

    The thing is though... even though nearly everything I was trying to do was "wrong" I listen to myself from way back when and can hear myself having so much fun. Sure, my fundamentals were trash and I was going about things from a super early level perspective but I enjoyed it. It just goes to show that the depth klei offers in this game (and really, prety much, all their titles) runs the gamut. Easy to learn hard to master.

    If I were to post here, back then, strategies I used I would probably laugh myself out of this sub. SO many bad moves. I'm thinking I should record a new game and see where it goes. You know, just to compare and contrast.

    https://youtu.be/7SZxEL6roJE is the video if anyone is interested... But, don't be. It's pretty awful/

    submitted by /u/V3RD1GR15
    [link] [comments]

    Moleworms are great :) (Some non-standard uses for moleworms)

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I found a couple cool uses for moleworms that I didn't know about before, just putting these out these in case it helps others too:

    - Past year 3 or so, a great source of rocks/nitre is petrified forests. I find mining/collecting from petrified forests really boring, and while bearger helps deal with the monotony of mining, collection is still kind-of a pain. I found that dropping 4-5 moleworms in a petrified forest that bearger destroyed is a really nice way to collect everything. Moleworm burrows have upto 50 slots, so you can just dig up their burrows after they have done the hard work.

    - Gunpowder has this weird mechanic where it does a small amount of fire damage just before a stack explodes. I'm assuming this is meant to give bosses a chance to dodge the gunpowder if you use ice staff+explosion. A great workaround is dropping a moleworm next to the gunpowder stack, and when it tried to eat the thing, it will cause an explosion without waking up the boss.

    Hope that helps!

    submitted by /u/ashinator92
    [link] [comments]

    BEARGER

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Where does bearger hibernate, I've seen a lot of photos of him hibernating near the pig king area and I built my base there. Also will bosses and mobs still attack my base when i go on my boat to other islands?

    submitted by /u/Jloguanci1
    [link] [comments]

    Cool mod Idea

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Someone should make a mod that lets Warly season the ham bat, giving it different effects for each spice.

    submitted by /u/The_Living_Castle
    [link] [comments]

    Best food source for begginers

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Clockwork respawning?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I need gears in dst to build stuff. I found a few clockworks and i killed one of them. Now im just wondering what will happen if i killed all clockwork knights for gears and i still need gears? Will they respawn? Or is there another way i could get gears? I know that tumbleweeds provide gears but chances of that happening is really slim.

    submitted by /u/Ragunan
    [link] [comments]

    How to kill neighboring hound fortress

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Anyone else make a boat bridge to hermit island?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Best Don't Starve Together Character For Solo

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Which is the best character for DST Solo? It seems to me that it's between WX78 or Wickerbottom, possibly Wolfgang, Which one would be the best?

    submitted by /u/Apcommentator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment