• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Don't Starve Today I learned that Abby is best for farming butterflies

    Don't Starve Today I learned that Abby is best for farming butterflies


    Today I learned that Abby is best for farming butterflies

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    saw it on r/halloween, but it fits quite well with RoG too

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    I’m not much of a drawer & haven’t done it in years but you guys made me want to give it a try & it was a great time killer!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Wormwood is how I feel being excited for Spring but also stuck inside

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Not sure how I feel about this

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    I'm making a Minecraft x Don't Starve Modpack, with characters included. I want to add as many as possible, but I can't think of any others. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Does this mushtree exist in the regular Don't Starve game version???

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    So i played maxwell for the first time today and wanted to try out his shadow duelist and then this happened 1 minute later D:

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    DST: Some things in ruins not... existing?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    I've been playing on this world a while, and decided it was time to go to the ruins. I noticed a lot of things meant to be there weren't. Most notably I had no clockworks, no statues, no monkey huts, no ancient guardian, etc. All my ruins had were relics and small ornate chests. My question: Is there a fix? I really don't want to give up this world.

    submitted by /u/mazino56
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get open Twitch Drops?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I watched for 30m and got the item notification but when I logged on to dont starve I didn't get it? help?

    submitted by /u/BasherBomber
    [link] [comments]

    Charlie the queen of the Constant (fanart)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    What DLC is best?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I don't currently own any type of DLC but recently I've been considering getting one, but I don't really know which one to get. Does anybody have any recommendations on which one to get?

    submitted by /u/thelowercaseguyy
    [link] [comments]

    What is this in shipwrecked?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Constant disconnects?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    So, a little background. I've successfully hosted in the past 10 player games with no issues.. I have many mods installed. No client crashes (i.e error messages or lockups)... But I've been trying to just play with my wife in a two player game with me hosting, but it just says disconnected from server every 10-30 minutes it seems. Completely random, my internet connection is fine. She was also present in those larger games and had no issues. Anyone know what gives? It's pretty impossible to play when we constantly have to restart the day..

    submitted by /u/jhonka_
    [link] [comments]

    Will wearing 2 items such as the hibearnation vest and beefalo hat make you even better off in Winter?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Proof that Webber doesn´t need a rework

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Craft Menu Search Feature Mod?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Is there any mod to make searching for specific item in Craft menu faster? e.g. by typing the name of the item, etc. The Craft menu UI kind of bugs me a lot that it takes very long just to search for an item.

    submitted by /u/bakeskool
    [link] [comments]

    How to Prevent Pengulls From Destroying My Base

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    So I happened to have a pengull nest spawn right near my base and I know that towards the end of winter they become aggressive and destroy everything they see,

    Is there a way to prevent that from happening? I saw in the wiki that their aggression in related to their hunger, so if I give them food will it pacify them?

    submitted by /u/FaithfulBurger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment